In The 21st Century Leftists, Blacks, and College Students Have a Monoply on Rioting

Are you sure wikipedia is a good source?

Wikipedia is never a good source. But it'll do for the purposes of this forum.
You sure?

Yes, Wikipedia in this instance is good enough.
What if it's not?

You sure?

What if it's not?

That's why I have you fine people here for. To criticize me when there's an oversight.

Most leftist and college riots are overwhelmingly white and liberal. I will grant you that. Black rioters are simply black rioters with some sort of grievance they use as an excuse for destroying their own neighborhood. Would you prefer I call them thugs?

I would prefer you not make logically absurd statements.

What statement did I make that was logically absurd?

Young people have alway had a "monopoly" on rioting.
Plenty of young whites not burning down their neighborhoods. Any other brilliant insights?

And there are plenty of young blacks who aren't burning down their neighborhoods as well.

What's your point?
That the only race that does this is blacks. White Tea Party rallies are the picture of civility.

Did you read the OP, by any chance?

Significantly more than half of the riots that have occurred in the last decade have been made up of white college students.

Are you sure wikipedia is a good source?

You sure?

What if it's not?

That's why I have you fine people here for. To criticize me when there's an oversight.
You come here to be criticized? Hmm. Why?

Plenty of young whites not burning down their neighborhoods. Any other brilliant insights?

And there are plenty of young blacks who aren't burning down their neighborhoods as well.

What's your point?
That the only race that does this is blacks. White Tea Party rallies are the picture of civility.

Significantly more than half of the riots that have occurred in the last decade have been made up of white college students.

I will grant you that the leftists rioters are overwhelmingly white, but I'm not sure of the distribution of college students. Likely high I would imagine. They had to get indoctrinated somewhere.

What's your point?

I will grant you that the leftists rioters are overwhelmingly white, but I'm not sure of the distribution of college students. Likely high I would imagine. They had to get indoctrinated somewhere.

They're mostly college students. White high school student's parents wouldn't let them riot.

You sure?

What if it's not?

Criticism does quite a few things. It sharpens my own arguments if I learn nothing from others, if I'm wrong I get to reassess and learn something new, and it teaches me how others think. I come here for the sole purpose of arguing and being criticized. Aren't you here for the same reason?

You sure?

What if it's not?

Criticism does quite a few things. It sharpens my own arguments if I learn nothing from others, if I'm wrong I get to reassess and learn something new, and it teaches me how others think. I come here for the sole purpose of arguing and being criticized. Aren't you here for the same reason?
For real?

What's your point?

They're mostly college students. White high school student's parents wouldn't let them riot.

I dunno, there's an awfully lot of bearded hippy leftists who long for the days of the 60's and 70's among those students.

What's your point?

You're young. You didn't live through the 1960's. So am I, but I'm not as ignorant of history.

What's your point?

I dunno, there's an awfully lot of bearded hippy leftists who long for the days of the 60's and 70's among those students.

Those guys stay for the protests, and go home when the riots start.

With the Tea Party the riots never start. It can be done.

Indeed I suppose you are, for the most part, correct.

What's your point?

You're young. You didn't live through the 1960's. So am I, but I'm not as ignorant of history.

You're right, I am too young to have lived through the sixties. But the sixties ended 45 years ago.

I'm confident that I have a fairly comprehensive grasp on the "history", but we're talking about today.

You know why?

It's cause there aren't many young people in the "tea party".

Still don't know what your point is, though.

What's your point?

You're right, I am too young to have lived through the sixties. But the sixties ended 45 years ago.

I'm confident that I have a fairly comprehensive grasp on the "history", but we're talking about today.
Today blacks are burning down their neighborhoods, "burn this bitch down" and there are no white comparisons.

There never were.

Indeed I suppose you are, for the most part, correct.

I speak from a place of understanding.

These are my people, in a way.

What's your point?

Today blacks are burning down their neighborhoods, "burn this bitch down" and there are no white comparisons.

There never were.

:lol:

And you say that I'm "ignorant of history".

You know why?

It's cause there aren't many young people in the "tea party".

Still don't know what your point is, though.
You've never been to a Tea Party event and you're talking out of your ass.

Forum List

Back