In the Spirit of the Daily Quotes thread....Famous Last Words!

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I think it's trying to communicate...[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

65a72e394072251b353981039c884916.jpg

Pretty sure she dumped him...so those are his last WRITTEN words, lol.

No, you certainly can’t.

Said by John F. Kennedy, replying to Nellie Connally (wife of Governor John Connelly), commenting “You certainly can’t say that the people of Dallas haven’t given you a nice welcome, Mr. President."

"Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!"

Said by Steve Jobs as he gazed past the people at his bedside right before he died.

Last edited:
"Blowing out one candle will not make another one shine brighter."

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. This is just something to think about when chatting with those who do not share your opinion on whatever it is that you are talking about. :) :) :)

"Now, now, my good man, this is no time for making enemies." - Voltaire, when asked by a priest to renounce Satan.

Well, gentlemen, you are about to see a baked Appel.

Who: George Appel, executed by electric chair in 1928.

"Either this wallpaper goes or I do"

Oscar Wilde -the lover of art and beauty.... talking about the offensive paper.

Hey, fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French Fries’!

Said by: James French, a convicted murderer, was sentenced to the electric chair. He shouted these words to members of the press who were to witness his execution.

"Damn it . . . Don't you dare ask God to help me."

(To her housekeeper, who had begun to pray aloud.) ~~ Joan Crawford, actress, d. May 10, 1977

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers~Jim Harkins

Forum List

Back