In the US today the one political party represents "CRAZY" and one party represents "NORMAL" (Poll)

Which party represents "normal", and which party represents "crazy"?

• Republicans represent normal

Votes: 43 51.2%
  • Republicans represent crazy

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • Democrats represent normal

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Democrats represent crazy

Votes: 51 60.7%

• Total voters
But it is only YOU who says you had not read the other thread yet.
HA HA HA HA. Forgetting something FAUX Boy ? You're the forum's poster boy. Whatever you say, one will assume, or at least strongly consider THE OPPOSITE.

But don't blame me FAUX. You did it to yourself. And you'll never get past it. Your scarlett letter > F.

A pity you have no proof otherwise. And projecting others are the liars when you've posted so much bullshit with no proof to back your bullshit.

They were invalidated.

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

LOL

Your senility is off the charts, gramps. That's not a single ballot invalidated. :cuckoo:

All that means is the court has to hear her case. For any of those ballots to be invalidated, she has to do what you've been utterly incapable of doing... Prove fraud. And like you, she hasn't done that yet in any of her court cases, about any of her claims of fraud.

You're truly batshit insane.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

AHA ! "because 60+ cases couldn't". See that ? Just like I just said, You're basing all your marbles on the "courts", and that's why you have no argument.

:eusa_doh:

Your link does not prove even one of the 60+ cases were reviewed by a judge who did anything wrong.

That's like saying thousands of Trump supporters stormed the Capitol, so that means YOU stormed the Capitol because you're a Trump supporter.

Needless to say, you've been challenged repeatedly to show where any one of the judges in any of those 60+ cases ruled incorrectly; and to date, you have completely failed to show any did.

Not even one.

You're a pile of mincemeat. You're posts are sawdust. Hey! Where's the broom ?

i
yea nice comeback.
That's you big grand rebuttal??
You can't defend your own story at all, and you can't address any of the issues comepletely debunking everything you said.
You are terrible at debating and you have lost badly

I have completely destroyed and debunked all your arguments. You have done nothing at all, and you have adressed any of the many many issues destroying you.

The extent of your grand argument is that all the US courts in America are "paid off" and "in on the steal" what a total joke.

You are the joke of this message board.

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

LOL

Your senility is off the charts, gramps. That's not a single ballot invalidated. :cuckoo:

All that means is the court has to hear her case. For any of those ballots to be invalidated, she has to do what you've been utterly incapable of doing... Prove fraud. And like you, she hasn't done that yet in any of her court cases, about any of her claims of fraud.

You're truly batshit insane.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
Protectionists is a total joke.
He has been debunked and his big grand argument is that every sinlge US court in America is "In on the steal" or "paid off" or "biased against Trump"

Even Trump appointed judges are somehow biased against Trump???

He is too weak to admit Trump lost like a little child that can't admit they lost a game, yet he has posted nothing of merit.

So you are ignirant of th fat that thos jugesdidnt even look at the evodence. Get basic ifo before posting.
There was no evidence to look at. Judges look at the so-called evidence, and then decide whether it is palatable and should be tried. That is the way it works---legally.

Biden did make a great effort to throw more money than anyone in history, fortunately Manchin and Sinema voted no. Trump however was no conservative when it came to spending.
yea nice try to defend you favorite party with your double standard BS yet again.

Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in just 4 short years of failure. I know you hate the sight of that and I know you want to spin that to make the dems fault, but the reality is this. Its laughable that you attempt to down play Trump's world record debt and somehow try to claim Biden is as bad as Trump and Bush.

The annual deficit is DOWN to $1T, from the $3+T trump had in his last year. Biden has lowered out deficit by a lot, Trump and Bush both blew it up.

Bush and Trump are the reason we have this debt problem, their policies did this. I know that makes you squirm, but that's the facts.

There was no evidence to look at. Judges look at the so-called evidence, and then decide whether it is palatable and should be tried. That is the way it works---legally.
According to Protectionist, all those judges (some of them Trump appointed judges) are "in on the steal" "paid off" or "biased against trump" so that is his big grand defense.
Pathetic.

Meanwhile every court in the entire country has said no evidence of fraud. Trump appointed judges saw the evidence and said it has no merit at all:

"Charges of unfairness are serious," wrote Judge Stephanos Bibas, who was appointed by Trump. "But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

Trump allies "did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud," Russell wrote. The contestants failed to prove that illegal votes by ineligible or deceased voters were cast and counted, he wrote.

A group of conservatives that included former U.S. senators, Republican lawyers and retired federal judges, examined 64 casesbrought by Trump and his supporters and authored a report titled, "Lost, not stolen: The conservative case that Trump lost and Biden won the 2020 presidential election."

Of 64 cases, the group found:

• 20 were dismissed before hearings on the merits,
  • 14 were voluntarily dismissed by Trump and his allies before hearings on the merits,
  • And 30 cases included hearings on the merits.

These people just ignore these vicious facts that destroy them, then they turn on Fox News and stay uninformed.

According to Protectionist, all those judges (some of them Trump appointed judges) are "in on the steal" "paid off" or "biased against trump" so that is his big grand defense.
Pathetic.

Meanwhile every court in the entire country has said no evidence of fraud. Trump appointed judges saw the evidence and said it has no merit at all:

"Charges of unfairness are serious," wrote Judge Stephanos Bibas, who was appointed by Trump. "But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

Trump allies "did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud," Russell wrote. The contestants failed to prove that illegal votes by ineligible or deceased voters were cast and counted, he wrote.

A group of conservatives that included former U.S. senators, Republican lawyers and retired federal judges, examined 64 casesbrought by Trump and his supporters and authored a report titled, "Lost, not stolen: The conservative case that Trump lost and Biden won the 2020 presidential election."

Of 64 cases, the group found:

• 20 were dismissed before hearings on the merits,
  • 14 were voluntarily dismissed by Trump and his allies before hearings on the merits,
  • And 30 cases included hearings on the merits.

These people just ignore these vicious facts that destroy them, then they turn on Fox News and stay uninformed.

And let's not forget... Trump privately paid a team of researchers $600,000 to find fraud and they couldn't even find it. So embarrassingly so, that Trump never revealed that exculpatory fact to his brain-dead cult.

yea nice try to defend you favorite party with your double standard BS yet again.

Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in just 4 short years of failure. I know you hate the sight of that and I know you want to spin that to make the dems fault, but the reality is this. Its laughable that you attempt to down play Trump's world record debt and somehow try to claim Biden is as bad as Trump and Bush.

The annual deficit is DOWN to $1T, from the $3+T trump had in his last year. Biden has lowered out deficit by a lot, Trump and Bush both blew it up.

Bush and Trump are the reason we have this debt problem, their policies did this. I know that makes you squirm, but that's the facts.
So debt went up another trillion, we need to raise taxes, cut spending, instead of raising spending. Quick question how much further in debt would this country be if $6.4 trillion in spending would have passed in December of 2021? How high would inflation been? BTW, the facts are had Biden gotten his way he would have spent $6.4 trillion and Trump was stupid for cutting taxes and you are an idiot because you can’t see both sides.

Last edited:
So debt went up another trillion, we need to raise taxes, cut spending, instead of raising spending. Quick question how much further in debt would this country be if $6.4 trillion in spending would have passed in December of 2021? How high would inflation been? BTW, the facts are had Biden gotten his way he would have spent $6.4 trillion and Trump was stupid for cutting taxes and you are an idiot because you can’t see both sides.
so lets see lets not properly hold Trump accountable for giving us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years, in a total utter disgrace. BUT lets somehow criticize Biden for spending bills that never even passed when Biden has lowered the annual deficit significantly and substantially.

So Bush and Trump blew up the deficit to record unsustainable levels and thats just fine, But Biden's lowered the annual deficit significantly, but we are going to criticize him for spending bills that he never even passed...

People like you are such a total joke, you are too chicken shit to admit you love the GOP, but all you do is defend the failed GOP and all you do is try and spin attack the dems...

This whole situation sums you up perfectly.

so lets see lets not properly hold Trump accountable for giving us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years, in a total utter disgrace. BUT lets somehow criticize Biden for spending bills that never even passed when Biden has lowered the annual deficit significantly and substantially.

So Bush and Trump blew up the deficit to record unsustainable levels and thats just fine, But Biden's lowered the annual deficit significantly, but we are going to criticize him for spending bills that he never even passed...

People like you are such a total joke, you are too chicken shit to admit you love the GOP, but all you do is defend the failed GOP and all you do is try and spin attack the dems...

This whole situation sums you up perfectly.
Trump is totally accountable dimwit, I have never said otherwise did I? You are partisan fool. You try to minimize what Biden wanting to pass $6.4 trillion and he wasn’t able to because two Democrats who he and other Democrats vizierated? The fact is that was his intention and that is why I would never vote for a Biden or Trump, they are liberals when it comes to spending, I am a Conservative and believe we are going down the wrong path by electing liberal spenders. You can claim crap if you want but facts are facts.

LOL

Wrong, moron. Election results which are counted, recounted, canvassed and certified, serve as prima facie evidence. That's how elections are decided. If you claim fraud, you have to prove fraud. You can't because 60+ cases couldn't.

You're also wrong about 300K ballots in Arizona being invalidated. They did no such thing. You'd know that if you weren't senile.
I'm not concerned with the number. The point is the ASC invalidated the count, as being fraudulent, from mismatched signatures, and kept the apppeal alive, by sending it back to the lower court, showing that they arent going to just sit back and let some Democrat election supervisor ramrod fraudulent ballots through, without being called out on it.

Now admit that they did invalidate those results.... links in post # 558

Trump is totally accountable dimwit, I have never said otherwise did I? You are partisan fool. You try to minimize what Biden wanting to pass $6.4 trillion and he wasn’t able to because two Democrats who he and other Democrats vizierated? The fact is that was his intention and that is why I would never vote for a Biden or Trump, they are liberals when it comes to spending, I am a Conservative and believe we are going down the wrong path by electing liberal spenders. You can claim crap if you want but facts are facts.
OMG OMG Biden want $6T in spending that never passed holy fuck !!!!

Meanwhile, Biden inherited a $3T a year deficit and has it down to $1T. No modern republican has ever done anything like that ever.

Reagan, Bush, trump all blew up the deficit. Lets not forget Bush inherited a balanced budget. The debt and deficit is form the GOP and their failed big spending big tax cut agenda. Then look at GDP growth under Reagan Bush Bush and Trump, Reagan had good growth, but mega massive deficits. But Bush and Trump had trash growth and mega massive deficits. Not good at all.

Anyway you slice it, the GOP are trash, much much much worse than the dems, with low GDP growth taboot.

I support the people that lower the deficit and still have good GDP growth. Obama, is the exception because he inherited the Bush crash, and Obama had the deficit down a lot to $500B at the end (trump quadrupled that in a few years). Your boy Bush was a joke who fucked everything up.

Forum List

Back