inner city animals...any solutions?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
The mother of a Michigan man shot and killed in front of a Michigan store was outraged to learn that customers continued to walk over his body for about five minutes before anyone called for help.
September

Read more: SEE IT: Customers walk over dead body after Michigan*man killed in store doorway* - NY Daily News

video shows people stepping over his body instead of calling for help.....these are not people ...hell animals would have stopped and at least sniffed the body......what is to become of a society that functions in this manner...how long can this mess be contained to the inner cities?

Probably people like some of the pond scum here. They are not human. They are pond scum, and karma does indeed bite hard. They will get theirs.

Absolutely horrible....and there is no excuse! :(

one thing though...and I am not defending their terrible behaviour by any means.... but....did they know the person was dead or they thought the person was drunk or just sleeping? etc???

because there is a difference :dunno:

one thing though...and I am not defending their terrible behaviour by any means.... but....did they know the person was dead or they thought the person was drunk or just sleeping? etc???

If a man is lying on the floor, the proper thing to do is find out why and get him the help he needs. Given the possibilities of a heart attack or other serious medical condition, it is a foolish mistake to assume the man is drunk. Even if it turns out the man is drunk, he still needs help.

I cannot see any justification for the way people ignored a man who obviously needed assistance. I would have checked on the man and gotten him the help he needed. I remember a time - some years ago - when everyone else would have done the same thing.

Sadly, today too many people are callous and indifferent.

Remember that woman in the ER room, waiting to see a doctor and died sitting there? Even staff walked around her, the office receptionist not once went over to her as she slumped in her chair and finally hit the floor. And she laid there. And laid there. And laid there. Then the security guard took a peek around the corner but then went away. And she laid there. And laid there.

I am thrilled I am a hermit. I hope I die in my house or in my yard. I'd rather bugs crawl over me and birds fly around me than uncaring people who step over me.

If a man is lying on the floor, the proper thing to do is find out why and get him the help he needs. Given the possibilities of a heart attack or other serious medical condition, it is a foolish mistake to assume the man is drunk. Even if it turns out the man is drunk, he still needs help.

I cannot see any justification for the way people ignored a man who obviously needed assistance. I would have checked on the man and gotten him the help he needed. I remember a time - some years ago - when everyone else would have done the same thing.

Sadly, today too many people are callous and indifferent.

That's true.... we are all immerse in our own little world.... nobody gives a damn....well...some do .... some don't.

Sad but true.

Help anyone in a place having no "Good Samaritan" protective laws and, no matter the outcome, you'll be on the receiving end of a bankrupting lawsuit.

There are no "This is a Good Smaritan Protected Zone" signs so the safest thing is (sadly) to adopt the good old Sergeant Schultz....

"I see NOTHING..."

"I hear NOTHING..........:

and slowly walk away.

Forum List

Back