In July 2021 Im in this Catholic Education House

I reserved already a room and lunch and dinner.

It is due to my theology studies.

Joe Biden is Catholic and he goes to Mass every week.

I signed a petition to the archbishop that he doesnt give communion to joe biden. Urge Cardinal Gregory to Refuse Communion to Pro-Abortion Politicians --

That is because he knows the difference between civil right and religious rights, and who are you or a cardinal to refuse a host.

Serial killers and pedophiles get the host.

I mean I booked reserviert is germanic for booked also I received as gift a cleaning cloth with banner of my faculty I can use it to clean my phone
IMG_20201211_132603_160.jpg

I signed a petition to the archbishop that he doesnt give communion to joe biden. ...

You try to give orders to a bishop of the Holy Catholic Church? ... Hmmm ... This remembers me somehow to the following joke - don't know why.

-----
While the pope was visiting the USA, he told the driver of his limo that he has the sudden urge to drive.
The driver was a good Catholic man, and would not ever dream of questioning the pope's authority.
So the pope sat at the wheel, while his driver got in the back.
They were traveling down the road doing between 70 and 80 mph, when a policeman happened to see them.
As he pulled them over, he called in to headquarters reporting a speeding limo, with a VIP inside it.
The chief asked: "Who is in the limo, the mayor?" The policeman told him: "No, someone more important than the mayor." Then the chief asked "Is it the governor?" The policeman answered: "No, someone more important than the governor." The chief finally asked: "Is it the President?" The policeman answered: "No, someone even more important than the President." This made the chief very angry and he bellowed: "Now who is more important than the President?!" The policeman calmly wispered: "I don't know who is this guy, but the pope is his chauffeur."

-----

Last edited:

The house is closed because of of Corona. New termins are able to be made in 2021. Good luck to the people there - but why do you misuse this house for your anti-Christian attacks and lies? It exists since the 11th century and is makes serios offers for serios people as far as I can see. What for heavens sake do you have to do with Catholics at all? ...

The sisters there rememberd me by the way that the 13th of December is the day we remember Saint Lucia. "Santa Lucia" is a bridge also to Christians, who are not Catholics. God my enlighten all Christians and wake their hearts for Christmas.

Last edited:

I signed a petition to the archbishop that he doesnt give communion to joe biden. ...

You try to give orders to a bishop of the Holy Catholic Church? ... Hmmm ... This remembers me somehow to the following joke - don't know why.

-----
While the pope was visiting the USA, he told the driver of his limo that he has the sudden urge to drive.
The driver was a good Catholic man, and would not ever dream of questioning the pope's authority.
So the pope sat at the wheel, while his driver got in the back.
They were traveling down the road doing between 70 and 80 mph, when a policeman happened to see them.
As he pulled them over, he called in to headquarters reporting a speeding limo, with a VIP inside it.
The chief asked: "Who is in the limo, the mayor?" The policeman told him: "No, someone more important than the mayor." Then the chief asked "Is it the governor?" The policeman answered: "No, someone more important than the governor." The chief finally asked: "Is it the President?" The policeman answered: "No, someone even more important than the President." This made the chief very angry and he bellowed: "Now who is more important than the President?!" The policeman calmly wispered: "I don't know who is this guy, but the pope is his chauffeur."

-----

Then it is certain that you are the guy, eure Über-Heiligkeit.

... Then it is certain that you are the guy, eure Über-Heiligkeit.

Nazi, your extremly brutally criminal political gang murdered lots of people also on high Jewish and Christian holy days. What's your terror plan this time? To kill all new born babies?

Last edited:

Nazi, your extremly brutally criminal political gang murdered lots of people also on high Jewish and Christian holy days. What's your terror plan this time? To kill all new born babies?
"Christian", your masters burned those who said the earth is round. Who pushed forward science and freedom. Your masters are about to burn them again, labeling them "Nazis".

"Christian", your masters burned those who said the earth is round.

Learn something about the real facts of history.

Who pushed forward science and freedom.

"You" use(d) a darwinistic ideology and produce(d) fake facts, mass murder and total destruction.

Your masters are about to burn them again, labeling them "Nazis".

Good grief, Nazi, I don't have any idea, what your drugs made with your brain. Did you forget all the anti-human brutal nonsense, which you say here in this forum since years?

Last edited:

"You" use(d) a darwinistic ideology and produce(d) fake facts, mass murder and total destruction.

Good grief, Nazi, I don't have any idea, what your drugs made with your brain. Did you forget all the anti-human brutal nonsense, which you say here in this forum since years?
It is human, not anti-human. You better go to some foreign prison and give your money to the inmates, so they don´t have to come here to be coddled by you fanatics.

It is human, not anti-human.

Depends how to understand the word "human". Sure is mass-murder a human thing, because animals are often much more human and not so beasty like humans.

You better go to some foreign prison and give your money to the inmates, so they don´t have to come here to be coddled by you fanatics.

I don't have any idea where your illusion comes from that you will not land in prison one day, if you will continue to try "to speak" with me. You broke several times German laws by doing so.

(The German text here is a Christmas song)

Last edited:

The house is closed because of of Corona. New termins are able to be made in 2021. Good luck to the people there - but why do you misuse this house for your anti-Christian attacks and lies? It exists since the 11th century and is makes serios offers for serios people as far as I can see. What for heavens sake do you have to do with Catholics at all? ...

The sisters there rememberd me by the way that the 13th of December is the day we remember Saint Lucia. "Santa Lucia" is a bridge also to Christians, who are not Catholics. God my enlighten all Christians and wake their hearts for Christmas.

Im there in July 2021 one week it is compulsory for my studies. I study theology. Only after I was there I can do my exams. Then in two years again. I think two times during my distance theology studies. When I finished the studies there is a celebration, a zeugnisfeier, a certificate celebration i look forward too. But it is not a diploma though, but a zeugnis that means certificate. Im not sure what job i can do when i finished, i just know it is not enough to be priest, but i think i can be krankenhausseelsorger or pastoralassistent. But I would like to be priest though. I received a letter that I had two pick between this house and one in kärten but from upper austria kärnten is farther away with train, so i picked this in st.pölten (1 and a half hour with train, kärnten would be 3 and a half hours with train). I booked a room and lunch and dinner, for july. It was confirmed that I did. Im excited. Im not anti-christian just conservative.

CozyTheologischeKurseBrillenPutztuch.jpg

It is human, not anti-human.

Depends how to understand the word "human". Sure is mass-murder a human thing, because animals are often much more human and not so beasty like humans.

You better go to some foreign prison and give your money to the inmates, so they don´t have to come here to be coddled by you fanatics.

I don't have any idea where your illusion comes from that you will not land in prison one day, if you will continue to try "to speak" with me. You broke several times German laws by doing so.

(The German text here is a Christmas song)

Your various insults and discriminations are really mounting, will earn you a harsh penalty. You even declared that you would kill me had you not to fear consequences. You better care for your own stuff instead of blaming others for your boring life. I don´t know if potential murderers like you should freely walk around. I guess, a rubber room is the best scenario for you. When you are healed, the society can give you a second chance. A free society cannot tolerate people like you who threaten to murder others based on imputed political views.

Forum List

Back