In Phoenix, a 29-year-old woman named Lauren Heike was stabbed to death because the bleeding heart liberals gave probation to a violent...

Weight this one incident against the overloaded prisons, the wrongfully convicted, the racism, the excessive amount of murders on America's streets, etc., against adopting a socially responsible remedy that is proven to be effective in the world's countries that are leaders on dealing with crime.

America can have success too if angry and racist Americans choose it too.
Tell that to the parents of the woman who was murdered....

In the Democrat Run cities, i do think that the crime is going down, and that is because no one wants to be in the Democrat Run cities anymore, thus it is only thug on thug crimes, and many of those go unreported. If there are no shops to rob, then robberies go down, if there are fewer women to rape, then rapes go down, if there arent many innocent people to be murdered, the murder rates go down. But per capita, all those crimes are through the roof.....

Take a look at the list of all the brutally violent crimes that this guy had committed very, very recently.

And then think about how the bleeding heart liberals decided that it was a good idea to release this violent, serial criminal on probation.

It was obvious that he would kill someone if they let him out. But they let him out anyway.

This is proof that bleeding heart liberals are in favor of violence against women.

Unfortunately, these stories are a dime a dozen.

I'm glad I live in a (almost) no parole state.....Those convicted after 1995 have to do 85% of their sentence here under our truth in sentencing (TIS) law.

Those convicted before '95 can still get parole. Our parole board has a light workload. :)

Oddly enough it's the one thing our liberals don't make much more than squeaking noises over given the object examples of DC/MD's crime ridden jurisdictions on our border.

Weight this one incident against the overloaded prisons, the wrongfully convicted, the racism, the excessive amount of murders on America's streets, etc., against adopting a socially responsible remedy that is proven to be effective in the world's countries that are leaders on dealing with crime.

America can have success too if angry and racist Americans choose it too.

Prisons are over crowded. We need to set up one large labor colony somewhere out in the middle of the Utah desert. give them a semblance of freedom if they are willing to work.. if they are not willing to work then back to a prison cell.
Seeing how badly just releasing people straight from prison has turned out (it turns no ones life around)) I would say, you dont get released at all until you do some forced labor every day, learn again what it is to sweat. make them earn some money that way and when they get out they wont be completely broke and immediately need to car jack someone. Or stab a woman.

Crime is dropping along with inflation.

Conservatives are VERY angry about this.

Go figure...
We are angry because soft on crime liberals are causing the death of innocent citizens by criminals like this guy

1703980060871.jpeg

Prisons are over crowded. We need to set up one large labor colony somewhere out in the middle of the Utah desert. give them a semblance of freedom if they are willing to work.. if they are not willing to work then back to a prison cell.
Seeing how badly just releasing people straight from prison has turned out (it turns no ones life around)) I would say, you dont get released at all until you do some forced labor every day, learn again what it is to sweat. make them earn some money that way and when they get out they wont be completely broke and immediately need to car jack someone. Or stab a woman.
Your suggestions have never worked elsewhere but there's no doubt change is needed in America. Your ideas deserve a try.

Kindness and rehabilitation works.

Even prime rib steaks every night is cheaper than the US present system. And fwiw, it causes released criminals to not want to take a prime cut off of some innocent child.

Your suggestions have never worked elsewhere but there's no doubt change is needed in America. Your ideas deserve a try.

Even prime rib steaks every night is cheaper than the US present system. And fwiw, it causes released criminals to not want to take a prime cut off of some innocent child.

I'm not against kindness and Rehab, but it has been tried and when people still do not have a sense of purpose they flip back to how they were. Also when they go back to the same neighborhood, peer pressure sucks them right back. Their homies often will not allow them to change.... when we are talking about gangs and affiliation with other criminals on the outside.
Many of these people have grown up without ever working and dont even know what its like. It's not cruel or exploitive to give them a bump start, it would be doig them a favor... but The idea of a labor colony would never float with Liberals. I know it would be seen as cruel, but that would not be my intention with that idea.

You talk about Prime rib, but even when all those stimulus checks were flowing, crime was still rising. That money often didnt go to food. It's not so simple as you think. Even Liberal D.A's were surprised by the recividism of criminals who were released without bail or short sentances. The logic was that they would appreciate their freedom and the break that they were given, but the opposite was true... liberals often dont realise there are bad people who just dont give a fuck, and are very short sighted, wanting immediate gratification.

I'm not against kindness and Rehab, but it has been tried and when people still do not have a sense of purpose they flip back to how they were.
Yes. Why is that so true in America? It doesn't work that way in Canada.
Also when they go back to the same neighborhood, peer pressure sucks them right back. Their homies often will not allow them to change.... when we are talking about gangs and affiliation with other criminals on the outside.
Many of these people have grown up without ever working and dont even know what its like. It's not cruel or exploitive to give them a bump start, it would be doig them a favor...
You're trying to preach to the choir. The only point I need to add is that white America created the large majority of the problems. The mistreatment of black people simply spilt over to poor whites too.

It's America yarddog, and many of you are starting to catch on. It's going to be a lot more cost effective!

You talk about Prime rib, but even when all those stimulus checks were flowing, crime was still rising. That money often didnt go to food. It's not so simple as you think.
Yes again! Why is that so true in America when the most successful system in the world provides the steaks and the kindness and then reap the benefits in tax saving and their children's lives.
Stop digging you hole with me, it never works.
Even Liberal D.A's were surprised by the recividism of criminals who were released without bail or short sentances. The logic was that they would appreciate their freedom and the break that they were given, but the opposite was true... liberals often dont realise there are bad people who just dont give a fuck, and are very short sighted, wanting immediate gratification.

There are likely 5-10% bad people who can't be rehabilitated in US prisons. Stop trying to defend the world's biggest failure.

Parents usually learn that after their experience. Same as the gun-goon with the AR-15 after he loses one of his/her own children.
You sure do love to marginalize murders. Did you write an essay back in the day where you dreamed of running over children with your car?

Eye for an eye worked also, until the bleeding heart liberals took the side of the murderer.

Forum List

Back