In-and-Out Burger refuses to be Vax Police, closes up in San Fran

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Nice! In-and-Out Burger refuses to act as the gestapo for insane Democrats.

“We refuse to become the vaccination police for any government. It is unreasonable, invasive, and unsafe to force our restaurant associates to segregate customers,” wrote Wensigner.

Their burgers and fries are pretty good for the price. Good for them, and hopefully half of California decides to grow a pair and sends a message to the infantile kook brigades that their playtime is over and its time for them to crawl back into the sewers they crawled out of.

Last edited:

“We refuse to become the vaccination police for any government. It is unreasonable, invasive, and unsafe to force our restaurant associates to segregate customers,” wrote Wensigner.

Good news. I love seeing California destroy itself. And kudos to this ethical company for refusing to engage in segregation.

I hate to see anyone with balls to close up shop and go away. We need more stand up businesses around, but at the same time I appreciate the guts it took to do that.

We have it where I am in Texas, and I do like it, but there are better burgers at a lot of restaurants around here. For fast food, though, In-n-Out is pretty much the only place I go.

Most fast food tastes better in small towns.
They dont make the patties early and stack em on the warmer,they make em when you order em.
When I was living south of Junction on the S. Llano river I'd hit the DQ in town. They made a kick ass burger,far better than a DQ in Houston.
Same with a Whataburger,the ones in Houston generally suck. The one in Bay City is way better.

Most fast food tastes better in small towns.
They dont make the patties early and stack em on the warmer,they make em when you order em.
When I was living south of Junction on the S. Llano river I'd hit the DQ in town. They made a kick ass burger,far better than a DQ in Houston.
Same with a Whataburger,the ones in Houston generally suck. The one in Bay City is way better.

Well I'm in a pretty small town, so I guess that's good. We only have one Whataburger ;)

The thread title is a lie.

The place was closed by the government for health reasons not by the company.

Good for SF.
If a company is willing to sacrifice business for politics it will lose both.

The thread title is a lie.

The place was closed by the government for health reasons not by the company.

Good for SF.
If a company is willing to sacrifice business for politics it will lose both.
The "health reasons" are that the City of San Franfreako was demanding that they play the role of vax Nazi....They were closed as a mater of political punishment, Herr Himmler.

That's what resistance to tyranny looks like. Get used to it, there's a lot more coming.
LOL yup. Today I got an email at work blasted by one employee, calling for us all to resist and to not comply with any mandates. He even called for a sick in day on Nov 1st and 2nd, plus to join a national shutdown day on Nov 3rd.

He ended his email with “P.S. I WILL NOT COMPLY…..LETS GO BRANDON”.

Forum List

Back