In God We Trust - Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, Struggle Jennings & Nova Rockafeller- What do you see disappearing from America

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
Freedom is getting so strangled multiple muscians are coming out with freedom songs.

I am having a damn hard time finding a decent gyro. As far as freedom they have always been hard to come by in the USA even though they advertise to the world that it's all about freedom and liberty.

Kindness, gentleness, mercy. Seems like this is especially true of people who talk about God all the time.

Freedom is getting so strangled multiple muscians are coming out with freedom songs.

I miss normal size boxes of Nabisco Premium saltines, no longer seen in America.

Kindness, gentleness, mercy. Seems like this is especially true of people who talk about God all the time.
They have been rather nasty, hot-tempered, short-tempered, wanting instantaneous gratification, and overly demanding since 2020.

Have you tried Aldi's?
I don't think they have them at Kroger. Heck, they didn't even have Kroger crackers at Kroger, when they were getting all the normal size boxes of Nabisco out of their system.

I miss normal size boxes of Nabisco Premium saltines, no longer seen in America.
We’re going to miss a lot becuase America is going bye bye in every way that we have known it.
And the Children are all be sexualized right under the people’s noses and the freaks refuse to believe it.

Forum List

Back