Police State: Veteran Pulled Over by Police 'Tank' In Florida [Video]...

These guys look much more like Military Personnel than they do Police Officers. Something's wrong with this picture.

Ha, Police tanks on the 'mean streets' of Gainseville, Fl. My God, what happened to our Country?

How much do these tanks cost Taxpayers? Not only that, take a closer look around at what cars your local Police are driving now. The costs are enormous. We don't need tanks pulling Citizens over for possible traffic violations.

If these guys are so gung-ho for conflict, send them and their tanks over to Iraq to fight ISIS and Al Qaeda. This is not acceptable in America.

Police dressed in complete combat fatigues, driving an armored personnel carrier, pulling people over for violating the 1st amendment. Disgusting.

Police dressed in complete combat fatigues, driving an armored personnel carrier, pulling people over for violating the 1st amendment. Disgusting.

Yeah that military gear alone costs big Taxpayer bucks. I guess they feel they better use it. I'm pretty sure there isn't much happening on the 'mean streets' of Gainesville, Fl. So pulling Citizens over for possible traffic violations is a way they can justify the absurd costs. It's pretty appalling.

Ha, Police tanks on the 'mean streets' of Gainseville, Fl. My God, what happened to our Country?
You are seeing the results of decades of conservative policies: police militarization due to the War on (some) Drugs, get tough on crime initiatives, the privitization of the prison system, the loss of privacy rights thanks to the "Patriot Act", etc.
Both parties are guilty of those mistakes.

You are seeing the results of decades of conservative policies: police militarization due to the War on (some) Drugs, get tough on crime initiatives, the privitization of the prison system, the loss of privacy rights thanks to the "Patriot Act", etc.

More a combination of Big Government Communist/Progressive & Neo-Conservative policies. Both fully support Big Government domination. The Communists/Progressives could have abolished the Patriot Act at any time. But instead they made it even more oppressive. And they also gave us the NDAA. It's very sad.

Let's face it, these douchebags sit around in their ridiculously expensive tanks all day with their thumbs up their asses. They're just itching for a confrontation that will lead to them brutally kicking the shit out of a Citizen. If this guy wasn't recording, that likely would have occurred.

They need to get these douches and tanks off American streets and ship em over to Iraq to fight ISIS and Al Qaeda. If they want confrontation so bad, there's plenty of it over there. Ship em out.

COPS will have to be fought with IED's and ambushes.

God, i hope it doesn't come to that. But American Police have become too violent. They instigate confrontations with Citizens. These dumbasses in their expensive military gear and tanks, have to justify the absurd Taxpayer expense. So they seek out confrontations with Citizens.

I truly believe if this man wasn't recording, it would have a been a violent confrontation. There's something very wrong. We have to reverse this Militarization of our Police. If we don't, your scenario will become a reality.

Last edited:
57986037.jpg

Forum List

Back