odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
OK, I've placed my bets on the winner of today's race:

I have chosen……………

Will Power and Josef Newgarden

If either win, I win.

I need the extra $ for my vacation, so please pray for me.

I miss Jim Neighbors singing “ Back Home Again “
( they showed him in a Commercial earlier) every year I pull for the Jap or Woman Driver , Takuma Sato won a few years ago
And I was elated .

I miss Jim Neighbors singing “ Back Home Again “
( they showed him in a Commercial earlier) every year I pull for the Jap or Woman Driver , Takuma Sato won a few years ago
And I was elated .
Yes, now we need a black lesbian like the new presidential spokesfag

OK, I've placed my bets on the winner of today's race:

I have chosen……………

Will Power and Josef Newgarden

If either win, I win.

I need the extra $ for my vacation, so please pray for me.

Newgarden is certainly strong going in.

I like Helio Castronevas. I'd like to see someone win a 5th Indy, and he's the only one in a position to do it anytime soon.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Jimmy Johnson win. He would follow A.J. Foyt and Mario Andretti as being only the third person to win the Indy 500 and the Daytona 500.

Show me some history today...

chez boe is Team Dixon this year, with Helio Castroneves as our back up.

You obviously know who to pick. A polesitter.

No, I'm like ET watching television. I know absolutely nothing about racing other than vroom vroom - but mr. boe is an avid fan.

Newgarden is certainly strong going in.

I like Helio Castronevas. I'd like to see someone win a 5th Indy, and he's the only one in a position to do it anytime soon.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Jimmy Johnson win. He would follow A.J. Foyt and Mario Andretti as being only the third person to win the Indy 500 and the Daytona 500.

Show me some history today...
I don't want to see anyone win 5 Indy's, I like that it is a 4 way tie right now, with the greats called Unser, A.J. Foyt, and Rick Mears.

In the pre-race, Dale Jr. was talking, and wearing a Gordon Smiley T-shirt, which I found odd, because as a kid, I totally remember Gordon Smiley dying in a practice crash, he hit a wall head on at 180 mph.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back