Inaugural benediction: Pray that “white will embrace what is right”

You cannot be fooking serious? Just because a black person brutalizes (is this really a crime), rapes, or murders a white person doesn't make them racist. A racist doesn't need to commit an offense to be a racist. Not all slave owners were racists either. Blacks and white alike need to wake the fook up and let go of this BS. Some people post messages all day on the Internet and don't realize that you can actually Google (in another tab or window) the very information that you're posting about.

Bull shit sonny. I've spent enough time around black people to know. Some make no qualms about it, they'll come right out and tell you how racist they are. I also worked in a prison, and the blacks called the whites "the blue eyed devils." So don't try and cook this into something it's not. I know better, as does anyone that's sensible enough to admit the truth.

Yeah, go ahead and google it. Start at the FBI's website and check out their violent crime stats, then get back to me. It reads like a war.

Last edited:
I know Rev. Lowery very well and he is a brilliant man who understands the tragedy of poverty more than most and who is closer to the embodiment of MLK than anyone else alive.

What he said was absolutely true and if that truth "upset some white men" that's really too bad considering unarmed black men are being murdered by police and the American criminal injustice system is racist to its core .. making America the greatest prison nation in human history. Why aren't those white men upset about that truth?
Ignorance breeds ignorance does it not?

My impression is that he made an inspirational benediction and in the final 40 second verse of his 5 minute prayer, he misspoke.

No.. he didn't. He sat probably for days carefully crafting that speech. He knew EXACTLY what he was saying.

You see, what he said is a PERFECT example of the double standard. Blacks can say whatever the hell they want that's racist and get a pass, but if whitey utters one little comment, he's nailed to the cross. Let the truth be known.

Maybe he should have qualified "white" with "republican."

:lol:
So are you saying the blacks, asians, american indians and all that I personally know that are life long Republicans are really whites?

No.. he didn't. He sat probably for days carefully crafting that speech. He knew EXACTLY what he was saying.

You see, what he said is a PERFECT example of the double standard. Blacks can say whatever the hell they want that's racist and get a pass, but if whitey utters one little comment, he's nailed to the cross. Let the truth be known.

Like your habit of sending PMs or neg reps to black posters calling them "n*gger".

What kind of nasty shit are you sending jewish posters?

I'm with you BAC. White folks are evil and should just go away and leave everything to black folks. After all, history has shown that blacks are sooooo much better at EVERYTHING than whites.

Obvioulsy that was sarcasm. The day this country stops distinguishing human nature based on the color of skin is the day racism will be dead in the US. Until then, each and every one who distinguishes between human beings and their actions/positions/successe/failures based on skin color is a racists.

I don't agree with that.

First, racism will never be dead in this country EVER.

Secondly, identifying onesself as a particular race is normal. There is no such thing as a "color-blind society" and I wouldn't want to live in one if there were. I do not want to pretend I don't recognize our differences. That would be stupid .. really stupid. Diversity is the acceptance and embrace of our differences. Tolerance is something I don't need.

I know Rev. Lowery very well and he is a brilliant man who understands the tragedy of poverty more than most and who is closer to the embodiment of MLK than anyone else alive.

What he said was absolutely true and if that truth "upset some white men" that's really too bad considering unarmed black men are being murdered by police and the American criminal injustice system is racist to its core .. making America the greatest prison nation in human history. Why aren't those white men upset about that truth?

What exactly is this truth Rev. Lowery is talking about ? The Yellows have to get mellow ?

Maybe he should have qualified "white" with "republican."

:lol:

Get real ..there are lots of intolerant democrats who do not stand against, accept, or embrace that our criminal system is racist to the core and who do not embrace justice and equality, thus take no stand against the injustice of the American criminal system or the murders of unarmed people.

Barack Obama is the president because George Bush was. Without Bush, Obama would not have won. He could not have been elected had he followed Clinton.

Like your habit of sending PMs or neg reps to black posters calling them "n*gger".

What kind of nasty shit are you sending jewish posters?

No... like black posters sending me vulgar and insulting PM's calling me peckerwood and telling me to fuck off *FIRST*.

Know the whole story before you make yourself look like a dope.

I don't agree with that.

First, racism will never be dead in this country EVER.

Secondly, identifying onesself as a particular race is normal. There is no such thing as a "color-blind society" and I wouldn't want to live in one if there were. I do not want to pretend I don't recognize our differences. That would be stupid .. really stupid. Diversity is the acceptance and embrace of our differences. Tolerance is something I don't need.

Now you are talking reality and I agree for the most part. Where we diverge is when folks imply that one race or another is a inherently *place denigrating remark here* because of skin color. I do not believe that any race is inherently good or evil or smart or stupid ... there are too many external variables (culture, upbrining, education or lack thereof, etc) that have an impact on how a person thinks or acts, regardless of skin color.

Then what exactly did he mean by saying whites need to embrace what is right ? Does Obama have plans to correct the prison nation we live in ?

What exactly is this truth Rev. Lowery is talking about ? The Yellows have to get mellow ?

He didn't say "yellows have to get mellow" .. he said when yellow will be mellow.

He was quoting an old black adage that most African-Americans over the age of 30 knew and most whites had no clue about.

The truth he was talking about what was the acceptance of diversity, not tolerance .. and that blacks in America are still, after 400 years, only relatively free. That truth.

No... like black posters sending me vulgar and insulting PM's calling me peckerwood and telling me to fuck off *FIRST*.

Know the whole story before you make yourself look like a dope.

You're not only a racist, you're a lying sack of shit.

THIS black poster you called a ****** has NEVER used the word "peckerwood" in my entire life you lying bastard.

He didn't say "yellows have to get mellow" .. he said when yellow will be mellow.

He was quoting an old black adage that most African-Americans over the age of 30 knew and most whites had no clue about.

The truth he was talking about what was the acceptance of diversity, not tolerance .. and that blacks in America are still, after 400 years, only relatively free. That truth.

So then, as you've just intended us to believe, we shouldn't have a black President right now. That should be impossible... I mean, you're only RELATIVELY free... no way should we have a BLACK PRESIDENT.

And what is this old preacher doing talking in code to one race only? What's the point? To intentionally leave people out?

ok--in other words blacks are still victims. Fine---what are the rest of the races supposed to do to fix that ?

Then what exactly did he mean by saying whites need to embrace what is right ? Does Obama have plans to correct the prison nation we live in ?

Obama has no plans to do anything about the injustice o the criminal system. In fact, he has no plans to do anything for the black community.

All blacks will get from Obama is symbolism .. and I suspect Lowery knoes that.

You're not only a racist, you're a lying sack of shit.

THIS black poster you called a ****** has NEVER used the word "peckerwood" in my entire life you lying bastard.

Liar is what you are intimately acquainted with. You most certainly did. You also told me to FUCK OFF.

There's no more bigger racist on this board than you. Black this, black that, black, black, black. Give me a break.

Forum List

Back