In the police report Timm says he rammed the tent because he dislikes Trump

• Banned
I guess the dimprogs don't want any of this now that it's proven.

So another democrat hate crime that will get buried by the msm. I couldn't find it reported anywhere else, although I suppose it could be.

Police Report Reveals Why Anti-Trump Van Driver Targeted GOP Voter Registration Tent

Just a freedom fighter trying to save America and at least he used a Van and not a firearm...

( As Mike read that he realizes Bruce just wrote something that would have been met with a strong worded reply but realizes it would do no good seeing it is Bruce posting this )

• Banned
So another democrat hate crime that will get buried by the msm. I couldn't find it reported anywhere else, although I suppose it could be.

Police Report Reveals Why Anti-Trump Van Driver Targeted GOP Voter Registration Tent

Just a freedom fighter trying to save America and at least he used a Van and not a firearm...

( As Mike read that he realizes Bruce just wrote something that would have been met with a strong worded reply but realizes it would do no good seeing it is Bruce posting this )
@#$!!##@@@*&%!

He looks like a kid. How did these kids get so filled with hatred that they would ruin their future in a lame attack at innocent republicans? Apparently Sanders supporter James Hodgkinson had no criminal record when he decided to assassinate every conservative republican congressman. The left's capacity for hatred is stunning.

• Banned
MSNBC Reports Republican Voter Registration Tent Deliberately Rammed Unsuspecting Van In Florida

article-5565-2.jpg

Forum List

Back