In General, Are African Americans Really For Racial Equality?

Do you remember in the Godfather when the Mafia don says we will distribute the heroin to the dark people they are animals anyway so let them lose their souls? From what I understand many have that attitude because of the black on black violence in your cities. of course not all blacks live that way. It is the street gangsters that give the community a black eye so to speak.

Do you remember in the Godfather when the Mafia don says we will distribute the heroin to the dark people they are animals anyway so let them lose their souls?

No, I've never seen that movie before.

Do you remember in the Godfather when the Mafia don says we will distribute the heroin to the dark people they are animals anyway so let them lose their souls?
That line was written by a hollywood limousine liberal

No, I've never seen that movie before.
Not saying I agree with that statement. Was using it as a example of racial attitudes. From what i understand they did distribute the heroin to the black and Rican communities in real life.

Not saying I agree with that statement. Was using it as a example of racial attitudes. From what i understand they did distribute the heroin to the black and Rican communities in real life.
Not the greasy spoon white italian mobsters

they sold it to black and PR drug distributor/pushers

During the Reagan administration the CIA allowed, even encouraged the selling of crack cocaine in the inner cities to help fund the Contras in their war in Nicaragua. In an article on the Institute for Policy studies, they list this as only one of the times the CIA was involved in drug dealing.

“In my 30year history in the Drug Enforcement Administration and related agencies, the major targets of my investigations almost invariably turned out to be working for the CIA.” — Dennis Dayle, former chief of an elite DEA enforcement unit.

The line from the movie about blacks being animals anyway, might be just a line from a movie, but it tells the truth about the way many people have seen black people throughout our history. The telling and retelling of the lie that black people are not human still has some people believing that since they are not human, they do not deserve anything - not respect, not help, not recognition, and certainly not acceptance. This lie was responsible for the CIA not caring that black communities, especially LA would be devastated by their decision to allow the selling of cut-rate cocaine, or crack.

One of the low-level dealers, Ricky Ross was used as a pawn in their game and years later he said that what he sold on the streets when he was small-time was not the same as what they brought him to sell. When he realized the difference and what this had done to his community, he set about trying to make things right and better for the place he helped destroy.

Forum List

Back