In a huge loss for anti-vaxxers, the Supreme Court green-lights Maine’s vaccination mandate for all healthcare workers — with no religious exemptions!

Hmm, no, you are clearly an unethical fool. I am not trying to convince you of anything, and I would put you on every talk show every morning as an example of how not to be an ethical human being.
Im unethical because I think everyone is smart enough or at least has the right to make their own decisions regarding their health. Ok. If that's unethical I guess I am.

Also you cant so you'll deflect. Thanks for playing. Move along chump.

Last edited:

the Supreme Court green-lights Maine’s vaccination mandate​

Amy Barrett and Kavanaugh joined the liberal justices in a 6-3 vote!

Pretty loose with your wording. The SCOTUS did no such thing. Declining to get involved in a dispute is a far different thing from "green-lighting" it.

So Maine allows no religious exemptions, another state does.
One state upholds mask requirements, another one doesn't.
One company testing is enough, another wants you vaccinated even if it is against your doctor's orders.
Politicians say masks in all federal building then walk around themselves with no masks, coughing in their hands, wiping on the sleeve, etc.

Any we wonder while no one is taking this seriously?

Pretty loose with your wording. The SCOTUS did no such thing. Declining to get involved in a dispute is a far different thing from "green-lighting" it.

So Maine allows no religious exemptions, another state does.
One state upholds mask requirements, another one doesn't.
One company testing is enough, another wants you vaccinated even if it is against your doctor's orders.
Politicians say masks in all federal building then walk around themselves with no masks, coughing in their hands, wiping on the sleeve, etc.

Any we wonder while no one is taking this seriously?
I corrected that right away also. Libbies lie in thread titlesAll The Time. They are allowed to by mods because otherwise they would have nothing to post

There is long time precedent for state and local government to be able to issue vaccination mandates. It's the federal government's attempt that is questionable.

There is long time precedent for state and local government to be able to issue vaccination mandates. It's the federal government's attempt that is questionable.
With the vast difference that these are inoculations we receive in childhood after years of research and testing. In this current instance we are the test subjects and the Nazi element want to force the unwilling into experimentation participation .

Forum List

Back