In Wuhan, several medics "fell" to their deaths after demanding PPE. Dr. Fen STILL missing.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Early on in the China virus outbreak, Xi's government refused to allow medical professionals to wear masks and gloves. When they complained, several of them mysteriously fell to their deaths. Several of them were Russians, apparently Putin isn't too interested in finding out what happened.

And what happened to the head doctor at Wuhan hospital Dr Ai Fen after she revealed the coverup by Xi's government on the virus. She has been missing for over 4 months and their is a COMPLETE blackout on the internet on her. Just try and find a recent update on her anywhere. I really believe it is key for the nations of the world to demand to know what happened to her. She is either in prison or dead. As long as China is allowed to hide their evil actions, they will get away with launching their attack on the US and the world. WHERE IS DR. FEN?

Early on in the China virus outbreak, Xi's government refused to allow medical professionals to wear masks and gloves. When they complained, several of them mysteriously fell to their deaths. Several of them were Russians, apparently Putin isn't too interested in finding out what happened.

And what happened to the head doctor at Wuhan hospital Dr Ai Fen after she revealed the coverup by Xi's government on the virus. She has been missing for over 4 months and their is a COMPLETE blackout on the internet on her. Just try and find a recent update on her anywhere. I really believe it is key for the nations of the world to demand to know what happened to her. She is either in prison or dead. As long as China is allowed to hide their evil actions, they will get away with launching their attack on the US and the world. WHERE IS DR. FEN?

That's how the democrats would like to run America if they ever get back in charge

• Banned

That's how the democrats would like to run America if they ever get back in charge
They might try to be more subtle than tossing people off of buildings, but no doubt Democrats are big on SILENCING dissent.

They might try to be more subtle than tossing people off of buildings, but no doubt Democrats are big on SILENCING dissent.
I do not agree to the accuracy of your estimation of Democratic goals wishing to be empowered to throw people off bridges as if they were Donnie, entitled to shoot people on 5th Avenue without consequence, as no side is prone to subtlety. But, as much for humor as anything else, I feel compelled to interject, Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide.

• Banned

I do not agree to the accuracy of your estimation of Democratic goals wishing to be empowered to throw people off bridges as if they were Donnie, entitled to shoot people on 5th Avenue without consequence, as no side is prone to subtlety. But, as much for humor as anything else, I feel compelled to interject, Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide.
I said that Democrats would NOT go as far as China tossing people of buildings but are very big on silencing dissent and debate. Racism is their favorite silencer.

I said that Democrats would NOT go as far as China tossing people of buildings but are very big on silencing dissent and debate. Racism is their favorite silencer.
Political correctness in general, more accurately. Racial political correctness is just the cause du jour. Retirement is nice, eh, Mike? We don't have as high a GAS factor. Doesn't bother me all that much as I don't have to Give-A-Shit. :auiqs.jpg:

he will not be found---asshole chinese government--silence me you useless pieces of shit-- is completely to blame--and the the democrats

Forum List

Back