Illegal immigrant Venezuelan arrested 6 times for 14 crimes in US in 2 months.......

Agreed. That is one possibility.

This is on Congress, not Joe.

They need to change the laws. VISA laws, employer hiring laws/penalties and amnesty laws.

I take choice two since the article would likely have identified him as illegal if indeed he was.
Bullshit. Joes immigration EO’s opened up our borders to criminals and Chinese flu carriers.

Bullshit. Joes immigration EO’s opened up our borders to criminals and Chinese flu carriers.
So you don't think the laws need to be overhauled?

Did you know that about half of all illegals in the country today arrived legally via now expired VISA's when they overstayed...but you think that is no big deal?

President Biden is simply trying to fix the immigration clusterfuck Trump left him. Immigration was pretty low under Obama but after trump took the presidency it started to spike. Another Trump failure.

Those same laws open our borders to criminals and evidently flu carriers that the former guy threw millions of our tax money at to create a vaccine for.

Was the vaccine a waste?

Did you know that about half of all illegals in the country today arrived legally via now expired VISA's when they overstayed...but you think that is no big deal?

President Biden is simply trying to fix the immigration clusterfuck Trump left him. Immigration was pretty low under Obama but after trump took the presidency it started to spike. Another Trump failure.

Those same laws open our borders to criminals and evidently flu carriers that the former guy threw millions of our tax money at to create a vaccine for.

Was the vaccine a waste?
Law already says he could have been deported on his first arrest.
But Democrats need crime and confusion to survive.

Was the vaccine a waste?
Did you know there are existing immigration laws that Biden and his open borders lackeys are ignoring? Just another failure on the part of the incompetent Dems / Marxists.

Pretend president Sloppy Joe is not trying to fix anything. That’s ridiculous. He and his lackeys are explicitly ignoring existing immigration laws without fear of consequence.

Did you know there are existing immigration laws that Biden and his open borders lackeys are ignoring? Just another failure on the part of the incompetent Dems / Marxists.

An example please?

Pretend president Sloppy Joe is not trying to fix anything. That’s ridiculous. He and his lackeys are explicitly ignoring existing immigration laws without fear of consequence.
Not happening. What laws are being ignored?

Be specific please.

The fact that the person in the OP isn't living in your home just proves you're a xenophobic racist.

Why do you hate immigrants so much?
Make up a story based on a logical fallacy then try to present the lie as an argument.

Good grief. Be better.

An example please?

Not happening. What laws are being ignored?

Be specific please.
You could have done your homework.

USC 1181

You can also look at

How do you account for 500,000 "got aways"? Who is responsible for border protection?

Examples please.

A secure border is intended to protect US citizens. How do you reconcile that with millions of illegals entering the country without any conformance with USC 1181.

Be specific and provide relevant examples.

You could have done your homework.

USC 1181

You can also look at

How do you account for 500,000 "got aways"? Who is responsible for border protection?

Examples please.

A secure border is intended to protect US citizens. How do you reconcile that with millions of illegals entering the country without any conformance with USC 1181.

Be specific and provide relevant examples.
Oh. So all modern presidents are guilty of breaking the laws.

Good to know.

Oh. So all modern presidents are guilty of breaking the laws.

Good to know.
So, you chose equivocation and childish, "...but look over there" when I gave you links to the immigration code clearly being violated by the Biden administration.

Please provide specific references to how Biden's "policies'' of catch and release conform to the law.

The Biden administration began releasing migrants without court dates to alleviate overcrowding in March 2021, but had previously enrolled those migrants in a program known as Alternatives to Detention, which required them to check in on a mobile app until they were eventually given a court date. The new policy would release them on “parole” with a notice to report to an Immigration and Customs Enforcement office but without enrolling them in the program.

So, you chose equivocation and childish, "...but look over there" when I gave you links to the immigration code clearly being violated by the Biden administration.

Please provide specific references to how Biden's "policies'' of catch and release conform to the law.

"There is no law or hard and fast policy called "catch and release," as the president has claimed. The term originally became popular during the Bush administration to describe the practice of releasing immigrants from detention while they await immigration court proceedings, in part because there were not enough detention facilities to hold immigrants pending immigration court proceedings."

The Biden administration began releasing migrants without court dates to alleviate overcrowding in March 2021, but had previously enrolled those migrants in a program known as Alternatives to Detention, which required them to check in on a mobile app until they were eventually given a court date. The new policy would release them on “parole” with a notice to report to an Immigration and Customs Enforcement office but without enrolling them in the program.
This is why Congress needs to address immigration laws.

"There is no law or hard and fast policy called "catch and release," as the president has claimed. The term originally became popular during the Bush administration to describe the practice of releasing immigrants from detention while they await immigration court proceedings, in part because there were not enough detention facilities to hold immigrants pending immigration court proceedings."

This is why Congress needs to address immigration laws.
There is no law that provides for catch and release but that is the obvious policy of the Biden flunkies.

March 8 (Reuters) - A federal judge in Florida on Wednesday agreed with the state's Republican attorney general that the policy of President Joe Biden's administration to release many people who illegally cross the U.S.-Mexican border rather than detaining them violates U.S. immigration law.

You can make excuses as you wish for the lawless Biden flunkies but catch and release is exactly their policy.

There is no law that provides for catch and release but that is the obvious policy of the Biden flunkies.

March 8 (Reuters) - A federal judge in Florida on Wednesday agreed with the state's Republican attorney general that the policy of President Joe Biden's administration to release many people who illegally cross the U.S.-Mexican border rather than detaining them violates U.S. immigration law.

You can make excuses as you wish for the lawless Biden flunkies but catch and release is exactly their policy.
A Florida judge gives his opinion.

Thanks for the breaking news.

Good grief.

A Florida judge gives his opinion.

Thanks for the breaking news.

Good grief.
Good grief is right. You didn't understand the judge issued a ruling?

It was in the link I supplied earlier. Denial of the facts on your part is not a good look.

"U.S. District Judge T. Kent Wetherell in Pensacola blocked the administration from continuing to implement a 2021 Department of Homeland Security (DHS) memo that had authorized "alternatives to detention" to ease overcrowding in detention facilities."

Under appeal, right?

Regardless, catch and release isn't really the issue. The issue is how they are here legally in the first place.
Good grief. More waffling on your part. First you were befuddled about US law and border controls. Then it was opinion vs. judicial ruling.

Regardless, the Biden flunkies have completely abandoned the law as it applies to US code I gave you earlier.

Here's a clue: illegally crossing the border is...you know.... illegal. Look at the US code links I gave you earlier. So yes, catch and release is the issue because it's in violation of US code.

Good grief. More waffling on your part. First you were befuddled about US law and border controls. Then it was opinion vs. judicial ruling.

Actually no, not waffling. You created a strawman.

My point is Congress needs to overhaul the laws and catch and release being allowed has nothing to do with it.

They shouldn't be here in the first place.

Regardless, the Biden flunkies have completely abandoned the law as it applies to US code I gave you earlier.

All modern presidents have broken those laws.

Trump's border policy actually caused immigration to spike well above Obama levels but of course that is ok.

Here's a clue: illegally crossing the border is...you know.... illegal. Look at the US code links I gave you earlier. So yes, catch and release is the issue because it's in violation of US code.
They are not illegally crossing if they are claiming amnesty or overstaying VISAs.

That is why the laws need to change.

I think you are really close to getting it but you have been trained for years to blame the president (only when a democrat of course) and give Congress a pass.

Why haven't house Republicans submitted legislation? Is it because they don't want to anger their cash cow lobbyists?

Actually no, not waffling. You created a strawman.

My point is Congress needs to overhaul the laws and catch and release being allowed has nothing to do with it.

They shouldn't be here in the first place.

All modern presidents have broken those laws.

Trump's border policy actually caused immigration to spike well above Obama levels but of course that is ok.

They are not illegally crossing if they are claiming amnesty or overstaying VISAs.

That is why the laws need to change.

I think you are really close to getting it but you have been trained for years to blame the president (only when a democrat of course) and give Congress a pass.

Why haven't house Republicans submitted legislation? Is it because they don't want to anger their cash cow lobbyists?

Actually, it was you who created a strawman by making claims and arguing points you couldn't defend.

Let's review, shall we? First. you were befuddled about US law and border controls. I gave you links to the relevant codes. Then it was you who argued about a judge's opinion on the Biden catch and release policy when in fact, the judge issued a ruling.

Actually, catch and release has everything to do with it because catch is in violation of current law. You don't want to acknowledge the fact that there are existing immigration laws codified that the Biden flunkies refuse to enforce.

I fully expect the nonsensical "I Blame Trump" slogan but you don't seem to understand that Biden's failure to enforce existing law and the open border disaster is fully the doing of Sloppy Joe.

I don't think you're getting it at all because you refuse to acknowledge that Biden's decision to flood the country with illegals is calculated and intentional.

Forum List

Back