In sweeping power grab DOJ seeks ability to detain people indefinitely without trial

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In Sweeping Power Grab, DOJ Seeks Ability To Detain People Indefinitely Without Trial
In a sweeping power grab, the Department of Justice has asked Congress for the ability to go directly to chief judges in order to detain people indefinitely without trial during emergencies.

If you came in on the boat you will be just fine it's just you natural born american dumbasses you see YOU NEVER WERE FREE it was an illusion one you let crumble ot your pathetic ankles now you can live as they did in COMMIE RUSSIA ----------Too bad u asses donn't know history.
I wonder if police state will jack slap some of you dumb asses when you get a does of this. Meanwhile you've been warned since Bush this BS was coming the warnings got harder during Obama...........and here we are today sheep.. Good job zero 4 thirty we now will live in the world ANTIFA begged for.

Should this take place please do come back and tell us how much of a conspiracy all of this WASN'T!!!!!!!!

Well, on a practical level, how are you going to seat jurors and have them deliberate when they must keep a safe distance of six feet from each other?

• Banned
Considering the news source, I'm not impressed.

WEAK ASS LOSER lol

Video teleconferencing may be used to arraign a defendant,” read draft text of rule 10(c), again striking out the phrase “if the defendant consents.” -Politico

We know those provided links providing the dots connecting to ALL THOSE OTHER sources that of Course only a weak minded dip shit uses as a reason to deny lol.

upload_2020-3-21_22-15-59.png

In Sweeping Power Grab, DOJ Seeks Ability To Detain People Indefinitely Without Trial
Awwwww

Considering the news source, I'm not impressed.
It ultimately sources back to Politico

DOJ seeks new emergency powers amid coronavirus pandemic
Yep, and written by Betsy Woodruff Swan a former William F Buckley fellow reporter at National Review, been with Washington Examiner covering capital hill, also at slate, daily beast been on FOX, CNN, MSNBC. You won't always agree with her on opinion, but on straight report, she's accurate. Pus I saw other outlets reporting similar by their own people.
Is there over reach in DOJ request? Of course, but I agree with Woodruff, most of that over reach crap won't get to first base with Nancy and the House of Representatives. I don't think Nancy likes Barr anyway. Some of the request might become necessary for a short period but it ain't happening now. On the other hand I was wrong about special rendition, and Patriot act FISA courts and surveillance we're stuck with, but Congress was eating out of the administration's hand back then. Ain't no love lost between the Democratic controlled house and the current administration. If it doesn't somehow get tied to the administration give away money, were safe. If it does get tied in, it has possible potential to be fairly f#cked up, depending on horse trading. The last sentences my opinion, not hers.

It’s Looking Like November’s Election Could Be In Jeopardy

In earlier OPs I wrote that the impeached president trump would make all efforts to find (or invent) some excuse to suspend constitutional protection so he could prevent the November election.

Following is an excerpt from the article:

DOJ Wants to Suspend Constitutional Rights During Coronavirus”

The Trump Department of Justice has asked Congress to craft legislation allowing chief judges to indefinitely hold people without trial and suspend other constitutionally-protected rights during coronavirus and other emergencies, according to a report by Politico’s Betsy Woodruff Swan.

While the asks from the Department of Justice will likely not come to fruition with a Democratically-controlled House of Representatives, they demonstrate how much this White House has a frightening disregard for rights enumerated in the Constitution.”

It’s more than seven months until Election Day, and the impeached president trump has William Barr and the conservative Supreme Court Justices at the ready. All have records that prove beyond any doubt that their ethics are less than stellar.

The impeached president trump need only ask the USSC to reinterpret the Constitution to bypass congress making him temporary dictator, and they would be most willing to comply. Temporary would quickly become permanent, and as we saw a few weeks ago, John Roberts, who had been the only true hold out among the conservative justices, went ahead and proved his high level of cooperation with the Whitest House.

Just as Hitler's loyal followers rejoiced when he promoted himself from Chancellor to Führer, the impeached president trump’s devoted fanatics would like nothing better than to see the coronation of “emperor trump”. However, like Hitler's loyal followers, the impeached president trump's devoted fanatics would live to regret the elevating of trump from impeached president to dictator.

DOJ Wants to Suspend Constitutional Rights During Coronavirus Emergency

King tRump.jpg

Last edited:

In earlier OPs I wrote that the impeached president trump would make all efforts to find (or invent) some excuse to suspend constitutional protection so he could prevent the November election.

The Trump Department of Justice has asked Congress to craft legislation allowing chief judges to indefinitely hold people without trial and suspend other constitutionally-protected rights during coronavirus and other emergencies, according to a report by Politico’s Betsy Woodruff Swan.

While the asks from the Department of Justice will likely not come to fruition with a Democratically-controlled House of Representatives, they demonstrate how much this White House has a frightening disregard for rights enumerated in the Constitution.”

It’s more than seven months until Election Day, and the impeached president trump has William Barr and the conservative Supreme Court Justices at the ready. All have records that prove beyond any doubt that their ethics are less than stellar.

The impeached president trump need only ask the USSC to reinterpret the Constitution to bypass congress making him temporary dictator, and they would be most willing to comply. Temporary would quickly become permanent, and as we saw a few weeks ago, John Roberts, who had been the only true hold out among the conservative justices, went ahead and proved his high level of cooperation with the Whitest House.

Just as Hitler's loyal followers rejoiced when he promoted himself from Chancellor to Führer, the impeached president trump’s devoted fanatics would like nothing better than to see the coronation of “emperor trump”. However, like Hitler's loyal followers, the impeached president trump's devoted fanatics would live to regret the elevating of trump from impeached president to dictator.

View attachment 314011

Well, IF this DOES happen, Donald Trump will STILL be YOUR president and mine, and will be indefinitely until there IS another election. So you LOSE again.

View attachment 314011

Well, IF this DOES happen, Donald Trump will STILL be YOUR president and mine, and will be indefinitely until there IS another election. So you LOSE again.
I think we all know by now the constitution and the law are meaningless in America don't we?

Oh yeah, I remember you from debatebothsides, like 10 years.

I forgot how fucking stupid you are. Thanks for reminding me.

How about a peace offering:

81282708.jpg

View attachment 314011

Filed under...Yahoo!Entertainment?
LOL

But here’s the part they are really bothered about....”They also asked Congress to pass a law saying that immigrants who test positive for COVID-19 cannot qualify as asylum seekers”

To ban carriers of the Chinese Virus from entering the US and killing Americans? Not hardly. That’s a double loser for the Democrats. Fewer imported voters and more live Americans to oppose them.

Oh yeah, I remember you from debatebothsides, like 10 years.

I forgot how fucking stupid you are. Thanks for reminding me.

How about a peace offering:

81282708.jpg

It brought back homoerotic memories?

View attachment 314011

Filed under...Yahoo!Entertainment?
LOL

But here’s the part they are really bothered about....”They also asked Congress to pass a law saying that immigrants who test positive for COVID-19 cannot qualify as asylum seekers”

To ban carriers of the Chinese Virus from entering the US and killing Americans? Not hardly. That’s a double loser for the Democrats. Fewer imported voters and more live Americans to oppose them.
And who really cares if a portion of the 65 and over slough off?

View attachment 314011

I think we all know by now the constitution and the law are meaningless in America don't we?

You mean the part about The President having to be born in America?

View attachment 314011

And no constitutional war since WWII? Sure, all of it.

View attachment 314011

And no constitutional war since WWII? Sure, all of it.

Why spoil the beauty of a thing with legality...

theodore-roosevelt-smile-500.jpg

View attachment 314011

This is fake news

Forum List

Back