Incognito Destroys Bat, Ferrari And Future...

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
If the Richie Incognito saga could get any stranger ..it did.

Somewhat similar to the previous episode of the RI drama the truth is running away with the game having eluded any attempting to corral it.

Now it seems a baseball bat has attacked Richies $300,000 Ferrari and Incognito has stepped up to take full responsibility.

Trying to do "the right thing" in the aftermath has pretty much been Richie's downfall as the "bat" clearly wasn't going to say anything. Not wanting the piece of Ash tree to go down all on it's own and take the second major fall in it's unfortunate life Richie "I" admitted rightfully or otherwise that the bat was just an innocent victim as was the Ferrari.

If there ever was a "three strikes" rule for stupidity in off field activity and baseball at bats Richie has been ruled OUT ...Out of Strikes...and OUT of the NFL.

If there is any standard...any known ruler or scale to measure with in sports it is the love of the NFL players and fabulous automobiles. If Incognito had just smashed up a hotel room with an article of sports equipment eyes might roll but most of them would end up looking the other way..

Totalling a Black $300,000 Ferrari is a senseless act to those of us that will never own one. To an NFL player it is a personal affront... a blasphamy.. a purely evil act that can never be forgiven. No NFL player will ever risk becoming an Incognito team mate.. Certainly NEVER share the same "player's parking lot".

Somewhat similar to the previous episode of the RI drama the truth is running away with the game having eluded any attempting to corral it.

Now it seems a baseball bat has attacked Richies $300,000 Ferrari and Incognito has stepped up to take full responsibility.

Trying to do "the right thing" in the aftermath has pretty much been Richie's downfall as the "bat" clearly wasn't going to say anything. Not wanting the piece of Ash tree to go down all on it's own and take the second major fall in it's unfortunate life Richie "I" admitted rightfully or otherwise that the bat was just an innocent victim as was the Ferrari.

If there ever was a "three strikes" rule for stupidity in off field activity and baseball at bats Richie has been ruled OUT ...Out of Strikes...and OUT of the NFL.

If there is any standard...any known ruler or scale to measure with in sports it is the love of the NFL players and fabulous automobiles. If Incognito had just smashed up a hotel room with an article of sports equipment eyes might roll but most of them would end up looking the other way..

Totalling a Black $300,000 Ferrari is a senseless act to those of us that will never own one. To an NFL player it is a personal affront... a blasphamy.. a purely evil act that can never be forgiven. No NFL player will ever risk becoming an Incognito team mate.. Certainly NEVER share the same "player's parking lot".

But he then said he was going to donate it to charity. I would suggest that he hold onto all the wealth he can, since his football prospects don't look so good.

But he then said he was going to donate it to charity. I would suggest that he hold onto all the wealth he can, since his football prospects don't look so good.

True dat. Before this incident I was almost ready to see Richie in an NFL uniform again. I really didn't care that a few football players on the Fins team were exchanging wack e-messages. I'm not really sure who the "victim" is in this now. The snowball seems to have picked off more than the original agreiged had considered when running to mommy and the NFL.

I almost wish Antonio Smiths swing would have connected.
Incognito....in the running for footballs biggest piece of shit.

Why is that? If you never saw the e-mails or tweets would you even know anything about Incognito? I'm pretty sure that everyone involved thought those communications were private.

Did Incognito break any laws? Did he rape a chick or his mother? Did he brag publicly about slapping his sister like the "Boz"?

I call some of my best friends wicked hurtful names all of the time..especially when we ar playing pool or golf....just to see if they can take the preassure.

As ar as I am concerned Johnathan Martin is a first class pussy.

Ya Incognito was considered a "dirty" player and blah...blah..blah.

Those that cannot seperate Richie's on-field antics from the crazy exchange of e-messages are morons.

Martin didn't need to participate with the messages at all. He was half the problem until he started crying. Fuck Martin. At least Incognito can get help for his anger management... I don't know that there is a support group for ***** in the NFL.

Why is that? If you never saw the e-mails or tweets would you even know anything about Incognito? I'm pretty sure that everyone involved thought those communications were private.

Did Incognito break any laws? Did he rape a chick or his mother? Did he brag publicly about slapping his sister like the "Boz"?

I call some of my best friends wicked hurtful names all of the time..especially when we ar playing pool or golf....just to see if they can take the preassure.

Those that cannot seperate Richie's on-field antics from the crazy exchange of e-messages are morons.

Martin didn't need to participate with the messages at all. He was half the problem until he started crying. Fuck Martin. At least Incognito can get help for his anger management... I don't know that there is a support group for ***** in the NFL.

Dudes a dirty player right up there with Suh.
As far as his shit goes with Martin I couldnt care less.

"Dirtier" than Marshawn Lynch grabbing his junk in winning TD against the Saints in the 67 yard run that will always be known as "BeastQuake"?

View attachment $junk.bmp

"Dirtier" than Marshawn Lynch grabbing his junk in winning TD against the Saints in the 67 yard run that will always be known as "BeastQuake"?

View attachment 29487

At least he wasnt grabbing some one else's shit.

In a few years, he will be bankrupt and we will be reading about him looking for work.

In a few years, he will be bankrupt and we will be reading about him looking for work.

I doubt that. Lynch has been very modest with his spending. He has a nice house on the Bay in Compton..nothing outrageous. You never hear of him doing anything crazy up here in the NW. True he seems to drink and drive from time to time but he appears to be starting to get the hang of the "being an adult" thing.

I doubt that. Lynch has been very modest with his spending. He has a nice house on the Bay in Compton..nothing outrageous. You never hear of him doing anything crazy up here in the NW. True he seems to drink and drive from time to time but he appears to be starting to get the hang of the "being an adult" thing.

As much as I hate to say it,I find it hard to blame a guy who all of a sudden has millions when he's in his twenties for getting into a little trouble.
I know if you gave me that kind of cash at that age I would have seen he inside of the drunk tank.....hell,I didnt have that kind of money and I still did.:lol:

Incognito is a dumb shit, the teams he was with before considered him a dumb shit and got rid of him.

In Miami he proves to be a dumb shit, nothing lost on his career.

Forum List

Back