In Utah, Hospitals Swell With Unvaccinated COVID-19 Patients

Ah well. I'm taking a break from the place for a while. This place drains me. It's bad energy.

Just wanted to touch on this since I was flipping through headlines this morning and saw yet another report of hospitals purposefully withholding the actual facts in order to promote a targeted agenda.

I noticed the quislings haven't gone near that relevant thread I linked here with a ten foot pole. Heh heh.

Last edited:
I disagree.

If someone is sick, they need help.

It doesn't matter if they caused it. They need help, give it to them.
Then we can set up Covid triage, in large tents, in the hospital parking lots. Let the Covid patients remain out there, move the ventilators out there and free up valuable space for those who have done nothing voluntary to be a burden on society.

Then we can set up Covid triage, in large tents, in the hospital parking lots. Let the Covid patients remain out there, move the ventilators out there and free up valuable space for those who have done nothing voluntary to be a burden on society.

If they don't get a handle on the virus they will be out in the parking lots because they ran out of space the hospital.

I wish they would refuse treatment to the unvaccinated. If you have Covid and don't have proof of vaccination, then please leave our hospital, you are a danger and a burden to our hardworking medical staff.

Go find some "Christian" medical hospital to treat you, the kind that don't believe in science, like you. I'm sure some warm water with honey and lots of prayer will save your worthless hide.
a christian hospital?...like St Jude?....

Utah is now seeing their hospitals swell with unvaccinated people fighting for their lives with covid.

An 11 month old child was admitted and put on oxygen.

None of the admitted were vaccinated. All are unvaccinated.

It's so bad that unnecessary surgery has been postponed.

The hospital workers are burned out. Some face abuse by the families of those who's political beliefs that lead them to reject the vaccine are abusive and mean to the hospital staff.

Hospitals around the world are also swelling with vaccinated cases....seriously I'll people. They are here too....but that will be hidden. Additionally we still have done no worse than a seasonal flu count per capita. I saw it year after year where I worked....this year was not much different. Sorry chicken little....the sky is not falling....and mllions of unvaccinated people will continue to be just fine.

Jo

Utah is now seeing their hospitals swell with unvaccinated people fighting for their lives with covid.

An 11 month old child was admitted and put on oxygen.

None of the admitted were vaccinated. All are unvaccinated.

It's so bad that unnecessary surgery has been postponed.

The hospital workers are burned out. Some face abuse by the families of those who's political beliefs that lead them to reject the vaccine are abusive and mean to the hospital staff.

All this suffering and death could have been easily avoided, we have safe and effective vaccines available; that people are not getting vaccinated is utter madness.

Most of the top hospitals where I live are Christian. The Order of St. Francis. I imagine even Jesus has his breaking point with idiots.
So what is the breaking point do you know what the population numbers are in the local ICU? How does it compare with past flu seasons? Lol....you don't do you? Quickly now....go hide under your bed and only come out to vote!

All this suffering and death could have been easily avoided, we have safe and effective vaccines available; that people are not getting vaccinated is utter madness.

I don't understand why people leave themselves open to this virus.

Especially since the delta variant is much more contagious, lethal and the dominant variant in our nation now.

It's going to get worse with all the new laws in some states that ban local jurisdictions from imposing virus related restrictions. Utah is one of them. So local public health officials can't do anything to slow the spread of the infections.

It just doesn't make any sense.

I wish they would refuse treatment to the unvaccinated. If you have Covid and don't have proof of vaccination, then please leave our hospital, you are a danger and a burden to our hardworking medical staff.

Go find some "Christian" medical hospital to treat you, the kind that don't believe in science, like you. I'm sure some warm water with honey and lots of prayer will save your worthless hide.
Not me. It might bring on a real-life, modern day, Monty Pithon-like situation.

Not me. It might bring on a real-life, modern day, Monty Pithon-like situation.
There should be an alternative to overwhelming our hospitals and putting others with life threatening conditions (immuno compromised) at risk. The Chinese built how many hospitals for Covid patients in one week? We can't do the same?

I don't understand why people leave themselves open to this virus.

Especially since the delta variant is much more contagious, lethal and the dominant variant in our nation now.

It's going to get worse with all the new laws in some states that ban local jurisdictions from imposing virus related restrictions. Utah is one of them. So local public health officials can't do anything to slow the spread of the infections.

It just doesn't make any sense.
No, it doesn't; it's truly bizarre.

Forum List

Back