In typical Clinton fashion they bilked millions from US taxpayers in Haitian deal

Why would people who could honestly and legally make a hundred million from speeches and writing books knowingly be part of a scam? Short answer: They wouldn't. And the guy is in prison.

You would think the right would spend at least some of their time telling us why their candidates would be good for America. They could sell Trump's position on Hispanics. Or quote Rick Santorum: Obama wants everyone to have an education. What a snob.

Or Jeb "I've hired all my brother's advisers" Bush. He could finish the job his brother started.

Why would people who could honestly and legally make a hundred million from speeches and writing books knowingly be part of a scam? Short answer: They wouldn't. And the guy is in prison.

You would think the right would spend at least some of their time telling us why their candidates would be good for America. They could sell Trump's position on Hispanics. Or quote Rick Santorum: Obama wants everyone to have an education. What a snob.

Or Jeb "I've hired all my brother's advisers" Bush. He could finish the job his brother started.

Divert to someone else. Typical lefty loser. Let's stay on topic.

Forum List

Back