influencer gets arrested for cheering on shoplifters in live stream

Did you see that trouble making female shooting video of all the break ins and screaming IN GLEEEEE! Then her big mouth got her arrested. Pretty pathetic to encourage these thugs to break into all these stores. :omg:

Did you see that trouble making female shooting video of all the break ins and screaming IN GLEEEEE! Then her big mouth got her arrested. Pretty pathetic to encourage these thugs to break into all these stores. :O
yep i posted a topic on that she went to jail. just bringing their race down. that all they are doing. disgusting.

they got six of them. thank god

they got twelve more.

Post in thread 'looting and rioting in philidelphia' by horselightning has been reported by pknopp. Reason given:

Link to repeat.

Content being reported:

the blacks are at it again. they really nbeed to get jobs instead making themselves like thugs and crooks.

1695932486867.png

all black and mexian . possible one cocasion in the mix. keep them in jail. the trash. and there all adults between the ages of 20 and 40 uears old. . thugs, crooks and trash.

Last edited:

just making blacks look worse. cheering each other on in doing crime. disgusting. toss them all in jail.
Misleading. My first thought was that as disgusting as her behavior was, what did she actually do worthy of an arrest?

Upon reading the NY Post article, though, I discovered this:

Other social media users later shared videos showing Blackwell apparently being detained by police officers.

User drizzydrea_ posted footage in which a woman believed to be Blackwell is being led away in handcuffs by cops.

It was not immediately known whether the influencer was formally arrested or charged with any crime.

Same cite as OP.

A “detention” isn’t the same thing, necessarily, as an “arrest.” Even being handcuffed in NY State isn’t necessarily the same as being arrested, under a great deal of case law.

Last edited:
At least she calls herself by way she is, a large round hunk of meat. I wish we could make a law against acting stupid

Great way to keep the "n" word in common use, preceded by the familiar adjective.

They got the fat babe with the cell phone but they couldn't catch the shoplifters. The FBI spent the better part of three years tracking down mom and pop demonstrators who might have been guilty of a misdemeanor but looters are everywhere and nobody seems concerned.

Forum List

Back