In Utah, Hospitals Swell With Unvaccinated COVID-19 Patients

There should be an alternative to overwhelming our hospitals and putting others with life threatening conditions (immuno compromised) at risk. The Chinese built how many hospitals for Covid patients in one week? We can't do the same?
No. We can't. Look around. We have the means and the money, but it is not what or how we do things.

These hospitals should do some triage. Treat those persons who cannot be vaccinated due to their age or medical conditions first. Then, if there are any resources left, treat the voluntarily unvaccinated away from the rest of the patients.

Utah is now seeing their hospitals swell with unvaccinated people fighting for their lives with covid.

An 11 month old child was admitted and put on oxygen.

None of the admitted were vaccinated. All are unvaccinated.

It's so bad that unnecessary surgery has been postponed.

The hospital workers are burned out. Some face abuse by the families of those who's political beliefs that lead them to reject the vaccine are abusive and mean to the hospital staff.

Are you celebrating an 11 month-old child getting the Chinese virus or suggesting he get vaccinated?

Hospitals around the world are also swelling with vaccinated cases....seriously I'll people. They are here too....but that will be hidden. Additionally we still have done no worse than a seasonal flu count per capita. I saw it year after year where I worked....this year was not much different. Sorry chicken little....the sky is not falling....and mllions of unvaccinated people will continue to be just fine.

Jo
I don't believe you. Source?

I wish they would refuse treatment to the unvaccinated. If you have Covid and don't have proof of vaccination, then please leave our hospital, you are a danger and a burden to our hardworking medical staff.

Go find some "Christian" medical hospital to treat you, the kind that don't believe in science, like you. I'm sure some warm water with honey and lots of prayer will save your worthless hide.
I wish we could put fucking bullets in the heads of those advocating for vaccinations to be mandatory.

Motherfucker.

There is no source.

In Israel and the UK, the majority of cases in the hospital are vaccinated. The CDC knows this which is why they changed their guidance for masks ahead of Delta. They know vaxxed people can spread it--as if masks do a darn thing to stop spread though.

Utah is now seeing their hospitals swell with unvaccinated people fighting for their lives with covid.

The hospital workers are burned out. Some face abuse by the families of those who's political beliefs that lead them to reject the vaccine are abusive and mean to the hospital staff.

Oh no. Didn't their silly God protect them? Why big to hospital. Double down on the prayers. That always works.
They should be refused treatment.

In Israel and the UK, the majority of cases in the hospital are vaccinated. The CDC knows this which is why they changed their guidance for masks ahead of Delta. They know vaxxed people can spread it--as if masks do a darn thing to stop spread though.
It's even more ridiculous than thinking a chain-link fence could stop a BB from crossing it.

You should probably wait to see the mortality rates first. Delta isn't any more deadly than the seasonal flu. You really are a ghoul, huh?

Where is yoyr supported evidence to prove that?
What is killing these people then?
Every country in the world is calling it dangerous but a Neville nobody from America says he has all the answers and there's nothing to worry about.
Do you realise how stupid you look?
Your attitude is the danger to society when it's spread amongst all the other idiot republicans godbotherers.
Grow up you fool.

What is killing these people then?
Which people? Care to cite data from any country or any part of the U.S. that is claiming Delta has a higher mortality rate?

Your attitude is the danger to society when it's spread amongst all the other idiot republicans godbotherers.
What's your preferred solution to combat those you disagree with? Should we be imprisoned, murdered, sent to gulags? Pssst... human beings DIE. They always have, always will. To the extent that this is a novel coronavirus, more will succumb in the shorter term but this virus is behaving EXACTLY as all others behave. Have you had both of your jabs, Colin? If so, and if they are supposed to be safe and effective, what are you fearful of, exactly?
If you can cite a peer-reviewed, scholarly piece that demonstrates higher mortality with Delta, I'll certainly give it its due consideration. Until then, sow your bullshit threats elsewhere. Seriously, I've never even imagined such a large group of adults could be such whiny, cowardly children.

Our hospitals were being paid thousands more per hospitalization IF they were covid positive.

Yes they are but not simply to get more money. In fact, a lot of admissions are due to under diagnosis.
That aside, there has been no fraudulence found within the system so cut your unsupported claim it is being done just for the money because you hate democrats there is no reason to fabricate lies.

Oh no. Didn't their silly God protect them? Why big to hospital. Double down on the prayers. That always works.
They should be refused treatment.

They should not be refused treatment.

We are Americans. We don't treat people like that.

They should not be refused treatment.

We are Americans. We don't treat people like that.

Really? It's a shame the blacks and poor don't get the same. There's nothing to be proud about the American health system.

You should probably wait to see the mortality rates first. Delta isn't any more deadly than the seasonal flu. You really are a ghoul, huh?
It’s not that it’s deadly, it’s that the transmission parameters are equal to or surpassing those of smallpox. Duh

You expect an 11 month old to have been vaccinated? What are you smoking?

Forum List

Back