Indiana to pay millions to clean up their image

The only damage they need to repair is that done by those who lied and said the bill was anti gay. Like the OP.

Why would they back down from a lie?

They never backed down. All the Indiana government did was to add the amendment that clarified for the fools who had never read the bill that RFRA does not allow anyone to discriminate.

This was all bullshit hype from the left. RFRA is based on a 1993 bill that President Clinton signed into law. The states due to a case in 1997 have had to enact a state version of the federal law.

Truly. The left wing whackos were lying their freaking asses off that this was an anti gay bill.

A total unadulterated lie.

Indiana ended up giving more legal freedom to gays

republicans just can't win

Shakedown homonazis do it again.
A serious backlash is on the horizon. The closet will never look better to them.
What kind of backlash?
I think initially it will be passive, in the form of rejecting pro-homonazi politicians at the polls. Then there will be an uptick of counter demonstrations to homo parades. Then a more vocal opposition to the imposition of homonazi agenda in local precincts such as public schools. Once these things coalesce a momentum will be generated and homos will run back into the closet.
Nah. You lack a fundamental ability to understand human nature. Once the cat is out of the bag people accept it as the norm. Those that dont get mocked as flat earthers.
That's where you have it backwards. As the social ramifications of your alleged progressivism manifest themselves the only solution will be to rethink those positions. The alternative would be complete decay and collapse. As the homo and feminist agendas are exposed for the contributions they make to the depletion of family structure, due to the ensuing crime and chaos that comes from that, people will be forced to fix it or die not trying.
Welfare reform is a perfect example of recognizing the need for change to failed modern policies.
Ah...so you have problems with the women's rights movement too.
I said feminist agenda. Leave it to a dishonest lefty to manipulate.

Awwww, Pence cost his state $millions and said goodbye to his dreams of ever being president.
Cool -

What kind of backlash?
I think initially it will be passive, in the form of rejecting pro-homonazi politicians at the polls. Then there will be an uptick of counter demonstrations to homo parades. Then a more vocal opposition to the imposition of homonazi agenda in local precincts such as public schools. Once these things coalesce a momentum will be generated and homos will run back into the closet.
Nah. You lack a fundamental ability to understand human nature. Once the cat is out of the bag people accept it as the norm. Those that dont get mocked as flat earthers.
That's where you have it backwards. As the social ramifications of your alleged progressivism manifest themselves the only solution will be to rethink those positions. The alternative would be complete decay and collapse. As the homo and feminist agendas are exposed for the contributions they make to the depletion of family structure, due to the ensuing crime and chaos that comes from that, people will be forced to fix it or die not trying.
Welfare reform is a perfect example of recognizing the need for change to failed modern policies.
The feminist agenda is the women's rights movement. You can't separate them....so, you've pretty much given yourself away there.

They are killing Christians worldwide for the crime of being Christians and hypocrite sissies who live in the most tolerant Nation in the world pretend to be offended when a Christian business refuses to bake a sodomite wedding cake. Go figure.

So other countries should be our standard?

Okay...Japanese citizens can't have guns...stop bitching about magazine restrictions here, right?
Human values should be our standard. Silly sodomite trolling for discrimination in baking a freaking wedding cake and a pizza shop that was blindsided by a reporter is a ridiculous standard that sissies seem to love to extort political pressure.

The feminist agenda is the women's rights movement. You can't separate them....so, you've pretty much given yourself away there.
No, it's. Women's rights is not the same thing as a victim group politics which is what feminism is. That's like equating the NAACP and Sharpton to civil rights.

Shamelessly spending tax dollars to improve their image. The party of small government and fiscal responsibility strikes again!

They are killing Christians worldwide for the crime of being Christians and hypocrite sissies who live in the most tolerant Nation in the world pretend to be offended when a Christian business refuses to bake a sodomite wedding cake. Go figure.

So other countries should be our standard?

Okay...Japanese citizens can't have guns...stop bitching about magazine restrictions here, right?
Human values should be our standard. Silly sodomite trolling for discrimination in baking a freaking wedding cake and a pizza shop that was blindsided by a reporter is a ridiculous standard that sissies seem to love to extort political pressure.

It's a little late to start whining about Public Accommodation laws. Where were you in the 60s?

Somebody posted this yesterday, it died then also because nobody gives a shit so stop "bumping" it with nonsense crap like "we hate fags". Childish

I think if you ask most Americans if Indiana 'hates fags" they would agree

That is why they must spend millions to try to prove otherwise

The silver lining of the "We hate fags" legislation is that Indiana may turn into one of the most homosexual friendly states in the nation

LOLOL....that would be a hoot....the bible belt of the south goes gay....listen at the end of the say, what a person does behind closed doors is btwn them and their God. Contrary to popular beliefs....theives murderers, rapist, pediphiles, child abusers get served everyday at public venues, you just don't know it.

Shakedown homonazis do it again.
A serious backlash is on the horizon. The closet will never look better to them.
What kind of backlash?

This kind of backlash?

Old-man-cane.jpg

don't live in a state with a Gop Governor then. Pack up and move. bye

You people think you have a right to poke your nose into states you don't even live in

it's pathetic. worry over your own states. I'm sure they aren't Utopia yet and free of all worries

they have to have something to hate on. Now it's a STATE
Do you live in Indiana?

Somebody posted this yesterday, it died then also because nobody gives a shit so stop "bumping" it with nonsense crap like "we hate fags". Childish

The silver lining of the "We hate fags" legislation is that Indiana may turn into one of the most homosexual friendly states in the nation

LOLOL....that would be a hoot....the bible belt of the south goes gay....listen at the end of the say, what a person does behind closed doors is btwn them and their God. Contrary to popular beliefs....theives murderers, rapist, pediphiles, child abusers get served everyday at public venues, you just don't know it.

The end result of the Indiana hates fags initiative was that gays have more rights in Indiana than they had before

The end result of the Indiana hates fags initiative was that gays have more rights in Indiana than they had before

I'm from Indiana, they had the same rights as anyone else before you loons went over the deep end about this nonsense. It's all a political show, nothing more and nothing less

I'm from Indiana, they had the same rights as anyone else before you loons went over the deep end about this nonsense. It's all a political show, nothing more and nothing less

That "Sassy" is from Indiana tells you everything you need to know about Indiana's image problem.

Could have just ignored it couldn't you?

But Conservatives have to meddle in order to pander to fag haters such as yourself

Now your state has to grovel around the nation trying to convince everyone that Indiana loves everyone

Well what the hell, it was revealed today that the freaking IRS spent millions to clean up their own image after Obama used the agency to spy and punish perceived political enemies. While sissies were worried about sodomy wedding cakes the IRS was committing crimes against it's own people. The IRS also spent thousands on stuffed teddy bears and toys and about two million on furniture.

But Conservatives have to meddle in order to pander to fag haters such as yourself

Now your state has to grovel around the nation trying to convince everyone that Indiana loves everyone

Grow up you filthy mouthed moron.

Grow up you filthy mouthed moron.

Have you kissed a gay yet?

Forum List

Back