Individual Mandate Delayed, Sebelius Lies to Congress

[

I said they were our allies before the war. We sold them some of our fast-movers.

I also said I helped train them.

Not my fault you assumed something that wasn't true.

NO, guy, the problem was that you implied it without providing context to prove a fact not in evidence.

We did not have a treaty with Kuwait prior to Iraq's INvasion.

April Glaspie told Saddam

"But we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait. I was in the American Embassy in Kuwait during the late 1960s. The instruction we had during this period was that we should express no opinion on this issue and that the issue is not associated with America. James Baker has directed our official spokesmen to emphasize this instruction. We hope you can solve this problem using any suitable methods via Klibi (Chedli Klibi, Secretary General of the Arab League) or via President Mubarak. All that we hope is that these issues are solved quickly."

April Glaspie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, I'm sorry, guy, is this the kind of hting you say to someone who is about to invade one of your "allies"?

[

I said they were our allies before the war. We sold them some of our fast-movers.

I also said I helped train them.

Not my fault you assumed something that wasn't true.

NO, guy, the problem was that you implied it without providing context to prove a fact not in evidence.

We did not have a treaty with Kuwait prior to Iraq's INvasion.

April Glaspie told Saddam

"But we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait. I was in the American Embassy in Kuwait during the late 1960s. The instruction we had during this period was that we should express no opinion on this issue and that the issue is not associated with America. James Baker has directed our official spokesmen to emphasize this instruction. We hope you can solve this problem using any suitable methods via Klibi (Chedli Klibi, Secretary General of the Arab League) or via President Mubarak. All that we hope is that these issues are solved quickly."

April Glaspie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, I'm sorry, guy, is this the kind of hting you say to someone who is about to invade one of your "allies"?

Dude, you have this strange habit of jumping to conclusions.

Must be why your head is so fucked up about what is right or wrong.

We don't have to have a treaty with Kuwait if we are trying to defend Saudi Arabia.

[q

We don't have to have a treaty with Kuwait if we are trying to defend Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia was never in danger.

Again, not seeing how any of this is our problem, exactly. They're all bastards. "Ah, but these guys are OUR bastards. But so was Saddam until he stopped doing what we told him. And so was Bin Laden until he started killing Americans."

Hey, guy, maybe instead of sticking our hands in the hornets nests to feed some of the hornets, we just let the hornets work it out amongst themselves.

[q

Again, not seeing how any of this is our problem, exactly. They're all bastards. "Ah, but these guys are OUR bastards. But so was Saddam until he stopped doing what we told him. And so was Bin Laden until he started killing Americans."

Hey, guy, maybe instead of sticking our hands in the hornets nests to feed some of the hornets, we just let the hornets work it out amongst themselves.

Dude, again, stick to what you know. lol

Every time you don't you just look like a fool.

[q

If Saddam wanted to take Saudi Arabia, he could have taken it in August 1990, before we had any boots on the ground and his army was primed.

You can make up all sort of excuses as to why we needed to get involved in a fighte between Kuwait and Iraq, but the fact is, the Zionists and Oil Company's interests are not my interests.

Or your, really. Unless you are slopping at the trough of a bloated military establishment.

Oh, wait, you are totally doing that. My bad.

If Saddam wanted to take Saudi Arabia, he could have taken it in August 1990, before we had any boots on the ground and his army was primed.

You can make up all sort of excuses as to why we needed to get involved in a fighte between Kuwait and Iraq, but the fact is, the Zionists and Oil Company's interests are not my interests.

Or your, really. Unless you are slopping at the trough of a bloated military establishment.

Oh, wait, you are totally doing that. My bad.

It was a tactical error on his part, but then again it was not committed to. Not done out of self-preservation.

He could have gone in, but Saddam would have assured his own destruction, because every Arab state would have turned on him, which they all did eventually.

Kuwait was pissing off their neighbors, because every time OPEC raise gas prices Kuwait raised their production to compensate. Going in to Saudi would have caused everyone to turn on Iraq immediately, and Saddam would have them coming at him from all sides. He felt once the Americans were in Saudi Arabia the other Arab states wouldn't like it, and that's why he tried to attack the border early in the war. When they did they got clobbered of course.

Saudi Arabia was in danger. It was just a matter of time till Saddam worked up the guts to try to take it. Saddam would have done what Putin is doing now. Just take a little, then a little more, hoping nobody had the stomach for a confrontation.

I wonder...Should a perjury charge be brought against Sebelius?
As well as Contempt of Congress.

U sheeple r truly straining...."Perjury and Contempt of Congress" for Sebelius extending time beyond 3/31 to complete the applications of subscribers as long as they register by that deadline?...
So by ur logic...anyone who initiated their application before midnite on 3/31 should be immediately cut off at 12:01 a.m. On 4/1?
That would truly be an "April Fool"...
Get real.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back