Increased carbon dioxide enhances plankton growth, opposite of what was expected

I read the WattsUpMyAss article as well as the abstract for the paper to which Watts failed to provide a link. I stand by all my earlier statements. The authors of the original paper did not make the contentions that Billy implied they had and nothing they said could be interpreted or extrapolated to do so either. Those statements were all anally derived by one Billy Bob, the amazingly unaware atmospheric physicist and meteorologist.
What did the plant life do when it encountered increasing levels of CO2 at the surface? IT BLOSSOMED.. by a factor of ten according to the paper.. that you failed to read.

I read what I said I read and I stand by my statements. How about you? Did Tyndall get his proxies upside down? Is there any empirical evidence in AR5? There's a very long list of blatant and clearly demonstrable mistakes you've made to which you've never once admitted. Makes you look quite the grown up.

When bed wetting libtard environazis predict something, the opposite tends to happen.

Yo, Pete, have you got that prediction ready to post? What "libtard environazi" was it, exactly, that predicted cocolithophore populations would decline? What's the link? Who are the authors? In what journal was that published?

Ignorant dipshit.

Forum List

Back