In modern history, what follows a Democrat "blue wave" in the USA?

WAR!

Not just war. Conscription and loss of liberty. US citizens being forced into slavery and used as cannon fodder to fight foreign wars that have nothing to do with US national security.

Traditionally, war is the Democratic party's go-to solution to unemployment. After all, technically you're not unemployed if you're a conscript/slave or blown to pieces and non-existent.

Your thoughts?
When I thought of blue waves in the past, I thought it would be fantastic. In 2020, it’s on a whole new level. It’s pure harmony to think the fascism of Trump and the GOP is at an end.
Fascism of Trump? :cuckoo:

fascism-you-keep-using-that-word-i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg
Voter suppression speaks for itself.
Please explain to the USMB forum, exactly how Donald Trump has prevented you from voting.
Well clearly you don’t understand what fascism means because it isn’t a concept that needs to be centered around ME lol.
So you admit that Donald Trump did not prevent you from voting. Can you name any other specific eligible voter that Donald Trump prevented from voting?
I already explained to you why Trump is fascist. The court decisions speak for themselves. You can pretend otherwise but you just sound dumb.
You are dodging the question.

The question is "Can you name any other specific eligible voter that Donald Trump prevented from voting?"

Why are you dodging the question?
You coming up with your own random questions to redirect the conversation does not somehow mean what I’ve already said isn’t a reasoned argument as to how Trump is fascist. There is no point in me answering it. He is actively trying to suppress the vote. Many votes will not be counted on Election Day because of him. You’re an idiot if you think this isn’t fascist simply because it hasn’t happened yet lol

Answer him or shut up

There’s also Trump’s repeated statements on a peaceful transition of power.
Please explain to the forum, how Donald Trump has prevented any legitimate peaceful transition of power.
Well idiot, him simply not being able to yet doesn’t really mean anything because his statements say it all.
Could you explain to the forum, the convoluted logic that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that your fellow USMB forumers may scrutinize your line of reasoning?
You already know I did. You pretending it’s illogical is pretty transparent lol
Assuming that a person is currently a fascist simply because you suspect that they may become a fascist at some point in the future is illogical, retard.
You idiot. The court battles are in motion right now. It’s happening now. Even if they weren’t until tomorrow, it would still be fascist to start them in the first place lol

WAR!

Not just war. Conscription and loss of liberty. US citizens being forced into slavery and used as cannon fodder to fight foreign wars that have nothing to do with US national security.

Traditionally, war is the Democratic party's go-to solution to unemployment. After all, technically you're not unemployed if you're a conscript/slave or blown to pieces and non-existent.

Your thoughts?

In this case, Biden gets us in a war with Monaco or Luxembourg and we get our asses kicked.

WAR!

Your thoughts?
When I thought of blue waves in the past, I thought it would be fantastic. In 2020, it’s on a whole new level. It’s pure harmony to think the fascism of Trump and the GOP is at an end.

fascism-you-keep-using-that-word-i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg
Please explain to the USMB forum, exactly how Donald Trump has prevented you from voting.
Well clearly you don’t understand what fascism means because it isn’t a concept that needs to be centered around ME lol. Luckily I live in Colorado where a ballot was automatically mailed to me. I didn’t even need to request it. That’s what democracy is all about! I know you’re jelly you’ll go stand in line on Election Day for 10 hours. What a loser you are!

People in swing states like WI or PA are being targeted by Trump and the GOP because they know republicans are going to stand in line for 10 hours like cultist pawns. They want to stop mail in voting because that’s what democrats will be using. Republicans cheat. Plain and simple.

Standing in line is cheating.

You are so fucking stupid it's not funny.

Democracy is all about making legitimate votes count.

We've seen in the past several elections that corrupt or moronic election have been able to fuck things up on the most simple of ballots.

WAR!

Your thoughts?

Well clearly you don’t understand what fascism means because it isn’t a concept that needs to be centered around ME lol. Luckily I live in Colorado where a ballot was automatically mailed to me. I didn’t even need to request it. That’s what democracy is all about! I know you’re jelly you’ll go stand in line on Election Day for 10 hours. What a loser you are!

People in swing states like WI or PA are being targeted by Trump and the GOP because they know republicans are going to stand in line for 10 hours like cultist pawns. They want to stop mail in voting because that’s what democrats will be using. Republicans cheat. Plain and simple.

We've seen in the past several elections that corrupt or moronic election have been able to fuck things up on the most simple of ballots.
God you’re such an idiot lol. You take one thing I say and take it out of context. I didn’t even say the words standing in line is fascist. You’re so fucking dense. Either you understand what I meant (which is easy) or you are being a petty child. Which is it?

WAR!

Your thoughts?

God you’re such an idiot lol. You take one thing I say and take it out of context. I didn’t even say the words standing in line is fascist. You’re so fucking dense. Either you understand what I meant (which is easy) or you are being a petty child. Which is it?

You said it, asshole.

You were outed and you seek to do what you do best.

Post bullshit to get out from under your stupidity.

Which never works.

Please explain to the forum, how Donald Trump has prevented any legitimate peaceful transition of power.
Well idiot, him simply not being able to yet doesn’t really mean anything because his statements say it all.
Could you explain to the forum, the convoluted logic that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that your fellow USMB forumers may scrutinize your line of reasoning?
Assuming that a person is currently a fascist simply because you suspect that they may become a fascist at some point in the future is illogical, retard.
You idiot. The court battles are in motion right now. It’s happening now. Even if they weren’t until tomorrow, it would still be fascist to start them in the first place lol
What specific court battles that are "in motion right now" are you speaking of?

Would you kindly cite the specific case numbers or even a A v. B reference to these alleged "court battles", that may or may not be a figment of your imagination, so that your fellow USMB forumers may scrutinize them?

Maybe a link to a case file?

Something other than your vague meaningless unsubstantiated BS?

Anything?

:dunno:

Would you kindly cite the specific case numbers or even a A v. B reference to these alleged "court battles", that may or may not be a figment of your imagination, so that your fellow USMB forumers may scrutinize them?

Anything?

I already explained what those were. The lawsuits that the SC ruled on are being refiled so that Barrett may decide on them. You already know all this is true. Can I tell you what I find especially pathetic about this conversation? You give no defense of your own. You don’t try to argue why I am wrong. You just randomly come up with new questions you’ll hope I won’t answer and then you declare victory. You can’t declare victory if you’re too stupid to explain with specifics why I am wrong.

Some people fear that the Harris-(Biden) administration will so mangle the Constitution that the Democratic Party will stay in power forever starting on January 20.

It will be one blue wave after another until the nation implodes.

WAR!

Your thoughts?

So then no your vote has not been suppressed at all and your complaint is that there is a cutoff date for mail in voting and you believe there shouldn’t be one.

My bet is you also believe illegal immigrants should be allow to vote along with the dead and if they are denied then you will proclaim it is voter suppression...

Fact is in the State of Texas you have early voting where you can vote early and not wait in those lines, so tell me Billy where is your voter suppression again?

Anything?

I already explained what those were. The lawsuits that the SC ruled on are being refiled so that Barrett may decide on them. You already know all this is true. Can I tell you what I find especially pathetic about this conversation? You give no defense of your own. You don’t try to argue why I am wrong. You just randomly come up with new questions you’ll hope I won’t answer and then you declare victory. You can’t declare victory if you’re too stupid to explain with specifics why I am wrong.

Why you are wrong is because the final day of voting is November 3rd of 2020 for the 2020 Election for President.

If you mail your ballot in on November 4th then it should be rejected and not counted because it was mailed after the official date for the last day of voting and if your ballot is not received on November 3rd of 2020 then for the same reason it should be rejected...

So do you believe ballots should be counted until your State or all States declare Biden as the winner?

There has to be a cutoff time and if you fail to comply then that is your own damn fault and not voter suppression!

WAR!

Your thoughts?

The petty child is the one proclaiming someone a fascist while demanding counting to keep on going until you get the result you want while calling anyone who vote in person a cultist for Trump!

Also many States allow Early Voting and States like Texas extended their Early Voting, so again where is your voter suppression?

That’s right you want people to be allow to ignore the official last day of voting and make States count until you get the result you want!

Sorry Charlie but you are the petty child in this conversation!

If you thought keep the count going would benefit Trump you would demand States to honor there cutoff date and not allow them to extend it like they are trying...

Anything?

I already explained what those were. The lawsuits that the SC ruled on are being refiled so that Barrett may decide on them. You already know all this is true.
No you did not. You are dodging the question again.

The question you are dodging is " What specific court battles that are "in motion right now" are you speaking of?

Maybe a link to a case file?"

Why are you dodging the question again, jackass? Is it because you know that there is no fucking lawsuit, which by it's very existence, somehow supports your ridiculous contention that DJT is a "fascist"?

Last edited:
Can I tell you what I find especially pathetic about this conversation? You give no defense of your own. You don’t try to argue why I am wrong. You just randomly come up with new questions you’ll hope I won’t answer and then you declare victory. You can’t declare victory if you’re too stupid to explain with specifics why I am wrong.
In this conversation, you are the one who made the unsupported assertion that DJT is a fascist. Therefore, logically, the onus is on you to support your assertion with a rational reasoned argument. The onus is not on the rest of the USMB forum to prove you wrong. The instant you challenge someone to prove your assertion wrong, you are committing a logical fallacy known as switching the burden of proof.

Similarly, if you contend that your cat is from Mars, the fact nobody here at USMB bothers to argue that you are wrong, is in no way supportive of your contention that you have a cat from Mars.

Are you really too fucking stupid to understand that?

Last edited:
Can I tell you what I find especially pathetic about this conversation? You give no defense of your own. You don’t try to argue why I am wrong. You just randomly come up with new questions you’ll hope I won’t answer and then you declare victory. You can’t declare victory if you’re too stupid to explain with specifics why I am wrong.
In this conversation, you are the one who made the unsupported assertion that DJT is a fascist. Therefore, logically, the onus is on you to support your assertion with a rational reasoned argument. The onus is not on the rest of the USMB forum to prove you wrong. The instant you challenge someone to prove your assertion wrong, you are committing a logical fallacy known as switching the burden of proof.

Similarly, if you contend that your cat is from Mars, the fact nobody here at USMB bothers to argue that you are wrong, is in no way supportive of your contention that you have a cat from Mars.

Yes he is!

The individual that you and I are schooling believe that the Democratic Party should be the only Political Party in charge and believe anyone that voices a different opinion must be a fascist and have their rights terminated immediately so no other person will consider that person opinion .

As pointed out by me the claim of voter suppression is baseless seeing in many States you can early vote.

Because someone was lazy and did not mail their ballot in on time is not our fault but that person fault and if the ballot is received after November 3rd or mailed on November 4th and received even later then it should not be counted at all!

The last day of voting is November 3rd and those like Billy know this but they believe the system is failing them to overthrow our Republic and turn it into some Socialistic Nightmare where they rig the election like they did in the former U.S.S.R. and it Satellite States...

You know full well things will just carry on as they always have.
Things would be normal?

Like how we always beat British ass in war?

I think Britain has turned things around a bit like getting out of the fucking EU, but recently, some of the shit you motherfuckers have been doing makes me think that you need a third ass whipping from the USA.

WAR!

Your thoughts?
Spot on. History has shown clearly that the left has a knack for starting wars. Vietnam was started on a lie by LBJ, Korean war by Truman, WW II by Roosevelt, WW I by Wilson. I almost forgot, Clinton was responsible for the US involvement in the Mideast conflict & the WTC tragedy. Google "Clinton let Bin Laden go". As far as Obama getting Bin Laden goes, for all we know he could be living in the WH like Obama's illegal aunt was. I'm not stating the the Right shares no responsibility in getting America into lesser conflicts. Only that the major ones belong to the left.

Yes he is!

The individual that you and I are schooling believe that the Democratic Party should be the only Political Party in charge and believe anyone that voices a different opinion must be a fascist and have their rights terminated immediately so no other person will consider that person opinion .

As pointed out by me the claim of voter suppression is baseless seeing in many States you can early vote.

Because someone was lazy and did not mail their ballot in on time is not our fault but that person fault and if the ballot is received after November 3rd or mailed on November 4th and received even later then it should not be counted at all!

The last day of voting is November 3rd and those like Billy know this but they believe the system is failing them to overthrow our Republic and turn it into some Socialistic Nightmare where they rig the election like they did in the former U.S.S.R. and it Satellite States...
If biden happens to get elected I have every expectation that we'll see a major upheaval, not necessarily violent, in America. The media has certainly been egging that on ever since Trump was elected,

WAR!

Your thoughts?

You're pulling down statues of Americans, burning our cities and silencing us on social media --- but Trump's the fascist?

Forum List

Back