Infidelity

"The Gay Penguin community is known for its fidelity and belief in monogamy."

The Gay Godzilla community is not.

images

I'm not sure sure of the exact point you're making, but regardless of genders or sexual-orientations concerned, anyone willing to cheat on their partner is no better than a German shepherd dog.....except the German shepherd probably does it better.

I'm not sure sure of the exact point you're making, but regardless of genders or sexual-orientations concerned, anyone willing to cheat on their partner is no better than a German shepherd dog.....except the German shepherd probably does it better.
Tommy is a gay chihuahua.

I cannot believe the OP is blaming the penguin for infidelity ...that's beyond ridiculous.:cuckoo:

Cuz' we all know how monogamous gay men tend to be...:cuckoo:

The troll has gone delusional.

Penguin Loses It When He Finds Wife Cheating (Video)

You will observe that the slutty behaviour comes from "straight" penguins and not their Gay counterparts.

The Gay Penguin community is known for its fidelity and belief in monogamy. Lessons that the "straight" penguin community would do well to learn.

You seem to be very confused. It is Penguin who has recently been revealed to be a homosexual, and to have a crush on the Riddler. And he's very jealous, because Riddler has a new girlfriend, who bears an amazing resemblance to his previous girlfriend, who he killed (both girlfriends being portrayed by the same actress).

But the Riddler is not cheating, because he never agreed to enter into a homosexual relationship with Penguin. By all evidence so far, Riddler just doesn't “swing that way”.

Rejected by the primate gay community, Tommy seeks union with chubby flightless birds.

Forum List

Back