In light of the Texas church massacre I want to head off the gun control debate with a few facts.

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
1. The only thing that would cut down on this kind of shit is a complete gun ban coordinated with a confiscation program.
1a. That is a literal impossiility for two reasons. The constitution & there are more guns in the wild than citizens.

2. Criminals DO NOT OBEY LAWS.

3.People who go into some kind of rage based on emotions DO NOT THINK THEIR ACTIONS THROUGH.

4. Focus your anger/outrage where it can actually have a positive outcome. Our problems do not stem from the gun, they stem from the human condition and all the complications that go with it.

5. Remember point number 1.

Wont happen

This kind of horror is acceptable risk to live in America

-Geaux
I disagree on both points.

If you approach a conversation level headed & keep your emotions in check you can have a civil discussion. You set the tone with your input.

It is NOT an acceptable risk.

Sure it is. That's why we live here and not move away to say Europe or Austrailia

-Geaux

Wont happen

-Geaux

If you approach a conversation level headed & keep your emotions in check you can have a civil discussion. You set the tone with your input.

Sure it is. That's why we live here and not move away to say Europe or Austrailia

-Geaux
I live here because I was born here. Has nothing to do with anything else. I suspect it is the same for the vast majority of Americans.
It is on our shoulders to try to mitigate as much horror as we can not throw our hands up and say "oh well"

1. The only thing that would cut down on this kind of shit is a complete gun ban coordinated with a confiscation program.
1a. That is a literal impossiility for two reasons. The constitution & there are more guns in the wild than citizens.

3.People who go into some kind of rage based on emotions DO NOT THINK THEIR ACTIONS THROUGH.

4. Focus your anger/outrage where it can actually have a positive outcome. Our problems do not stem from the gun, they stem from the human condition and all the complications that go with it.

You cannot outlaw hate and those who hate enough will find a way.

Wont happen

-Geaux

Sure it is. That's why we live h7 ere and not move away to say Europe or Austrailia

-Geaux
They won't accept you in in those places, dupe. This is just what you get after 35 years of the new b******* GOP ruining the country... The ruin of the middle class and the country and guns everywhere mainly handguns and assault rifles with plenty of conversion kits to make them basically automatic. Great idea, dupes...

Who was the shooter?

Did any of you with opinions here see it?

What happened in Las Vegas?

Was Mr. Paddock a Mossad?

How many really died in the CT school shooting?

The one thing for certain about mass "shootings...."

ZIONISTS in the "US" media will try to use it to take guns away from non-Zionists...

Yeah, other countries' experiences notwithstanding. You're helpless, so don't worry about it. That's the ticket.

The best argument against gun control here, is that it’s waaaay too fucking late for it. Over 400 million guns here, easier for a criminal to get a gun than anywhere else in the world... might as well arm yourself.

Translation: the only thing that would work is the most extreme strawman I can create and here is why my strawman won't work.

WE, the American people, will not support ANY gun control until...

1. the 911 investigation is re-opened and the US people are shown the video of the "757" hitting the Pentagon
2. the actual corpses from CT
3. a full explanation as to why the FBI was called off investigating the "second shooter" in Las Vegas

These mass shootings are all rigged BS designed to increase the power of Zionists in government.

This is the real truth....

Putin: 95% Of World Terrorist Attacks Are Made By The CIA

Translation: the only thing that would work is the most extreme strawman I can create and here is why my strawman won't work.
Why don' you offer up your ideas rather than throwing a tantrum about my op.
Let's hear it...

Don' forget when there is another shooting by a Muslim then banning Muslims will work.
The same solution they say won't work is the one solution they say will work

Forum List

Back