Inflation hits 8.3% in August — worse than expected

Another month of Democrat destruction.

These Moon Bats were absolute idiots supporting Joe Potatohead.

We told them that Potatohead was going to be a disaster for this country but they had their Moon Bat heads so far up their Libtard asses they didn't pay any attention.

Not only did they ignore us Americans but they ignored Obama when he told them to never underestimate the ability of Joe to fuck things up.

Wall Street was waiting for this report they expected good news that wouls recharge stocks and have a comeback.
Instead over night they lost 300pts

You can thank your heros for it...DEMOCRATS

US inflation rose by a higher-than-expected 8.3% in August despite falling gasoline prices — adding pressure on the Federal Reserve as it decides whether to impose another super-size interest rate hike

The August reading of the Labor Department’s Consumer Price Index, a closely watched measure of the costs of goods and services, rose 0.1% compared to July — surprising economists who had expected a slight month-over-month decline.

/----/
1663793830400.png

Printing money does cause inflation, and thats Bidens fault.
Also rising demand for goods and low supply cause inflation, and this is also the democrats fault, a ripple effect from their insane draconian fascist lockdowns, and restrictions on truckers.

What it is NOT is Putins fault. Democrats blame Putin for a rainy day.

Biden owns Bidenflation. Biden is directly at fault for the pain we feel at the store and at the pump. Fuck Biden

Can't wait for the new numbers to see how much the Dims "Inflation REduction Act" has lowered Bidenflation.

I think that if inflation continues to rise, small businesses will cease to exist. I guess we have the Biden administration and Biden himself to thank for bringing the economy into recession. If anyone is not afraid to start a business these days, then good luck, and for more helpful hints I suggest you turn to websites that help in starting a business. But most of all I'm curious to see the people who voted for this ever-sleeping Joe.

"Unexpected"??? Nah; I expected a total clusterf**k and that is what Biden has delivered.

Just get out and vote the Biden enablers OUT!!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back