Questions about the Baltimore Bridge Do you understand?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Notice in the video what you see is explosions on the structure of the Bridge. Also this person asks excellent questions over other issues. Any ship experts here that can tell us?

Those aren't explosions, per se. What you see are the electrical lines on the bridge being pulled apart.

It helps to keep in mind that people that start things like this on Youtube and other social media are doing it ONLY for clicks. They get PAID for the number of clicks/views they generate. They could care less if what they are saying is true or not.

Those aren't explosions, per se. What you see are the electrical lines on the bridge being pulled apart.

It helps to keep in mind that people that start things like this on Youtube and other social media are doing it ONLY for clicks. They get PAID for the number of clicks/views they generate. They could care less if what they are saying is true or not.
UGH here we go again with the controlled detonation theorists. :rolleyes:

The time to correct this situation will depend entirely on bringing the various permitting and inspection agencies under control. For an example of the worst case, the PERMITTING for the new World Trade Center in New York took longer than ten years.

The work on the bridge is a three year proposition. Look for it to take at least five.

Notice in the video what you see is explosions on the structure of the Bridge. Also this person asks excellent questions over other issues. Any ship experts here that can tell us?

He has some serious points but his conclusions are not serious. A terrorist attack without claim of responsibility? And why would they cover it up? Migration policy? A Chinese attack? On this bridge? Minimizing casualties by closing the bridge? No, that all sounds crazy.

He has some serious points but his conclusions are not serious. A terrorist attack without claim of responsibility? And why would they cover it up? Migration policy? A Chinese attack? On this bridge? Minimizing casualties by closing the bridge? No, that all sounds crazy.
More detail please.

The time to correct this situation will depend entirely on bringing the various permitting and inspection agencies under control. For an example of the worst case, the PERMITTING for the new World Trade Center in New York took longer than ten years.

The work on the bridge is a three year proposition. Look for it to take at least five.
I suspect that is better news than this situation warrants.

I wish that made tons of sense. While I once worked on Bridges, I do not recall any having such enormous electric lines way up at the top capable of making such enormous flares.

More detail please.
No motive for a crime can be seen other then those that sound totally unrealistic. It is so far fetched. It was China because Biden allegedly took money from China. It was in islamist attack because some guy announced to be known soon - but apparently he is not a nobody.
The bridge is racist and therefor libs are after it.

His points are good and should be verified, though. But if there is some cover-up, it is none of the three mentioned "possibilities".

I wonder if that is true. Did the bridge really carry power lines up there?

There are power poles with intact lines parallel to the bridge:

Coast_Guard_Site_Tour_%2853616852344%29_-_cropped.jpg

And the pillars on the bridge are just street lights. It is very unlikely, actually excluded, that their supply lines were mounted on the framework.

No motive for a crime can be seen other then those that sound totally unrealistic. It is so far fetched. It was China because Biden allegedly took money from China. It was in islamist attack because some guy announced to be known soon - but apparently he is not a nobody.
The bridge is racist and therefor libs are after it.

His points are good and should be verified, though. But if there is some cover-up, it is none of the three mentioned "possibilities".
I wondered how the FBI was so fast to clear it from terrorists? We need to keep in mind that at least he has asked a lot of questions. Why haven't we heard about this from the Media?

I wondered how the FBI was so fast to clear it from terrorists? We need to keep in mind that at least he has asked a lot of questions. Why haven't we heard about this from the Media?
The media is weak and does not question anything anymore. Large uncoverings, questioning, that is all a thing of the past. And the people want it this way, want to believe that all is fine. Everything is just political trench warfare, for example the Youtuber´s culprits are just the right´s bogeymen: China, Muslims, Liberals. If he was a leftist, it would have been Russia, Zionists, Conservatives.

The media is weak and does not question anything anymore. Large uncoverings, questioning, that is all a thing of the past. And the people want it this way, want to believe that all is fine. Everything is just political trench warfare, for example the Youtuber´s culprits are just the right´s bogeymen: China, Muslims, Liberals. If he was a leftist, it would have been Russia, Zionists, Conservatives.
I have also blamed the media many times for things you mention.

I wonder if that is true. Did the bridge really carry power lines up there?

There are power poles with intact lines parallel to the bridge:

Coast_Guard_Site_Tour_%2853616852344%29_-_cropped.jpg

And the pillars on the bridge are just street lights. It is very unlikely, actually excluded, that their supply lines were mounted on the framework.
Yes, power lines were on the bridge for the light poles on the bridge as well as for the lights used to guide ships thru the channel (lights on top of the steel and on the bottom of the bridge). The lines you see that are off the bridge and that are on separate metal poles are the main transmission lines going into Dundalk/Sparrows Point. The lines on the bridge were separate. The power to those had to be shut off by BGE (Baltimore Gas & Electric) before the emergency responders could get in the water. There's quite a few people posting images and video from a different bridge (claiming it's the Key Bridge) just so they can get more clicks for more pay.

Yes, power lines were on the bridge for the light poles on the bridge as well as for the lights used to guide ships thru the channel (lights on top of the steel and on the bottom of the bridge). The lines you see that are off the bridge and that are on separate metal poles are the main transmission lines going into Dundalk/Sparrows Point. The lines on the bridge were separate. The power to those had to be shut off by BGE (Baltimore Gas & Electric) before the emergency responders could get in the water. There's quite a few people posting images and video from a different bridge (claiming it's the Key Bridge) just so they can get more clicks for more pay.

I expect power lines to the red lights on the top of the bridges in the usa so airplanes can avoid the structure.

The video I presented is not the video being used to debunk my shots. First my shot did not show any cars and was not taken on the bridge. It was taken by a camera a distance off to the side. It also was much smaller than the explosion you want us to see.

The video I presented is not the video being used to debunk my shots. First my shot did not show any cars and was not taken on the bridge. It was taken by a camera a distance off to the side. It also was much smaller than the explosion you want us to see.
There's no "explosion" for anyone to see. You mention explosions in your first sentence in the opening post. The few sparks that happened when the bridge fell and part of it hit the bow of the ship was caused by the power lines on the bridge snapping. As far as anything else mentioned in the clickbait video, I have no idea what is brought up and don't care to watch it to find out. If you want to bring up other things mentioned in it, go for it.

Forum List

Back