In full: Boris Johnson apologizes, faces MPs' anger over Downing Street party in PMQs

the British Trump is in Trouble...i hope it's a sincere apology!

Johnson doesnt do sincere. He didnt actually apologise. He was sorry he was caught out. But his "apology" rings hollow 2 years after the event and following several months of denial.

Meanwhile the courts have found the awarding of PPE contracts to tory cronies illegal. This is the most corrupt governemnt since Lord Palmerston , even worse than Thatchers lot.

So the workers at 10 Downing got a little boozy on the patio after hours during covid lock down. BFD.

Johnson and his wife were there as well. This should finish him.

Well I am guessing most people broke the rules at some point point so I seriously doubt it even dents him a little. These style point attacks just make the pearl clutchers seems even more graspy than usual.

Well I am guessing most people broke the rules at some point point so I seriously doubt it even dents him a little. These style point attacks just make the pearl clutchers seems even more graspy than usual.
Mate, I live here. He is finished.

1642124321214.png

Its over.

And the nation sinks further into conservative sleaze. They corrupt everything that they touch.

Perhaps but that does not change that the 20 or so conservatives who might align with the couple dozen lib dems who want a no confidence vote are far sure of Johnson's majority. The conservatives are not going to risk an early election over this when they are losing support nationally and certainly not over Cummings' scorched earth campaign.

Perhaps but that does not change that the 20 or so conservatives who might align with the couple dozen lib dems who want a no confidence vote are far sure of Johnson's majority. The conservatives are not going to risk an early election over this when they are losing support nationally and certainly not over Cummings' scorched earth campaign.
What have the Lib Dems got to do with any of it ? Its an internal matter.

What have the Lib Dems got to do with any of it ? Its an internal matter.

You live there so you you should know there are two avenues to a a no confidence vote. One from the commons as a whole and one from inside the party. Regardless, Boris says he ain't resigning and there simply isn't enough support either way to even scratch his paint. The press can clutch their pearls all they want, but they are going to have to find something more meaty than a freaking garden party,

You live there so you you should know there are two avenues to a a no confidence vote. One from the commons as a whole and one from inside the party. Regardless, Boris says he ain't resigning and there simply isn't enough support either way to even scratch his paint. The press can clutch their pearls all they want, but they are going to have to find something more meaty than a freaking garden party,
Laughable.

Forum List

Back