Indicting TRUMP IS problematic.

You started this thread saying that Trump hasn’t done anything that anyone else hasn’t done.

Besides being demonstrably untrue. It is an idiotic defense. It is no different than a moron standing in front of a Judge and complaining that he shouldn’t have gotten a speeding ticket because everyone else was driving just as fast.

Both you and the aforementioned moron either don't realize, or don’t care, that you are admitting guilt when you say these things.
You lost me. Biden is destroying this country, and YOU want to argue logic. Biden is destroying this country WE are paying almost twice for food under Biden, in the last three years, crime, homelessness and drug addiction has skyrocketed, and I am supposed to like Liberal democrats for this? Why come?

Last edited:
You lost me. Biden is destroying this country, and YOU want to argue logic. Biden is destroying this country WE are paying almost twice for food under Biden, in the last three years, crime, homelessness and drug addiction has skyrocketed, and I am supposed to like Liberal democrats for this? Why come?

So your answer is a criminal in charge who promises fascist policies? That is like doing a heart transplant on a guy who came in for an infected toenail.

Forum List

Back