In such a ‘diverse’ nation...can a president really be expected to govern for all?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
How can a president appeal to proud nationalistic patriots and illegal aliens and those on stolen citizenships
How can a president appeal to evangelicals and abortion having filth
How can a president appeal to Christians and homosexuals
How can a president appeal to the productive and the taxpayer dependent
How can a president appeal to the normal and decent and the immoral and indecent

Come on people, you wanted diversity / division, now tell us how a president successfully governs for all?

If we get back to the basic principles of America that worked fine for over 2 centuries, then sure. But if we bow down to a group of Marxist anti-family anarchists, we're screwed. BLM has got to go.

Yes.

A President can govern the entire country... well, and on behalf of everyone.

Unfortunately, neither of the present Major Party Candidates have that ability within them.

The next secular Messiah is still waiting for us somewhere out there in the future.

Anybody got a spare Tardis handy? ;)

Last edited:
How can a president appeal to proud nationalistic patriots and illegal aliens and those on stolen citizenships
How can a president appeal to the normal and decent and the immoral and indecent

Come on people, you wanted diversity / division, now tell us how a president successfully governs for all?

@BL, I answered a poster that asked a similar question to the question you are asking here. My reply was: "No one man can make America great again. It takes the whole citizenry to make America great again. Let's say one American citizen finds a cure for Lateral Sclrosis. That citizen then becomes GREAT in the eyes of his/her contemporaries. The more American citizens that perform great works the greater America becomes as a nation. It's called... Being all one can be. It's easier to save a nation with all the citizenry attempting to do so, than just one man attempting to do so.

Minimally.

Yes.

A President can govern the entire country... well, and on behalf of everyone.

Unfortunately, neither of the present Major Party Candidates have that ability within them.

The next secular Messiah is still waiting for us somewhere out there in the future.

Anybody got a spare Tardis handy? ;)
Are you intoxicated?
How so?

its not the job of POTUS to govern the people,,,
a simple reading of the duties and responsibilities written in detail in the constitution make that very clear,,,

a simple reading of the duties and responsibilities written in detail in the constitution make that very clear,,,

You and I know that...but we also know that doesn’t apply in practice today.

I think if we stop promoting and ultimately electing such polarizing far right and far left politicians then perhaps we could at least have a better balance of ideas and better give and take as a country.

@BL, I answered a poster that asked a similar question to the question you are asking here. My reply was: "No one man can make America great again. It takes the whole citizenry to make America great again. Let's say one American citizen finds a cure for Lateral Sclrosis. That citizen then becomes GREAT in the eyes of his/her contemporaries. The more American citizens that perform great works the greater America becomes as a nation. It's called... Being all one can be. It's easier to save a nation with all the citizenry attempting to do so, than just one man attempting to do so.
One man can and did hold the country back from greatness or even just goodness as he fundamentally changed America.

I think if we stop promoting and ultimately electing such polarizing far right and far left politicians then perhaps we could at least have a better balance of ideas and better give and take as a country.

Why would Republicans make deals with the enemy Left?
No southern border
Free shit for Mexico’s filth
Higher taxes for our best most productive
Hate whitey
Abortions are cool
Chicks with dicks are normal
WTF....are you crazy?

We have a president who is not a politician and not far right. It made things worse.

its supposed to and I wont tolerate less,,,
so anyone that claims or promotes otherwise is a traitor,,,,

which are you??

which are you??

If I stand against it with you will the president no longer be perceived to be governing the people?

It's easy if said president has a modicum of humility and empathy. Loads of past presidents have lead the nation just fine with these tools. These are not new problems.

It's easy if said president has a modicum of humility and empathy. Loads of past presidents have lead the nation just fine with these tools. These are not new problems.

This nation has been “fundamentally changed”...Remember?
We’ve never been this “DIVERSE” and multicultural. You know that...right?

which are you??

If I stand against it with you will the president no longer be perceived to be governing the people?
only the weak need governed,,,and in this country its POTUS's job to run the country according to his limits in the constitution not the people,,,

Forum List

Back