Global Investment in Wind and Solar Energy Is Outshining Fossil Fuels

what is a power scheme?

It is not free market capitalism

Solar Power Schemes are subsidized, ruled, and regulated by the government to be cheap.

Notice, this is a headline, nothing more, where is the actual price? Is it not disgusting that idiots read headlines and think they know Solar is cheap, simply because their google search returned a headline!
That is according to the International Energy Agency’s World Energy Outlook 2020.

Last edited:
1642050164456.png

1642050215079.png

what is a power scheme?

It is not free market capitalism

Solar Power Schemes are subsidized, ruled, and regulated by the government to be cheap.

Notice, this is a headline, nothing more, where is the actual price? Is it not disgusting that idiots read headlines and think they know Solar is cheap, simply because their google search returned a headline!

"the actual price" (bogus detail fallacy) is dependent on each usage, be it Power generation, or other. DUH!
Under the good/best circumstance/"scheme", such as sunny countries/regions, Solar is now the cheapest.
In part because the cost of solar has dropped 85% in the last decade because of technological gains.

Also in the Era of 2% interest rates, the front-loaded cost of renewables has come down greatly
The finance cost with a 2-3% interest rate down about 2/3... also in a decade.

Meanwhile the cost of Fossil fuels is Ongoing and Long term loaded as the need for O&G never stops... long after solar just needs minor maintenance.
So front loaded costs now in good advantage, and why 92% of new Power generation capability in the first half of 2021 was Renewable.
(another linked thread of mine a bit further down)

So once again I have to explain the basics to you just as In did on 4 other points you couldn't answer, including How we know Current warming IS caused by Humans.

`

"the actual price" (bogus detail fallacy) is dependent on each usage, be it Power generation, or other. DUH!
Under the good/best circumstance/"scheme", such as sunny countries/regions, Solar is now the cheapest.
In part because the cost of solar has dropped 85% in the last decade because of technological gains.

Also in the Era of 2% interest rates, the front-loaded cost of renewables has come down greatly

Meanwhile the cost of Fossil fuels is Ongoing and Long term loaded as the need for O&G never stops... long after solar just needs minor maintenance.
So front loaded costs now in good advantage, and why 92% of new Power generation capability in the first half of 2021 was Renewable.

So once again I have to explain the basics to you just as In did on 4 other points you couldn't answer, including How we know Current warming IS caused by Humans.

`
Read your link, you have not. If you followed your link you find out like I did that there is nothing there about Solar except the headline.

`
And again I point out that you have not read the articles or reports behind your links.

$100 trillion is the price tag to replace everything that is proven to work with green energy that has thus far completely failed.

Everyone's electric bill has gone up, and is predicted to go up more.

But that you ignore.

Says the man who denies the conclusions of 99% of the planet's climate scientists.
Where is;

Crick, proof?
Abu Afk, proof?
Old crock, proof?

All 3 made this claim, nobody proves it is true.

At best they find a headline that agrees, a press release, an abstract.

But never do we get proof, as in the study they have faith in.

A religion requires faith.

How many times have you been told there ARE NO PROOFS in the natural sciences? Do you not understand that? Do you have any familiarity with actual science?

What you have received is an overwhelming amount of evidence.: Thousands and thousands of peer reviewed studies that come extremely close to unanimously concluding that the Earth is warming and that human GHG emissions are responsible for it.

How many times have you been told there ARE NO PROOFS in the natural sciences? Do you not understand that? Do you have any familiarity with actual science?

What you have received is an overwhelming amount of evidence.: Thousands and thousands of peer reviewed studies that come extremely close to unanimously concluding that the Earth is warming and that human GHG emissions are responsible for it.
I've said it scores of times in the last week alone.
Science doesn't deal in proofs (math does), it deals in theories affirmed (and confirmed) over time.
And AGW has overwhelming acceptance of Scientists because of that continuing confirmation/observation without any serious contra view.

`

How many times have you been told there ARE NO PROOFS in the natural sciences?

What you have received is an overwhelming amount of Thousands and thousands of peer reviewed studies that come extremely close to unanimously concluding that the Earth is warming
Uh, proof? You are asserted that scientist agree. Finding out if two or three people, or more, agree is NOT SCIENCE.

Asking scientists if they agree is NOT NATURAL SCIENCE.

And no, you have not posted thousands upon thousands of studies that prove the opinion you parrot.

You have provided zero studies.

ZERO

Uh, proof? You are asserted that scientist agree. Finding out if two or three people, or more, agree is NOT SCIENCE.

Asking scientists if they agree is NOT NATURAL SCIENCE.

And no, you have not posted thousands upon thousands of studies that prove the opinion you parrot.

You have provided zero studies.

ZERO
What a fucked up liar you are. Yes, you have been provided many, many studies and observations by several posters here. You choose to ignore and lie about them continually. That is your character,

What a fucked up liar you are. Yes, you have been provided many, many studies and observations by several posters here. You choose to ignore and lie about them continually. That is your character,
Prove it old crock. I state that nobody has asked these scientists if they agree. You can not produce a list of scientists that said yes or no.

All you got is misleading statements based on secret studies of the titles of published papers.

You will not ever post a complete study so that we can see the parameters applied to titles or abstracts.

You can't even show us a list of the titles.

Science, where is it? Even in replying you posted no study.

I've said it scores of times in the last week alone.
Science doesn't deal in proofs (math does), it deals in theories affirmed (and confirmed) over time.
And AGW has overwhelming acceptance of Scientists because of that continuing confirmation/observation without any serious contra view.

`
Science does deal in proofs, most likely the reason you get so much wrong in the the environment threads is because you do not understand what a theory is.

Science deals with many things, proofs are one.

Theories deal with proof, confirmed or not, it all simply depends on the subject.

Hey, dumb fucker, you disagreed with my post yet you are not man enough nor smart enough to actually respond to the facts I presented. I am just here rubbing it in your face and pointing out to everyone else, that you cant actually support your opinion with facts.

1) all predictions of problems caused have not materialized. Zero proof that a warmer climate is bad.

2)global warming is caused by fluctuations of the sun. Zero proof CO2 causes warming. CO2 is falsely labeled a pollutant by the government. CO2 is needed for life, for plants.

3) Global warming is not proven. Fossil fuel burning can not be the problem when the solar and wind solution requires more fossil fuels to be burned.

4) our infrastructure is not the problem. And the solution you propose, burn fossil fuels to make solar and wind power, again is what you claim the problem.
Still waiting for answers you kept Whiffing on when I categorically RIPPED you a new one on your numbered (1-4) points.
Never to be seen again despite me splattering your 12 IQ brain all over the place.
I NEVER Let it go.
You can't move on to your next Loss Yet.
-- - - - -
AGAIN
---------

OK, I'm back **** for brains and here to debunk you EMPTY CLAIMS... AGAIN.

1. Problems have materialized in many places and many forms.
(I'm leaving out the more debatable more extreme weather cause by warmer air/water)
Sea Level issues already a problem in many places in the last few decades.
Miami Floods regularly now just on normal high tides.
Our Naval bases do too now.

2. PAST warming was caused, or at least started by the sun.
Not this Time.
Among the sober there is only GW and AGW, no cooling.
90-something percent of climate scientists and 100% of Intl Sci orgs say it is in good part human caused: AGW. (anthropogenic global warming).

How do we/they know? They have looked at past warming cycles and they were caused by the the earths orbital position/increased solar radiation/"forcing."
That is Not true of this one.

Usually that solar forcing sets loose the Greenhouse Gases (CO2, CH4, Water vapor, etc) which dramatically increases the warming. This time however solar radiation has not increased but the trapping effect of the GHG's we have pumped at an unprecedented rate/speed into the atmo has.
Co2 has increased from 280 PPM in 1850 to over 400PPM now: the Industrial Revolution. Most of it the last 70 yrs.
Sci guys have measured the radiation-in: (stable), and radiation-out: (partly but increasingly blocked from reflecting back into space at the precise spectral wavelengths of the GHGs.)

Also see my thread on this: containing the info above I encapsulated in part.

How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

so many clowns, new and old here, say it's all natural "it goes up, it goes down" but scientists have actually looked into WHY this cycle is different than the others. About 615,000,000 results (0.30 seconds) Search Results Web results How We Know Today's Climate Change Is Not Natural...
www.usmessageboard.com

3/4. Fallacious attempt
Solar and other renewables still use Fossils fuels to produce them but as they become a higher percentage of power generation they will; reproduce themselves.

5. In summary you posts are Pieces of sh*t, just repeating trite and wrong RW talking points.
You're just a loudmouth MAGAt.
You aren't even debate material, but I graced your crap anyway.
Maybe you will finally start to post like you have a 3 digit IQ but I doubt it.

- - - -

You're finished.
Pull up your pants and leave.
You lost/whiffed on THEE most important issues of AGW
`

`
This link does not show solar is the cheapest. It may have a headline that states that but the content does not show what you claim.

Why is it you refuse to actually quote and link to a relevant fact.

Show us where within this link, you can't do it.

You speak of whiffed.

You have not proven anything.

Abu afak, you have proved nothing other than all you need is a headline.

You are a about the biggest liar in these threads.

Seriously, if you don't admit you are a liar then you are simply to stupid to understand a headline is not a fact.

Any Moron can go to Google and copy headlines. As you prove perfectly.

Hey, dumb fucker, you disagreed with my post yet you are not man enough nor smart enough to actually respond to the facts I presented. I am just here rubbing it in your face and pointing out to everyone else, that you cant actually support your opinion with facts.

1) all predictions of problems caused have not materialized. Zero proof that a warmer climate is bad.

2)global warming is caused by fluctuations of the sun. Zero proof CO2 causes warming. CO2 is falsely labeled a pollutant by the government. CO2 is needed for life, for plants.

3) Global warming is not proven. Fossil fuel burning can not be the problem when the solar and wind solution requires more fossil fuels to be burned.

4) our infrastructure is not the problem. And the solution you propose, burn fossil fuels to make solar and wind power, again is what you claim the problem.
Still waiting for answers you kept Whiffing on when I categorically RIPPED you a new one on your numbered (1-4) points.
Never to be seen again despite me splattering your 12 IQ brain all over the place.
I NEVER Let it go.
-- - - - -
AGAIN
---------

(I'm leaving out the more debatable more extreme weather cause by warmer air/water)

Not this Time.
90-something percent of climate scientists and 100% of Intl Sci orgs say it is in good part human caused: AGW. (anthropogenic global warming).

How do we/they know? They have looked at past warming cycles and they were caused by the the earths orbital position/increased solar radiation/"forcing."

Usually that solar forcing sets loose the Greenhouse Gases (CO2, CH4, Water vapor, etc) which dramatically increases the warming. This time however solar radiation has not increased but the trapping effect of the GHG's we have pumped at an unprecedented rate/speed into the atmo has.
Co2 has increased from 280 PPM in 1850 to over 400PPM now: the Industrial Revolution. Most of it the last 70 yrs.
Sci guys have measured the radiation-in: (stable), and radiation-out: (partly but increasingly blocked from reflecting back into space at the precise spectral wavelengths of the GHGs.)

so many clowns, new and old here, say it's all natural "it goes up, it goes down" but scientists have actually looked into WHY this cycle is different than the others. About 615,000,000 results (0.30 seconds) Search Results Web results How We Know Today's Climate Change Is Not Natural...
www.usmessageboard.com

3/4. Fallacious attempt
Solar and other renewables still use Fossils fuels to produce them but as they become a higher percentage of power generation they will; reproduce themselves.

5. In summary you posts are Pieces of sh*t, just repeating trite and wrong RW talking points.

- - - -

You're finished.
You lost/whiffed on THEE most important issues of AGW.

`

I NEVER Let it go.
-- - - - -
AGAIN
---------

Not this Time.

www.usmessageboard.com

3/4. Fallacious attempt

- - - -

You're finished.

`
I gave you the answers. You ignored them and proclaimed yourself as the ass-whiffer

3/4. Fallacious attempt

Hoe does a higher percentage of renewables eliminate fossil fuels? Fossil fuels are not used to create the electricity needed. You obviously do not know anything beyond the headlines.

How do renewables replace all the chemicals and gases used? How do renewables replace the carbon needed?

Whiff some fresh air dumb ass and tell us how your dream come true.

Hoe does a higher percentage of renewables eliminate fossil fuels? Fossil fuels are not used to create the electricity needed. You obviously do not know anything beyond the headlines.

How do renewables replace all the chemicals and gases used? How do renewables replace the carbon needed?

Whiff some fresh air dumb ass and tell us how your dream come true.
A higher percent of Renewables will not 'eliminate' Fossil Fuels. It could gget rid of the majority of them/their usage though.
Thus the OP..
AND did you miss my:

``

Forum List

Back