Arrow Laura Ingraham: The Democrats are cratering

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022
thumbsup20.gif

Folks, you can take heart and feel good with this video:

Laura Ingraham: The Democrats are cratering

"November isn’t a choice between MAGA or anti-MAGA. It’s a choice between truth or fiction, common sense or woke fantasies."

It’s a choice between truth or fiction, common sense or woke fantasies."

- Inflation is transitory
- The border is secure
- The withdrawal from afghanistan was Trumps fault
- Illegals are not murdering Americans
- Fentanyl is not killing 300 Americans per day
- 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth DOES NOT EQUAL RECESSION.

Biden doesn't give a rats ass about the people...but he does care about elections.

I guarantee you he will stop pulling oil from the SPR the DAY AFTER THE MID-TERMS!

Whatchya thunk fuel prices are gonna do?

Democrats are dumb as a brick. Today as inflation SOARS Biden, Pelosi, Schumer celebrate the Dem "inflation reduction act" on the south lawn. Pelosi has to urge the crowd to clap :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

thumbsup20.gif

"November isn’t a choice between MAGA or anti-MAGA. It’s a choice between truth or fiction, common sense or woke fantasies."

Wow, can't believe I spent 12 minutes listening to this propaganda whore. I mean she ain't that bright, but I damn guarantee she is bright enough to know that she is slinging propaganda. Take her primary contentions.

Democracy is at risk--well yeah, it most certainly is. And she proves that when she claims that "counting the votes" is so old school. Hell, we don't need to count no votes.

Extremism is on the rise--well fawk yeah, but her claim is that it is not on the rise because if Republicans win, there will still be elections. Well whoop-de-damn-shit. They held elections in Germany while Hitler was in power. They still hold elections in Russia. I mean they even hold elections in North Korea. Do you people not even think?

Women's rights are under attack. Damn skippy they are, especially in the area of reproductive rights, but other areas as well, including equal pay. This bitch openly admits she can't cook. Sad to be her, because if you can't learn the basics of cooking you got no damn business with your own news, oh wait, propaganda show.

Inflation, energy prices, it is starting to get stupid. I filled up for $2.99 a gallon today. Scored some boneless pork chops for $1.99 a pound, ground chuck at $3.59 a pound, and boneless chicken breast at $1.99 a pound. Where do you people shop? Sure, rent is going up, but who the hell rents. My house was paid for long ago, and home values, they are plummeting thanks to a Fed that doesn't understand that discount rate increases have a lagging effect.

I am beginning to wonder what world you loser Republican's live in. Me, I am scared shitless when it comes to tax time next year. My income is off the charts higher than it has ever been. And while I could chalk that up to some anomaly, my six kids are in the same boat. I mean it is one thing for a 60 year old man to have the best year of income in his life, that is kind of expected. But when you have those under 25 knocking down six figures in multiple different industries it is hard to buy this Republican bullshit about how tough things are. I mean here is a thought, get off your damn ass and start grabbing what you can. Quit the damn belly aching, put on your big boy, or big girl, pants, and grab the tiger by the tail.

It reminds me of that old mantra, when the going gets tough, the tough get going. But you Trumpbots, you just wallow in your misery and blame anyone and everyone other than yourselves. What happened to the Republican party and personal responsibility?

thumbsup20.gif

Lol that's some funny shit. This country is so stupid.

thumbsup20.gif

The only thing that is cratering is her brain. It is a choice between the rights of Americans and Fascism. Republicans will not protect those rights.

The only thing that is cratering is her brain. It is a choice between the rights of Americans and Fascism. Republicans will not protect those rights.
Democrats are the one who are violating our rights, you NAZI turd.

It reminds me of that old mantra, when the going gets tough, the tough get going. But you Trumpbots, you just wallow in your misery and blame anyone and everyone other than yourselves. What happened to the Republican party and personal responsibility?
Exactly Correct.
No, I am a lot faser than yous. Laura the douche is just like Tucker a real America fucker.
I'm guessing that Laura made her immigrant children US citizens, because she is RICH. Seems fair huh.

Forum List

Back