Individual Mandate Delayed, Sebelius Lies to Congress

The reason you're working two jobs is because you didn't stick around to collect retirement, so who's the idiot?

I love the fact that you're such a dumb-ass yet you feel you can point fingers at me.

What a maroon.....

NO, the reason I work two jobs was that my last company screwed me over when I had medical issues. I made more money after I left the military than when I was in it.

But I don't go whining to the government looking for money.

Probably because you know they wouldn't give you any.

Cry me a river. You made your choices and you fucked up troop.

Truth is, you really don't become a senior NCO till you go through DA. Your promotion was in front of a board and all you need to do was do a few facing movements, cut your hair, and answer some silly questions. You still had to go through TA-50 inspections, so I can see why you're resentful toward the military. You probably spent most of your time in the service on a profile or overweight. Who knows. Maybe you got out because you like guys.

[

Truth is, you really don't become a senior NCO till you go through DA. Your promotion was in front of a board and all you need to do was do a few facing movements, cut your hair, and answer some silly questions. You still had to go through TA-50 inspections, so I can see why you're resentful toward the military. You probably spent most of your time in the service on a profile or overweight. Who knows. Maybe you got out because you like guys.

NO, guy, I got out after the Gulf War because I didn't feel like dying for the oil companies.

Let Big Oil recruit their own army.

Incidently, i'm not resentful towards the military. I still consider it the best years of my life.

I just think a guy who has spent his whole life sucking at the government teet is laughable when he whines about the government when the Black Guy is in charge.

[

NO, guy, I got out after the Gulf War because I didn't feel like dying for the oil companies.

Let Big Oil recruit their own army.

Incidently, i'm not resentful towards the military. I still consider it the best years of my life.

I just think a guy who has spent his whole life sucking at the government teet is laughable when he whines about the government when the Black Guy is in charge.

That must be why you hate anyone who retires. It was the best years of your life because you were forced to stay in shape. Trust me, unless you keep that up it all goes downhill from here.

I don't need to be reminded that I've got it good. You think it's not fair, but you made your choices and you have to pay for them.

BTW, I spent 8 years working on a production line in a factory building air-conditioning and heating packages. 7 years as a member of a machinist union.

I don't need to listen to some dumb-ass like you talking about how easy I had it.

BTW, I spent 8 years working on a production line in a factory building air-conditioning and heating packages. 7 years as a member of a machinist union.

I don't need to listen to some dumb-ass like you talking about how easy I had it.

it is a hard job my dad built ice machines for a good share of his life

[

That must be why you hate anyone who retires. It was the best years of your life because you were forced to stay in shape. Trust me, unless you keep that up it all goes downhill from here.

I don't need to be reminded that I've got it good. You think it's not fair, but you made your choices and you have to pay for them.

Guy, I don't "hate' guys who retire. Frankly, more power to them, because honestly I doubt any of them could ever work in the private sector. I try to imagine my old Top Sergeant (A guy the Battallion Commander compared to furniture, having served with him more than once) working in an office, and just can't picture it.

I just think it's a bit hypocritical for you to collect a government check, even though you have the skills and talents to work, and then look down upon some poor girl who never graduated high school because she got knocked up at 17 when she applies for Food Stamps or Section 8 housing that she can't afford on her minimum wage job.

You do get that you are a hypocrite, right?

it is a hard job my dad built ice machines for a good share of his life

It was easy compared to my job in the military.

I was on a Special Force "A" Team for 5 years.

That was work.

[

Guy, I don't "hate' guys who retire. Frankly, more power to them, because honestly I doubt any of them could ever work in the private sector. I try to imagine my old Top Sergeant (A guy the Battallion Commander compared to furniture, having served with him more than once) working in an office, and just can't picture it.

I just think it's a bit hypocritical for you to collect a government check, even though you have the skills and talents to work, and then look down upon some poor girl who never graduated high school because she got knocked up at 17 when she applies for Food Stamps or Section 8 housing that she can't afford on her minimum wage job.

You do get that you are a hypocrite, right?

I don't look down on anyone that doesn't know any better.

You're such a lying POS.

Educating the public would prevent most of this. Problem is you on the left encourage that 17 to be lazy and collect entitlements. Maybe they can discover their poetic inner self or something. But there will always be those who can't take care of themselves. Those are the people we have to help. Not lazy, ignorant assholes that can't figure out how to work a computer.

[

You're such a lying POS.

Educating the public would prevent most of this. Problem is you on the left encourage that 17 to be lazy and collect entitlements. Maybe they can discover their poetic inner self or something. But there will always be those who can't take care of themselves. Those are the people we have to help. Not lazy, ignorant assholes that can't figure out how to work a computer.

I'm wondering where the left "encouraged' that 17 year old to collect entitlements?

Is there like a brochure for that "So you want to collect entitlements?"

Or is it possibly because her school didn't have a very good sex education program, because the Funditard Christians said rubbers make Baby Jesus Cry, and they had Bristol Palin stop by to teach "Abstinence" for six figures.

Now, I'd have no problem replacing welfare with job programs. Heck, I'd go one further, i think that every 18 year old should do 2 years of national service before they go to college.

I just think it's kind of phony to look down on someone for collecting a government check when you're collecting several government checks.

[

You're such a lying POS.

I'm wondering where the left "encouraged' that 17 year old to collect entitlements?

Or is it possibly because her school didn't have a very good sex education program, because the Funditard Christians said rubbers make Baby Jesus Cry, and they had Bristol Palin stop by to teach "Abstinence" for six figures.

Now, I'd have no problem replacing welfare with job programs. Heck, I'd go one further, i think that every 18 year old should do 2 years of national service before they go to college.

I just think it's kind of phony to look down on someone for collecting a government check when you're collecting several government checks.

yes loon; there absolutely is advertising for food stamps

and it is the CLIMATE CREATED by your Messiah expanding the welfare state that has cheaters and mooches believing the good times are here

[

You're such a lying POS.

Stereotypes. Low-information based opinions.

Collecting welfare is different from collecting a pension. So you're wrong on that.

And yes, Obama advertises Social Security Disability on the web. I haven't seen any adverts for food stamps yet but I don't visit the Daily Kos or Media Matters enough to see them. If you want to apply I'm sure it's pretty easy.

The extreme right tries to prevent bc, particularly Catholics because it's against their religion. Most of the beef seems to be government funding. Buying a rubber shouldn't be all that be difficult, but my guess is you have no problem with the wife-beating Muslims. You and they have the same goal, the destruction of our military and ultimately assuring the destruction of our society. Not having a military will assure that.

Last edited:
[

You're such a lying POS.

and it is the CLIMATE CREATED by your Messiah expanding the welfare state that has cheaters and mooches believing the good times are here

Fact is, Obama is trying to overtax the system. He's hoping he can force it to collapse. Eventually there will be no money to pay out for entitlements.

Fact is, Obama is trying to overtax the system. He's hoping he can force it to collapse. Eventually there will be no money to pay out for entitlements.

yeah

we all know how that ends

[

Collecting welfare is different from collecting a pension. So you're wrong on that.

No, the difference is that we have come to think that some "entitlements" are deserved and some aren't.

If Congress voted tomorrow to revoke military pensions or even trim them, you'd be the first one on here screeching about it. BUt poor people are supposed to let their children starve for the 'good of the country'.

[
And yes, Obama advertises Social Security Disability on the web. I haven't seen any adverts for food stamps yet but I don't visit the Daily Kos or Media Matters enough to see them. If you want to apply I'm sure it's pretty easy.

YOu mean you don't know? I'll be honest, I don't know either.

[
The extreme right tries to prevent bc, particularly Catholics because it's against their religion. Most of the beef seems to be government funding. Buying a rubber shouldn't be all that be difficult, but my guess is you have no problem with the wife-beating Muslims. You and they have the same goal, the destruction of our military and ultimately assuring the destruction of our society. Not having a military will assure that.

Gee, guy, the only reason we have a "problem" with Muslims is we keep sticking our dicks intheir part of the world.

Otherwise, I doubt they could care less about our "society".

We spend more on the military than the next ten biggest spenders combined, and 8 of them are our allies!

[

No, the difference is that we have come to think that some "entitlements" are deserved and some aren't.

If Congress voted tomorrow to revoke military pensions or even trim them, you'd be the first one on here screeching about it. BUt poor people are supposed to let their children starve for the 'good of the country'.

[

YOu mean you don't know? I'll be honest, I don't know either.

[

Gee, guy, the only reason we have a "problem" with Muslims is we keep sticking our dicks intheir part of the world.

Otherwise, I doubt they could care less about our "society".

We spend more on the military than the next ten biggest spenders combined, and 8 of them are our allies!

Quite ignorant of you old boy.

[

link? Do you have a link to these "advertisements"?

Do you know what a billboard is?

Look up at the top. You'll see one.

I saw one last week advertizing signing up for Social Security Disability.

Here is the site.

Here's some websites to see if you qualify or entitlements.

Can I Get SNAP? | www.getting snap.org

Disability Planner: How You Qualify For Social Security Disability Benefits

Last edited:
[

Quite ignorant of you old boy.

Actually, just more truth than you can deal with.

We support the Zionists.
We prop up the government over there they don't really want or like.
We bomb countries that don't play ball with us.

What part of that isn't true?

Forum List

Back