Indiana is for Bigots - video and Pence running for cover

Faggots should stop suing people who refuse to cater to their "lifestyle" and laws like this wouldn't be needed but of course the people in the right are blamed as usual. Indiana will survive and faggots will get over it.

Let's rephrase that, shall we?

"Blacks should stop suing people who refuse to cater to their "lifestyle" and laws like this wouldn't even be needed but of course the people in the right are blamed as usual. Indiana will survive and blacks will get over it".

See how that looks?
There are a lot of crazies here who have no issue with discriminating in either situation.

The amount of blatant racism that goes on on this forum is almost unbelievable in this day and age. Then again, I blame the moderators.

There's mostly a bunch of sanctimonious liberals who scream racism at the drop of hat.

By the way, homosexuality isn't a race. Black and Hispanics are offended when turds like you compare homosexuals to them.

Non-sequitur, since I wasn't referring to homosexuality and racism. By the way, your comment about hispanics and blacks? My Hispanic ex-wife disagrees with you.

Faggots should stop suing people who refuse to cater to their "lifestyle" and laws like this wouldn't be needed but of course the people in the right are blamed as usual. Indiana will survive and faggots will get over it.

"Blacks should stop suing people who refuse to cater to their "lifestyle" and laws like this wouldn't even be needed but of course the people in the right are blamed as usual. Indiana will survive and blacks will get over it".

See how that looks?
There are a lot of crazies here who have no issue with discriminating in either situation.

The amount of blatant racism that goes on on this forum is almost unbelievable in this day and age. Then again, I blame the moderators.

There's mostly a bunch of sanctimonious liberals who scream racism at the drop of hat.

By the way, homosexuality isn't a race. Black and Hispanics are offended when turds like you compare homosexuals to them.

Non-sequitur, since I wasn't referring to homosexuality and racism. By the way, your comment about hispanics and blacks? My Hispanic ex-wife disagrees with you.

Yeah, your testimonial evidence is so credible. My Hispanic wife thinks queers are disgusting.

Childless two-income households have a lot of disposable income to spend elsewhere. Maybe Jesus will replace all the lost revenue?
Yeah, we know the queers will flock to Indiana if they repeal this bill.

Are you joking?

As if gays don't already live there.

If they live there, then they're going to spend money there.

I know one who is already planning to move out of the state. What state do you live in (he wants to move in next door to you so he can corrupt your teen age son.)? :)

All this pissing and moaning from the Gay Mafia is hilarious.

It's amazing, isn't it? They scream and cry like petulant little children who don't get to watch cartoons.

I think the public caves in just because they get tired of listening to all the crying.

See how that looks?

Yeah, your testimonial evidence is so credible. My Hispanic wife thinks queers are disgusting.

I'm sure she would know. She is married to one, right?

Childless two-income households have a lot of disposable income to spend elsewhere. Maybe Jesus will replace all the lost revenue?

Are you joking?

I know one who is already planning to move out of the state. What state do you live in (he wants to move in next door to you so he can corrupt your teen age son.)? :)

If that were true, do you think I would tell you?

Are you joking?

If that were true, do you think I would tell you?

Well, to be honest? I think you are just dumb enough to do it.

I'm sure she would know. She is married to one, right?

You are so pathetic. There is nothing more predictable in a debate on some gay issue of a queer or their apologists accusing you of being homosexual.

It's amazing, isn't it? They scream and cry like petulant little children who don't get to watch cartoons.

I think the public caves in just because they get tired of listening to all the crying.
True.

You can already feel the Push-Back beginning, on the legal front.

And, of course, it gets much better, after January 20, 2017.

It's gonna be fun.

True.

It's gonna be fun.
Fun? Fighting so you can be mean to fags? Got you, you fucking infants.

Bigots think "queers are disgusting."

Your brains are less evolved, bigots. Get over, youre not supposed to be in the fast lane.

True.

It's gonna be fun.

Let me see if I can frame this in your own words to see if we can understand your position:

"There were plenty of Fags who sucked Nazi cock, and ended up in United States, which is why the ones here are all scum. The nice Fags died in the camps."

You agree with that, don't you?

True.

It's gonna be fun.

Let me see if I can frame this in your own words to see if we can understand your position:

"There were plenty of Fags who sucked Nazi cock, and ended up in United States, which is why the ones here are all scum. The nice Fags died in the camps."

Nope. Fags who survived by sucking Nazi cock didn't go squat on Palestinian land.

Well let's look at it like an experiment. If businesses don't suffer from it then good. If they are hurt by it, then good. I did see that Angie list isn't going to expand there now or is holding off...1000 jobs? Although if they don't pay $20 an hour they aren't really good jobs.

True.

It's gonna be fun.

Nope. Fags who survived by sucking Nazi cock didn't go squat on Palestinian land.

I knew you wouldn't get the point.

True.

It's gonna be fun.

I knew you wouldn't get the point.
You didn't make one.

Forum List

Back