In Ref: to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Shes too busy trying to become a Grandmaster of checkers. They told her there are no Grandmasters in checkers, but she just smiled and said "things are going to change now that im a Senator", thats when she was informed that she was actually a congresswoman.

She doesn't seem to be very smart.

Good thing she's a junior member and anything she tries will go nowhere.

I heard that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was going to try her best to Impeach President Dan Quail !

Was this supposed to be some kind of "joke"?

"President Dan Quail"? What the fuck is a "President Dan Quail"?

Tip for the day: Day job. Don't quit.

Shes too busy trying to become a Grandmaster of checkers. They told her there are no Grandmasters in checkers, but she just smiled and said "things are going to change now that im a Senator", thats when she was informed that she was actually a congresswoman.

I get it, this is the groupthink strategy right? Make up fake stories to portray somebody else's Congresswoman as "stupid" because y'all have no arguments against her?

Rotsa ruck wit dat.

I find it the height of hilarity that people who make fun of Ocasio-Cortez's intelligence are the same people who support our special needs President.

I get it, this is the groupthink strategy right? Make up fake stories to portray somebody else's Congresswoman as "stupid" because y'all have no arguments against her?

Rotsa ruck wit dat.
Remember when she said "Unemployment is so low because people are working 80 hours per week". :laugh:

Rotsa ruck wit dat.
Remember when she said "Unemployment is so low because people are working 80 hours per week". :laugh:

Actually no. I don't. You see, I'm in Carolina. She's not in my Congressional district. Not even close.

Rotsa ruck wit dat.

Actually no. I don't. You see, I'm in Carolina. She's not in my Congressional district. Not even close.
Shes not in my district either. I guess im just more informed than you.

I find it the height of hilarity that people who make fun of Ocasio-Cortez's intelligence are the same people who support our special needs President.

And it's irony upon irony that this is the same groupthink-group who said they were all about "draining the swamp". Unless, of course, that actually happens.

Having it both ways: Priceless. In both cases.

Rotsa ruck wit dat.

More likely I know what applies to me, and you don't.

Will be interesting to watch these new young people, most of them have said they will try and work for the country over there party, many come out of the military, most have a huge amount of education.

Rotsa ruck wit dat.

Well youre the one whos outraged that people think shes stupid, but you arent even aware of the stupid shit shes said, so why are you defending the intelligence of someone you barely know anything about?

Answer: ...because youre stupid too.

Will be interesting to watch these new young people, most of them have said they will try and work for the country over there party, many come out of the military, most have a huge amount of education.

More importantly IMHO, in this case a "commoner" who isn't a lawyer or insider, a real person, which is what a representative body is supposed to be in the first place. A single case but one can hope it's a trend.

Rotsa ruck wit dat.

Well youre the one whos outraged that people think shes stupid, but you arent even aware of the stupid shit shes said, so why are you defending the intelligence of someone you barely know anything about?

Answer: ...because youre stupid too.

Actually I posted nothing about the subject at all until the previous post. What I posted about was morons like you making up "checkers" stories about a Congresscritter who isn't even yours to begin with. Which makes about as much sense as the OP's "President Dan Quail [sic]", so I guess at least you're on topic.

beto said he would work with country over party and then proceeded to blast every conservative talking point and pushed anti-gun of all things here in texas.

lets see what they do, not what they say.

Forum List

Back