Incredible results after scans of predynastic Egyptian granite vases completed.

Then where is all the evidence?
Destroyed in cataclysms presumably. Look up the scablands. NOTHING would remain after such events. Then look up the colossal granite statues in Egypt that are near destroyed on one side from the kind of heat that humans could not create. As if a major solar event or explosion & fire from an impact happened nearby.

There is evidence from all around the globe of great catastrophes that befell the earth. Some worse than others.

At pumapunku there are areas with huge blocks strewn about as if the site had been bombed. And the H blocks defy logic as to their use

I never drew a conclusion to the vases creation other than to say copper tools which are attributed to most of Egyptian creations could not have made these vases. Granite is one of the hardest stones on earth and some of those vases are so thin you can shine light through them. With granite being a composite type stone that is IMPOSSIBLE to achieve with pounding stones and copper shattering the vase once it gets that thin.
I work with granite all the time and even the vibrations created with my diamond saws cause fractures when cutting thin.

Like I said, just stop
How many granite vases have you made?

Destroyed in cataclysms presumably.
Nah, not a good explanation. Plenty of artifacts and archeological evidence remain. Just the advanced tech was lost? No way, that's absurd.

And not knowing precisely how they accomplished something is not evidence that it was done by advanced, anachronistic techniques. Like, not at all.

Not that it isn't interesting to learn what they knew and were capable of. Yes, it may be more than we know about them so far. But it's not going to be earth shaking or anachronistic.

Jews might have built the pyramids so maybe the Jews captured by the Egyptians were responsible for the scientific advances.

Nah, not a good explanation. Plenty of artifacts and archeological evidence remain. Just the advanced tech was lost? No way, that's absurd.

And not knowing precisely how they accomplished something is not evidence that it was done by advanced, anachronistic techniques. Like, not at all.

Not that it isn't interesting to learn what they knew and were capable of. Yes, it may be more than we know about them so far. But it's not going to be earth shaking or anachronistic.
There are zero tools left that define how those ancient structures were made. The only tools left from then that are ascribed to the construction of those ancient sites are laughable at best.
They claim the stones at balbek were carved with dolerite pounding balls. Anyone with a functioning brain knows that's hysterical nonsense. The tools are GONE.
Just look at old cars left out in the weather after being abandoned. They are disintegrating into nothing after being left to mother nature for only a few decades and you expect tools to last 10's of thousands of years?

So admittedly you're not exactly an expert on making vases. Have you ever even attempted to make a vase?
Made plenty of pottery in my youth including vases. But making vases from clay is nothing like carving one out of stone. A lathe is required to turn stone with a diamond tipped bit.
Also I never claimed to be an expert did I?
Now kindly buzz off.

Made plenty of pottery in my youth including vases. But making vases from clay is nothing like carving one out of stone. A lathe is required to turn stone with a diamond tipped bit.
Also I never claimed to be an expert did I?
You don't need a diamond tipped bit or a lathe. Sure, diamonds work nice, but they're certainly not a necessity to shape granite.

Just plain common sense should tell you that.

You don't need a diamond tipped bit or a lathe. Sure, diamonds work nice, but they're certainly not a necessity to shape granite.

Just plain common sense should tell you that.
What is the point of your post? To carve a granite vase and get the results that are PROVEN in the op video you MUST turn the granite and use a tool HARDER than the granite along with a lubricant.

You're arguing just to fucking argue and it's silly.

What is the point of your post? To carve a granite vase and get the results that are PROVEN in the op video you MUST turn the granite and use a tool HARDER than the granite along with a lubricant.
I strongly disagree. You can easily shape granite using granite tools and media.

For instance, the easiest way to hollow out that vase would be to drill a core out of the center, then put granite stones in there with some sand and water and simply let them tumble for however many days it takes to hollow it out.

You certainly wouldn't need diamond tipped tools and a lathe to do it. Nor would you want to use that because it would be too easy to fuck it up on the really thin parts. I guarantee you would fuck it up if you tried to cut it out that thin. Then you would have to start all over again.

They would have had to tumble it to make it that thin and even.

Last edited:
Ancient Egyptians didn't have the wheel when they built the pyramids; they only had stone and copper tools. They moved stones by pulling sleds.

The pyramids were covered in gleaming white limestone when completed, what you see today is nothing like what they once looked like.
Lush giving a lecture is ludicrous

Forum List

Back