Indictment of Donald Trump reminds is that the US is a republic, not a democracy

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
We should have a referendum to decide whether Donald Trump should be charged with espionage. Because prosecuting him now is interfering with the American people deciding the country's fate, which is why the founders created the electoral college to make sure our country is never subject to mob rule like what happened on January 6 2021.

Uh, space lasers.

We should have a referendum to decide whether Donald Trump should be charged with espionage. Because prosecuting him now is interfering with the American people deciding the country's fate, which is why the founders created the electoral college to make sure our country is never subject to mob rule like what happened on January 6 2021.

Uh, space lasers.
Espionage is spying. That's what Obama did.
There is no way you can make an espionage charge stick, especially since Trump didn't even know that those docs were classified anymore.

Uh, space lasers.
Trump is actually the victim of "mob" rule at this very moment. The new "mob" is the FBI Mafia.

Uh, space lasers.

"Espionage"? That's completely ridiculous.

Please explain how an independently-wealthy businessman who ran on a platform of "making America great again", would sell classified government secrets to our enemies, for money, no less.

If that doesn't sound as stupid to you as it does to me, you're just using your head for a hat rack. :auiqs.jpg:

Espionage is spying. That's what Obama did.
There is no way you can make an espionage charge stick, especially since Trump didn't even know that those docs were classified anymore.

Western Journal, damn but you people are fools. You think there might be a reason Trump didn't get the help from the National Archives that every other president got?

LOL "Set him up"? As in forced him to steal the documents and then lie about it?

Gad, keep confirming that no matter how outrageous the lie or how stupid, you retards would swallow it - hook, line, and sinker.
I guess you've never worked inside the federal government.
Christ. All you have to do is look at a tax manual to see how easy it is to run foul of the law when it comes to filing the correct forms when filling out your taxes.
Trump was relying on the NARA to do their jobs when he left office and they didn't do it. Now they want to blame him for this snafu. Nevermind the fact that those A Holes were accusing him of planning an insurrection when he left office.

Looks like it's ok for our elected officials to do whatever they want with classified documents. Can any of you refute this? "Oh we're going to crack down on classified documents".....sure sure you are.

"Espionage"? That's completely ridiculous.

Please explain how an independently-wealthy businessman who ran on a platform of "making America great again", would sell classified government secrets to our enemies, for money, no less.

If that doesn't sound as stupid to you as it does to me, you're just using your head for a hat rack. :auiqs.jpg:
Of course, that is not the definition of espionage in the law, Super Dupe Mr Common sense idiocy....

Christ. All you have to do is look at a tax manual to see how easy it is to run foul of the law when it comes to filing the correct forms when filling out your taxes.
Trump was relying on the NARA to do their jobs when he left office and they didn't do it. Now they want to blame him for this snafu. Nevermind the fact that those A Holes were accusing him of planning an insurrection when he left office.
Yeah, it was everyone's fault except the orange douchebag...

Gad, you trumptards are so adorable. Retards, of course, but adorable. :itsok:

Western Journal, damn but you people are fools.

Yeah, remember when WJ told us Trump would be found guilty of Russian collusion, Jussie Smollet was a "hate crime" victim, and there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?

Oh, wait. That was the super serious MSM slop you apparently devour on a daily basis.

"Politico"? What a fucking joke - only ignorant losers read such propagandistic tripe.

And no matter how many times generic "News" Left wing garbage sites let you down, you continue to fall for it.

They just need an air of superficial legitimacy and to satisfy your confirmation bias.

The good news is you can break out of the cycle.

I should know, I used to be you.

Sorry you're still trapped in the matrix, bub.

Here is the thing. Trump was a DICK. You want to argue that he wasn't? He was a spoiled ass, poor loser, piece of shit eating DICK. Over half a century of precedent, two centuries of leaving presidents attending the inauguration of the new president. The entire history of the country, losing presidential candidates conceding an election. The very foundation of our democracy, the peaceful transfer of power, unparallel in the world.

And that narcissistic, mentally ill, DUMBASS threw it all away. He jeopardized the security of this nation, inhibited the transfer of power, and I got to be honest, probably told the National Archives to go pound sand, it is in his character. Now the little weasel is thrashing around looking for a damn excuse and he ain't going to find it.

I used to feel sorry for his lame ass, his Daddy beat him. But obviously, not enough. He is dumber than a box of rocks, manipulative as hell, and cares only for himself. His "comeuppance" is finally coming due.

The Presidential Records Act was enacted to circumvent the much maligned Espionage Act.

Any beef the National Archives has with Trump is a civil beef, not a criminal one.

Garland chose to ignore the Presidential Records Act and go with the Espionage Act (justification for the raid) just because it was Trump, no other reason....I guess he was still pissed about losing that SCOTUS gig.

Now, Tater is in a real pickle as what he did as a senator and later VP was steal documents he had no business possessing outside of the walls of congress and the WH. A easy conviction/grounds for impeachment.

Tater is not covered by the Presidential Records Act as he stole the classified documents before he was POTUS.

Here is the thing. Trump was a DICK. You want to argue that he wasn't? He was a spoiled ass, poor loser, piece of shit eating DICK. Over half a century of precedent, two centuries of leaving presidents attending the inauguration of the new president. The entire history of the country, losing presidential candidates conceding an election. The very foundation of our democracy, the peaceful transfer of power, unparallel in the world.

And that narcissistic, mentally ill, DUMBASS threw it all away. He jeopardized the security of this nation, inhibited the transfer of power, and I got to be honest, probably told the National Archives to go pound sand, it is in his character. Now the little weasel is thrashing around looking for a damn excuse and he ain't going to find it.

I used to feel sorry for his lame ass, his Daddy beat him. But obviously, not enough. He is dumber than a box of rocks, manipulative as hell, and cares only for himself. His "comeuppance" is finally coming due.
I don't care if the guy is a dick. He still has rights.
And if the agencies inside the government have been weaponized against him, or any other Republican, that is against the law.
The only people at fault here is the Biden Adm and any co-conspirators that planned this operation with him.

We should have a referendum to decide whether Donald Trump should be charged with espionage. Because prosecuting him now is interfering with the American people deciding the country's fate,
beating-a-dead-horse-funny.gif

The Presidential Records Act was enacted to circumvent the much maligned Espionage Act.

Any beef the National Archives has with Trump is a civil beef, not a criminal one.

Yeah, so Dems: "where's the beef"?

Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

Forum List

Back