In the police report Timm says he rammed the tent because he dislikes Trump

• Banned
I guess the dimprogs don't want any of this now that it's proven.

So another democrat hate crime that will get buried by the msm. I couldn't find it reported anywhere else, although I suppose it could be.

Police Report Reveals Why Anti-Trump Van Driver Targeted GOP Voter Registration Tent

Just a freedom fighter trying to save America and at least he used a Van and not a firearm...

( As Mike read that he realizes Bruce just wrote something that would have been met with a strong worded reply but realizes it would do no good seeing it is Bruce posting this )

• Banned
So another democrat hate crime that will get buried by the msm. I couldn't find it reported anywhere else, although I suppose it could be.

Police Report Reveals Why Anti-Trump Van Driver Targeted GOP Voter Registration Tent

Just a freedom fighter trying to save America and at least he used a Van and not a firearm...

( As Mike read that he realizes Bruce just wrote something that would have been met with a strong worded reply but realizes it would do no good seeing it is Bruce posting this )
@#$!!##@@@*&%!

The guy does realize that the person that he hates was still going to remain in one piece no matter what, right?

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

He looks like a kid. How did these kids get so filled with hatred that they would ruin their future in a lame attack at innocent republicans? Apparently Sanders supporter James Hodgkinson had no criminal record when he decided to assassinate every conservative republican congressman. The left's capacity for hatred is stunning.

• Banned
MSNBC Reports Republican Voter Registration Tent Deliberately Rammed Unsuspecting Van In Florida

article-5565-2.jpg

Forum List

Back