In California, 3,000 votes were recorded from an empty dorm building

This settles it - Trump won California! :laughing0301:

Attaboy, glove! Good way to take serious election irregularities plaguing your own country. Don't bother even looking into the matter.

I can't wait until a few years from now when the GOP wins in a landslide with thousands and thousands of fraudulent votes turning up left and right and all your response to the matter is:

:laughing0301:

I think an Arizona style fraudit is in order for Cali, because we all know trump would have actually won Cali if it wasn't for illegals voting.

:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:
You will piss your pants when you hear the results of the Maricopa county audit....
I don't think so. I already know what result the cyber ninjas are cooking up.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

And why is it that the only county the cyber ninjas are conducting their fraudit in is Maricopa county? What about the other counties in AZ?
Pick MEEE! :hhello:
Elections where Donnie won were totally legit!

This claim seems pretty credible, and the full article goes into a lot more detail than the excerpt that I'm posting.

The mainstream media has not debunked this claim.

Anatomy of an investigation into a non-investigation - Santa Barbara News-Press

May 30, 2021

Approximately 3,000 mail-in ballots counted in the Nov. 3 election were supposedly cast by UCSB students residing in a voting precinct that, along with other dorm buildings, includes the Francisco Torres/Santa Catalina Residence Hall at 6850 El Colegio Road in Goleta.

Problem: Due to COVID-19, the Torres Building, which normally accommodates 1,300 students, was empty and locked down through most of 2020, as were all other UCSB dorms.

This means no students/voters were residing inside the Torres Building (nor any of the other dorms) during the election season.

It also means these ballots were fraudulent.

That’s because there’s a second problem: These ballots could not legally have been forwarded to students where they were actually living.

Why not?

Because forwarding ballots to alternative addresses is a felony.

Questions: Did someone at the Torres Building hijack ballots, mark and file them? Or did someone illegally forward the ballots to students living with their parents elsewhere?

THE CRIMINAL COMPLAINT

Thomas Cole of Analytics 805, which monitors elections, uncovered the Goleta precinct’s voting irregularities during the course of his routine analysis. Alarmed by the phantom ballots he’d pinpointed, Mr. Cole called the Santa Barbara District Attorney’s Office for advice on how to file a criminal complaint alleging Fraud Corruption of the Voting Process.

The D.A.’s Office directed him to the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office.

Mr. Cole’s subsequent complaint, filed with the Sheriff’s Office, alleges that:

Someone in charge of the mail at the building illegally filled out those ballots for the students and sent all those ballots directly back to the election board, which is a felony.

Someone in charge of or with access to the ballots and signature machines simply ignored the phony signatures on the ballots returned from the Torres Building, which is a felony.

Or officials turned off the signature inspection machine.

Or officials lowered the threshold of the machine inspection on the Torres Building precinct ballots, thus allowing the approximate 3,000 fraudulent ballots to be counted, a felony.
Not discounting the story but the reporter seems to be a loon.

It would be interesting to see where it goes though.

Attaboy, glove! Good way to take serious election irregularities plaguing your own country. Don't bother even looking into the matter.

I can't wait until a few years from now when the GOP wins in a landslide with thousands and thousands of fraudulent votes turning up left and right and all your response to the matter is:

:laughing0301:
Ya Will be WILD. Cheating to win is super-fun Tooby.
But kindly stop doing it ;)

This means no students/voters were residing inside the Torres Building (nor any of the other dorms) during the election season.

Don’t think so. Law has long respected that college students can vote where they go to school.
That’s because there’s a second problem: These ballots could not legally have been forwarded to students where they were actually living.
I don’t think so. Absentee ballots are routinely mailed to locations different from where the voter is registered. It’s part of the application. That’s because an absentee voter is, you know, absent. The ballots didn’t need to be forwarded, they would have been mailed to alternative addresses.
In California, ballots are not forwarded, they are returned to the registrar's office.

In California, ballots are not forwarded, they are returned to the registrar's office.
Why would the ballots need to be forwarded? The requesting voter just writes the address they want the ballot sent to.

I think an Arizona style fraudit is in order for Cali, because we all know trump would have actually won Cali if it wasn't for illegals voting.

:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:
You will piss your pants when you hear the results of the Maricopa county audit....
I don't think so. I already know what result the cyber ninjas are cooking up.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

And why is it that the only county the cyber ninjas are conducting their fraudit in is Maricopa county? What about the other counties in AZ?
Pick MEEE! :hhello:
Elections where Donnie won were totally legit!
This dog and pony show is an absolute disgrace.

Why would the ballots need to be forwarded? The requesting voter just writes the address they want the ballot sent to.
People move, go on vacation, etc. They assume (wrongly) that the ballot will be forwarded. You must have a separate mailing address, either permanent or "one time" for the ballot to be mailed elsewhere (anywhere in the solar system in fact).

Don’t think so. Law has long respected that college students can vote where they go to school.
I don’t think so. Absentee ballots are routinely mailed to locations different from where the voter is registered. It’s part of the application. That’s because an absentee voter is, you know, absent. The ballots didn’t need to be forwarded, they would have been mailed to alternative addresses.
Ola Seaw - States with 100% mail in are by far, the most free of fraud.
But don’t tell kooks that, zero interest as it destroys the Dotard narrative! ;)

People move, go on vacation, etc. They assume (wrongly) that the ballot will be forwarded. You must have a separate mailing address, either permanent or "one time" for the ballot to be mailed elsewhere (anywhere in the solar system in fact).
That’s the point. The ballots wouldn’t have to be forwarded. You just tell the registrar where you want the ballot sent when you make the request. I don’t know why the article assumes that they were breaking the law with this kinda wild sounding conspiracy.

But don’t tell kooks that, zero interest as it destroys the Dotard narrative! ;)
I agree. My county went 100% VBM a few years ago. It is my job to investigate incidents of potential double voting after the election. Taking polling places out of the equation dropped the number of incidents I had to investigate by 75% or more.

That’s the point. The ballots wouldn’t have to be forwarded. You just tell the registrar where you want the ballot sent when you make the request. I don’t know why the article assumes that they were breaking the law with this kinda wild sounding conspiracy.
Well, I know why the article assumes that, silly. It's a conclusion looking for justification.

I agree. My county went 100% VBM a few years ago. It is my job to investigate incidents of potential double voting after the election. Taking polling places out of the equation dropped the number of incidents I had to investigate by 75% or more.
Yep thanks- even bright red Utah knows it!

Yeah, if VBM is so horrible, why aren't they contesting the Utah results?

Yeah, if VBM is so horrible, why aren't they contesting the Utah results?
Trumpy Bear won Utah, so they’ve fucks to give ;)

This claim seems pretty credible, and the full article goes into a lot more detail than the excerpt that I'm posting.

May 30, 2021

Approximately 3,000 mail-in ballots counted in the Nov. 3 election were supposedly cast by UCSB students residing in a voting precinct that, along with other dorm buildings, includes the Francisco Torres/Santa Catalina Residence Hall at 6850 El Colegio Road in Goleta.

Problem: Due to COVID-19, the Torres Building, which normally accommodates 1,300 students, was empty and locked down through most of 2020, as were all other UCSB dorms.

Why not?

Questions: Did someone at the Torres Building hijack ballots, mark and file them? Or did someone illegally forward the ballots to students living with their parents elsewhere?

THE CRIMINAL COMPLAINT

Thomas Cole of Analytics 805, which monitors elections, uncovered the Goleta precinct’s voting irregularities during the course of his routine analysis. Alarmed by the phantom ballots he’d pinpointed, Mr. Cole called the Santa Barbara District Attorney’s Office for advice on how to file a criminal complaint alleging Fraud Corruption of the Voting Process.

Someone in charge of the mail at the building illegally filled out those ballots for the students and sent all those ballots directly back to the election board, which is a felony.

Someone in charge of or with access to the ballots and signature machines simply ignored the phony signatures on the ballots returned from the Torres Building, which is a felony.

Or officials lowered the threshold of the machine inspection on the Torres Building precinct ballots, thus allowing the approximate 3,000 fraudulent ballots to be counted, a felony.
No surprise, really.

We all know there was some rigging.

We just do not know how much.

Americans are not all angels.

Some of the devils saw mail-in ballots as a godsend and took advantage of the situation.

You have it almost right....without illegal spawn Democraps could never win a national election...that is an absolute fact Tard.
its-really-simple-if-you-dont-vote-democrat-will-import-people-who-will-chuck-schumer.jpg

May 30, 2021

Why not?

THE CRIMINAL COMPLAINT

"Supposedly". You'll need some better evidence than that to overturn an elevtion.

Nobody’s trying to overturn the election. Just trying to preserve voting integrity. Now I know you leftist are all about voting integrity and if there is evidence of fraud you will post your outrage here. You would never post such stupidity as “ it wasn’t enough fraud to overturn an election” because voter integrity is paramount. Please post if you agree.

May 30, 2021

Why not?

THE CRIMINAL COMPLAINT

No surprise, really.

We all know there was some rigging.

We just do not know how much.

Americans are not all angels.

Some of the devils saw mail-in ballots as a godsend and took advantage of the situation.

That’s impossible because of …….stuff.

Lol, no we won't. That audit is such a fucking joke it's not funny. It completely against Arizona election law and we have live stream video of them breaking chain of custody rules from here to infinity. Further more you have proven ypu have never lived in a dorm. Closed or not you have access to your mailbox. The investigation hit a black hole because the cops were laughing at the complaint. They have better shit to do h tin hat conspiracy than deal with conspiracy idiots. All the cop investigating had to do was call board of election
S and ask if the signatures were matched like in every other election.

Forum List

Back