Infant and Toddler Survive After Being Left Alone in Arizona Desert ‘To Die'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Journalists: have you asked Arizona Dem Senator Mark Kelly about this? Because he helped cause this crisis. And a lot of the time, the kids don’t make it

vote Blake Masters!

Journalists: have you asked Arizona Dem Senator Mark Kelly about this? Because he helped cause this crisis. And a lot of the time, the kids don’t make it

vote Blake Masters!

Oh fuck you. No US Senator, Democrat or Republican, caused this. But there unfortunately some shitheads who believe that they can capitalize on this to score political points and I'm guessing you're one.

• Banned
Oh fuck you. No US Senator, Democrat or Republican, caused this. But there unfortunately some shitheads who believe that they can capitalize on this to score political points and I'm guessing you're one.
some people curse others unfairly just for holding an opposing political opinion they can't handle, and i'm guessing you're one

some people curse others unfairly just for holding an opposing political opinion they can't handle, and i'm guessing you're one

Okay, fucknut, explain how Senator Kelly caused migrants to abandon a baby in the desert. Explain that to me.

If this is the two found the other day, the baby died in the hospital. If it was the baby found stuffed under a bush, that baby survived.

They weren't "left to die". An "anonymous" tip was called in pointing to their correct location.

This is what's called "left to die".

They weren't "left to die". An "anonymous" tip was called in pointing to their correct location.

This is what's called "left to die".

An anonymous tip about a toddler an an infant left in the freaking desert makes you feel better about the incident? The Biden administration is the enabler for this ongoing atrocity. How many coyotes ran off with infants left behind by drug runners and human traffikers supported and enabled by the current administration?

An anonymous tip about a toddler an an infant left in the freaking desert makes you feel better about the incident?
I can't help you with your personal problems but I can say that if you ring the police and tell them where your child is and then discreetly hide in the vicinity till the police arrive and safely retrieve the baby, well .... that is NOT "leaving the child to die". It might be the problem is your English comprehension. Another example is .....
The Biden administration is the enabler for this ongoing atrocity.
So this "ongoing" atrocity of children left in the desert. happens often does it?
How many coyotes ran off with infants left behind by drug runners and human traffikers supported and enabled by the current administration?
Maybe I should ask you: (1) "How many coyotes ran off with infants left behind" and .... (2) just how do you think leaving children behind is their way of discrediting Biden? Are you susceptible to hysteria?

Forum List

Back