Zone1 In the Old Testament, you were to be killed even if you ATTEMPTED murder. Today... all freaks live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
Yeh, I was reading my trusty Douay Rheims Bible the other day and found this in the Old T, how God told the Israelites, once the Chosen People, to put to death someone who even attempts (but fails) to murder someone.

Today, everyone is a wimp, a liberal idiot who says Let Everyone live--except those pesky children in the womb. They have to GO!

There was a story in the news about a guy who raped a 3 year old... could barely type those words. This time the system worked and he was given the death penalty. But there was a little problem in him actually getting put to death by the state. I need to read up on this story, but I know this one thing:

he was put to death by someone else, probably prisoners, because he died in prison recently. I'm going to get the link for this.

But it's amazing how people are liberal about... just any old criminal being able to live, and yet the same sicko party of which I speak doesn't have a problem mutilating and putting to death the most INNOCENT among us.

Yeh, I was reading my trusty Douay Rheims Bible the other day and found this in the Old T, how God told the Israelites, once the Chosen People, to put to death someone who even attempts (but fails) to murder someone.

Today, everyone is a wimp, a liberal idiot who says Let Everyone live--except those pesky children in the womb. They have to GO!

There was a story in the news about a guy who raped a 3 year old... could barely type those words. This time the system worked and he was given the death penalty. But there was a little problem in him actually getting put to death by the state. I need to read up on this story, but I know this one thing:

he was put to death by someone else, probably prisoners, because he died in prison recently. I'm going to get the link for this.

But it's amazing how people are liberal about... just any old criminal being able to live, and yet the same sicko party of which I speak doesn't have a problem mutilating and putting to death the most INNOCENT among us.

Put to death all American women who have had an abortion or attempted to have an abortion?

It deserves a trial run if it can be shown to be popular in America.

Put to death all American women who have had an abortion or attempted to have an abortion?

a liberal attempts to change thesubject

what a shock

abortion is still a medical procedure performed by doctors and midwifes (i wanted "midwives" but spellcheck insists) , not politicians.

i have certainly never performed or paid for an abortion. i wonder if your "[ro life" politicians can say the same?

abortion is still a medical procedure performed by doctors and midwifes (i wanted "midwives" but spellcheck insists) , not politicians.

i have certainly never performed or paid for an abortion. i wonder if your "pro life" politicians can say the same?

i like duay rhiems translation as well, it is an english translation directly from latin (the vulgate)

on the other hand, king james is extremely poetic and very literate. if talking to protestants that is the only one that they know (and not very well). i have been reading maccabees lately, so it has been my vulgate and the duay.

Old Testament priests gave out abortificants.
The penalty for cheating was death.
If your brother dies, you had to marry his wife.
Polygamy was ok.
Slavery was ok.

And what about that sodony on a bulldog with two chicken priers she was spouting off about?

Old Testament priests gave out abortificants.
Polygamy was ok.
Slavery was ok.

liar

as per usual, libs give NO corroborating "evidence" or supposed evidence

liar

i like duay rhiems translation as well, it is an english translation directly from latin (the vulgate)

on the other hand, king james is extremely poetic and very literate. if talking to protestants that is the only one that they know (and not very well). i have been reading maccabees lately, so it has been my vulgate and the duay.
Frankly, I couldn't care less what ignorant people listen to or not. If the Douay R Bible is different significantly from the other Bibles, I'm going with the DR

always have anyway

i have certainly never performed or paid for an abortion. i wonder if your "[ro life" politicians can say the same?
huh?

politicians perform abortion? news to me

And it is NOT a medical procedure, it is murder. Call something a word that does not describe that something and it is DISHONEST... and as the Lord says, Liars have their place in the Lake of Fire... No, I'm not calling u a liar, I am just saying that one needs to be careful to always adhere to Truth

geez... are you clueless?

If somehting is not illegal at the time you did it-------------------nuff said

liar

as per usual, libs give NO corroborating "evidence" or supposed evidence

liar
Read the book or go to church.

Deuteronomy 25:5

Laws Concerning Levirate Marriage​

5 e“If brothers dwell together, and one of them dies and has no son, the wife of the dead man shall not be married outside the family to a stranger. Her fhusband’s brother shall go in to her and take her as his wife and perform the duty of a husband’s brother to her.

Read Full Chapter

Matthew 22:24
24 saying, “Teacher, Moses said, u‘If a man dies having no children, his brother must marry the widow and raise up offspring for his brother.’

The basis for punishment of stoning specifically for adultery is clearly provided in Leviticus (20:10-12) which reads: "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, even with the wife of his neighbour, both the adulterer and adulteress must be put to death

Polygamy was ok.

Slavery was ok.

Last edited:
In the OT God told his chosen Jewish people to go to war w/ some country or another and kill EVErYONE, even the children

sounds terrible to we modern folks (except the liberals will like that part about killing children... :oops:)

But the reasoning was that when a child grew up, he or she would find out what happened to the parents and

hell would break out.

Today, all perfidy is accepted!

In the OT God told his chosen Jewish people to go to war w/ some country or another and kill EVErYONE, even the children

sounds terrible to we modern folks (except the liberals will like that part about killing children... :oops:)

But the reasoning was that when a child grew up, he or she would find out what happened to the parents and

hell would break out.

Today, all perfidy is accepted!

Since you could tell the child whatever you wanted, there would be no problem.
The only problem would be that if they learned the truth, then they would know their real parents were murdered so that their land could be stolen.
In which case then the child should revenge for their parents by killing the murderers.
And that would be justice.
There was no excuse at all for Joshua to invade Jericho.
It was murder and theft.

Since you could tell the child whatever you wanted, there would be no problem.
The only problem would be that if they learned the truth, then they would know their real parents were murdered so that their land could be stolen.
In which case then the child should revenge for their parents by killing the murderers.
And that would be justice.
There was no excuse at all for Joshua to invade Jericho.
It was murder and theft.
Right.

Human concepts of justice should always TRUMP God's!

sheez

:rolleyes:

It is murder to take innocent life, true. but then you go off the rails and abandon your Christianity.

Those women are largely victims of people like you (unless you are helping them,ARE YOU?????)

Nearly 70% of women with a history of abortion describe their abortions as inconsistent with their own values and preferences, with one in four describing their abortions as unwanted or coerced, according to the study published in the medical journal Cureus.

The second of Charlotte Lozier Institute’s Unwanted Abortion Studies confirms prior research that found over 60% of women who had abortions report high levels of pressure to abort from one or more sources. Those same women report higher levels of subsequent mental health and quality-of-life issues.

• 67% of women described their abortions as “accepted but inconsistent with their values and preferences” (43%) or “unwanted or coerced” (24%).
  • Only 33% identified their abortions as wanted.
  • 60% would have preferred to give birth if they had received either more emotional support or had more financial security.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back