Inaugural benediction: Pray that “white will embrace what is right”

So then, as you've just intended us to believe, we shouldn't have a black President right now. That should be impossible... I mean, you're only RELATIVELY free... no way should we have a BLACK PRESIDENT.

And what is this old preacher doing talking in code to one race only? What's the point? To intentionally leave people out?

I didn't intend to tell YOU a motherfucking thing you lying insane racist bastard.

Obama has no plans to do anything about the injustice o the criminal system. In fact, he has no plans to do anything for the black community.

All blacks will get from Obama is symbolism .. and I suspect Lowery knoes that.

and the other races ? What does Mr. Lowery hope they do ?

Obama has no plans to do anything about the injustice o the criminal system. In fact, he has no plans to do anything for the black community.

Maybe blacks ought to stop committing crimes... ever think of that? Maybe get an education, or a job, instead of aspiring to be a gangsta rappa, or a pimp, or stand on a street corner selling cocaine.

Your excuses are all gone BAC. There's a black President. Proof that blacks can achieve anything they want. You need a new line bra... your old one is DEAD.

Liar is what you are intimately acquainted with. You most certainly did. You also told me to FUCK OFF.

There's no more bigger racist on this board than you. Black this, black that, black, black, black. Give me a break.

You're not only a racist, you're a lying sack of shit.

THIS black poster you called a ****** has NEVER used the word "peckerwood" in my entire life you lying bastard.
i don't know whose version is true. i know this conversation in public ends here though, thanks

ok--in other words blacks are still victims. Fine---what are the rest of the races supposed to do to fix that ?
Entire social problems will always exist. "Fix that" is only an option if all embrace the fact that color/race does not dictate what is in the heart.

I do believe that in any place in this country people should be free to walk on public places without ball bats for protection. In this little very rural place here in Iowa a young black teenager carries a baseball bat everywhere he goes. Why do you suppose that is?

I'm with you BAC. White folks are evil and should just go away and leave everything to black folks. After all, history has shown that blacks are sooooo much better at EVERYTHING than whites.

Obvioulsy that was sarcasm. The day this country stops distinguishing human nature based on the color of skin is the day racism will be dead in the US. Until then, each and every one who distinguishes between human beings and their actions/positions/successe/failures based on skin color is a racists.

:clap2: Black folks have to change their way of thinking like white people did. If you get beat up by a cop it probably isn't because you are black but rather you were committing a crime. Right now it seems blacks are more likely to distinguish a person based on their skin color.

A black man now holds the highest office in the land. Time to stop making excuses and speeches and get to work.

Maybe blacks ought to stop committing crimes... ever think of that? Maybe get an education, or a job, instead of aspiring to be a gangsta rappa, or a pimp, or stand on a street corner selling cocaine.

Your excuses are all gone BAC. There's a black President. Proof that blacks can achieve anything they want. You need a new line bra... your old one is DEAD.

No it's not----Rev Lowery made sure of that. He prays that the whites will embrace what is right so the other races can live in freedom. It's still all whitey's fault and only whitey can fix it.

ok--in other words blacks are still victims. Fine---what are the rest of the races supposed to do to fix that ?

I expect other races will do exactly as they have been doing about it .. nothing.

America is the greatest prison nation on the planet and the prisoner/slaves work for about 25 cents an hour. Many companies are closing their doors in the greater society and opening up shop in prisons .. thus getting rid of non-slave labor.

Any idea how much it costs to be the greatest prison nation in numan history?

The injustice of police, courts, and the injustice system is something that African-Americans will have to solve on our own.

That's because you've never been in the military or around blacks. It most certainly is. Wise up.
Ah, I see it is in the south. That's funny, because a lot of white kids in NH called each other that when I was a kid.

For the record, I don't believe BAC called you that...

:clap2: Black folks have to change their way of thinking like white people did. If you get beat up by a cop it probably isn't because you are black but rather you were committing a crime. Right now it seems blacks are more likely to distinguish a person based on their skin color.

A black man now holds the highest office in the land. Time to stop making excuses and speeches and get to work.

That's stupid .. not worthy of conversation.

I expect other races will do exactly as they have been doing about it .. nothing.

America is the greatest prison nation on the planet and the prisoner/slaves work for about 25 cents an hour. Many companies are closing their doors in the greater society and opening up shop in prisons .. thus getting rid of non-slave labor.

Any idea how much it costs to be the greatest prison nation in numan history?

The injustice of police, courts, and the injustice system is something that African-Americans will have to solve on our own.

To bad Rev Lowery or Obama won't say that---Bill Cosby has the courage to do so.

I didn't intend to tell YOU a motherfucking thing you lying insane racist bastard.

That's because I'm one person on this board that doesn't buy your line of shit boy.

You're a fucking racist from the word go. Yeah go ahead and tell us more all about how blacks are the best people on earth, and all that's bad that's ever happened to them is because of whitey, and how all whites should be kissing your ass right now.

Even at that though it may be helpful. I noticed more blacks out and about in Des Moines after the election in areas/stores etc.. than I had seen before. A dear friend years ago told me "big wheels move slow".

Forum List

Back