In fairness, the Dems should be concerned...

I'm sorry, what? No. No, they were not 'really elected' for the bolded bit. They were 'really elected' to do the jobs, jobs, jobs thing, and stop standing by silent while the R's try to give big business everything they could ever ask for, and more.

Standing by silent doesn't make them look any better than R's. Not for those of us who are paying attention, anyway.

Who does Obamacare really benefit? You might want to rethink your indoctrination.

You might want to stop making assumptions.

Assumptions? Who wrote the ACA? Who will reap the benefits? If you think it's the American people, you're bathing in kool-aid.

While the state Dems strut their stuff and puff out their chests, they should be concerned that with all his advantages and running against a near lunatic, their boy only squeaked out a 3 point win. WHY?

And now it looked like the AG is going to the GOP. WHY?

I think they should be realistic about this and realize that the early failure of the ACA is hurting the brand. Either the WH gets the web site up and gets people enrolled, or 2014 may be an interesting year. One that may not see the Dem gains some have projected.

The web site failure is a huge blunder and if it is not fixed by the end of the month.....well it could be very ugly.

Just being honest...:eusa_whistle:

Except it's not a "huge" blunder.

It's a "huge" PR blunder.

No big programs roll out without hitches.

The problem is that one party is so dedicated to making sure the other party fails they will stop at nothing.

That includes hurting the country.

No Sallow. This was not just a mere Public Relations Blunder. Amazon was a big program. They are extremely big and cover the entire nation. Health Insurances all over the nation roll out programs every year. Airlines have on line purchasing of tickets.

The difference is that they are not lying to the public and trying to deceive them at the same time as doing business with them.

They did not get NO bid contracts with college friends to do their websites.

They didn't get felons to do their navigation work, compromising their security.

They didn't have government workers working on programs. They got experts from the US they could depend on.

What?

This is all over the place.

What Amazon are you talking about? The Booksellers?

You obviously don't know about their history. They nearly went bankrupt. Airlines? Are you kidding me? You know how long it took them to get on the web? They did so after sites like Expedia and Travelocity showed them how.

And what lie? You can keep your insurance if you like it? That's mostly pretty true. We live in a huge country..so even something that's 98% true is going to be 2% not true. So?

College friends? That's pretty daft. Sounds like FOX talking points.

I will say I that I think the government should stop this bullshit of getting private companies to do government work.

That really should end in most cases. IT for example. The Government could easy get up and running a "Department of government IT" or something, and have a core of IT experts that establish a framework to build government IT.

It's done with great success in many countries, like England.

Forum List

Back