Indictment dismissed with prejudice for Cliven Bundy Ammon Bundy Ryan Bundy and Ryan Paine

Personally, I think this was one of the reasons for Harry Reid’s retirement.

The Bundy resistance of the government trying to get the land for uses to benefit of Reid's son development is a great American story of courage. They should put a statue of him in the Capitol rotunda. Great American hero.

Dr love is a federal dependent scumbag. I guarantee it.

REALLY? So what else will you guarantee - a 1979 Ford Pinto?
I am entirely independent and have had a stellar sales career.
Collected unemployment back in 1979 for three months not long after college.
Bet you be the moocher! :D

Are you also familiar with the damage the sanctuary cites are doing to America by resisting the Federal immigration laws?

Record $135 billion a year for illegal immigration, average $8,075 each, $25,000 in NY

Failed deflection subject change noted ^ ^ ^ :smile:

You are confused Moon Bat.

You were commenting on the cost of resisting the government in the case of Bundy. It is valid to also point out that the filthy ass libtards are costing the American people hundreds of billions of dollars a year by resisting the immigration laws of the nation.

You simply don't want to hear it.

You are confused Moon Bat.

You were commenting on the cost of resisting the government in the case of Bundy. It is valid to also point out that the filthy ass libtards are costing the American people hundreds of billions of dollars a year by resisting the immigration laws of the nation.

You simply don't want to hear it.

Failed SECOND deflection subject change RE-noted ^ ^ ^ :cool-45:

Last edited:
They were in jail for a few years so I'm good with that.
Now they can go back to being welfare cowboys and telling us about "the negro"

Cliven-Bundy-Cartoon.jpg
I imagine a lawsuit will follow their release. They will probably be set as far as money goes.

Interesting an Obama appointed Judge let this go. But had too.
I question her need to give this case a 'dismissed with prejudice'?
As these racist bigots Are here 24/7/365 will be back terrorizing more.
And these are the worst Americans claiming to be Americans. FFS!

Pssst...the *racist* knee jerk spasm doesn't work any more. Everybody who doesn't vote a straight criminal ticket like you isn't a racist.

"FBI snipers and surveillance were monitoring the Bundy household prior to the 2014 Bureau of Land Management (BLM) raid to remove the rancher’s cattle from federal land after decades of unpaid grazing fees. Cliven Bundy sent out a plea for help based on the snipers’ presence, prompting dozens of armed militiamen to meet at the ranch.

"Prosecutors said snipers were not involved, called the claim “fantastical” and the defendants’ request for the evidence, a “fishing expedition.” However, the U.S. Attorney’s Office possessed video evidence the entire time, The Oregonian reports.

"Prosecutors also withheld federal assessments that found the Bundy family was not likely to be violent, but only “get in your face.” Other federal assessments of the BLM revealed the agency was targeting the Bundy family, “trying to provoke a conflict.”

Bundy Case Dismissed, Judge Orders Rancher Released

"U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro ruled Monday the case against Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy would be dismissed “with prejudice,” and ordered the rancher set free after federal prosecutors willfully withheld exculpatory evidence during the 2017 trial."

"...serious allegations of misconduct and likely illegal activities by BLM officials and prosecutors, led by acting Nevada U.S. Attorney Steven Myhre, throughout the raid and trial of Cliven Bundy.

"Throughout the trial, Myhre and his team of prosecutors were caught violating the Brady law six separate times for refusing to turn over exculpatory evidence that could help the Bundys.

"Myhre had removed the agent responsible for the memo, Larry Wooten, from his position investigating the BLM in February, confiscating all his records and data. Wooten wrote his 18 page memo from memory and leaked it the DOJ."

People are going to prison. And they won't be named *Bundy*.
DOJ Opens Probe Into Bundy Prosecutors Who Hid Evidence

The Obama appointee was anti-Bundy and in fact was ruling that way.

Until the DOJ got involved. When it comes down to it, the pigs know they are behaving criminally. When they're busted, they pretend to do the right thing.

Pssst...the *racist* knee jerk spasm doesn't work any more. Everybody who doesn't vote a straight criminal ticket like you isn't a racist.

"FBI snipers and surveillance were monitoring the Bundy household prior to the 2014 Bureau of Land Management (BLM) raid to remove the rancher’s cattle from federal land after decades of unpaid grazing fees. Cliven Bundy sent out a plea for help based on the snipers’ presence, prompting dozens of armed militiamen to meet at the ranch.

"Prosecutors said snipers were not involved, called the claim “fantastical” and the defendants’ request for the evidence, a “fishing expedition.” However, the U.S. Attorney’s Office possessed video evidence the entire time, The Oregonian reports.

"Prosecutors also withheld federal assessments that found the Bundy family was not likely to be violent, but only “get in your face.” Other federal assessments of the BLM revealed the agency was targeting the Bundy family, “trying to provoke a conflict.”

"U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro ruled Monday the case against Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy would be dismissed “with prejudice,” and ordered the rancher set free after federal prosecutors willfully withheld exculpatory evidence during the 2017 trial."

"...serious allegations of misconduct and likely illegal activities by BLM officials and prosecutors, led by acting Nevada U.S. Attorney Steven Myhre, throughout the raid and trial of Cliven Bundy.

"Throughout the trial, Myhre and his team of prosecutors were caught violating the Brady law six separate times for refusing to turn over exculpatory evidence that could help the Bundys.

"Myhre had removed the agent responsible for the memo, Larry Wooten, from his position investigating the BLM in February, confiscating all his records and data. Wooten wrote his 18 page memo from memory and leaked it the DOJ."

What in my post was racist? Can you spell...'OOPS'?

btw: See how 'Oops' is spelled above. LOL!

What in my post was racist? Can you spell..."OOPS'?

btw: See how spelled above. LOL!
I thought you were calling Bundy racist, like that idiot Love does.

Bundy is what it is. SICK IN THE HEAD.
Like all DOPer Douche voters are.
Deal with your mental issues.
Seems like some 28% who voted for the Great Douche,
regret their vote today. Why is that?

They were in jail for a few years so I'm good with that.
Now they can go back to being welfare cowboys and telling us about "the negro"

Cliven-Bundy-Cartoon.jpg
Why is it always libtards who don't live anywhere near a large population of blacks that are always talking about how much they love and would stand up for them? You're from Idaho, there ain't any black people there for you to stand up for. Until you move to Detroit, I will write off your social justice warrior credentials as nothing more than virtue signaling.

Forum List

Back