In A Full-Scale Nuclear Attack By Russia On The US. Should The President Press The Red Button And Retaliate?

The reason I ask is that during his time as leader of the UK Labour Party, Jeremy Corbyn said he would if becoming Prime Minister refuse
to retaliate if the UK was attacked with nuclear weapons by a foreign power.

We love Jeremy in the UK but was he right?
Much criticism resulted by those who said he was a threat to National Security and also because he had previously had talks with both Hamas and the IRA.

During the 1970's it was estimated the 8 well placed Nuclear Missiles would wipe out all life in the British Isles.

Consider that a full-scale nuclear attack on the US would involve both first & second wave strikes.
All life in the North & Central American continent will be dead within half an hour - there is no escape!
If the President launches a full-scale retaliation along with NATO allies you will kill not just millions of innocent Russians, but put so much radiation into the atmosphere that within a short time all life on Earth will have perished.

The answer of course from both a morality and Christian ethics point of view is of course Jeremy Corbyn is right!
How can we even consider being jointly responsible for destroying all life on earth barring perhaps only the cockroaches?

All Nations must unilaterally get rid of their Nuclear Weapons whether the Russians & Chinese do or not!

A nuclear arsenal is essentially a major deterrent to all out war but when you announce you would never use it, it kinda loses it's purpose. What an idiotic announcement to make, even if he has strong convictions against their use.
It's like going into a fight after you announced you'll only throw light slaps no matter what they do.

No, it isn't!
I would, and expect everybody else to defend themselves with whatever degree of violence necessary if someone has made it clear they are going to kill you, no matter how slight your chances of overcoming them.

Under nuclear attack, there is not a snowball's chance in hell you are going to survive. Retaliation is pointless unless you want to kill people who are totally innocent and risk killing all life on Earth.

you are a real dumbass--someone attacks us with nukes--and we should do NOTHING??????!! IDIOT

They won't attack us with nukes if we don't have any in the first place.
Why would anyone attack Ireland, Iceland, Switzerland or Papua New Guinea?

If Iran or NK wipe out NYC, DC, Philly , Chi and Boston then I won’t lose any sleep

Whatever about them I think a strike on Las Vagas could only result in an improvement.

The reason I ask is that during his time as leader of the UK Labour Party, Jeremy Corbyn said he would if becoming Prime Minister refuse

Much criticism resulted by those who said he was a threat to National Security and also because he had previously had talks with both Hamas and the IRA.

During the 1970's it was estimated the 8 well placed Nuclear Missiles would wipe out all life in the British Isles.

Consider that a full-scale nuclear attack on the US would involve both first & second wave strikes.
All life in the North & Central American continent will be dead within half an hour - there is no escape!
If the President launches a full-scale retaliation along with NATO allies you will kill not just millions of innocent Russians, but put so much radiation into the atmosphere that within a short time all life on Earth will have perished.

The answer of course from both a morality and Christian ethics point of view is of course Jeremy Corbyn is right!
How can we even consider being jointly responsible for destroying all life on earth barring perhaps only the cockroaches?

All Nations must unilaterally get rid of their Nuclear Weapons whether the Russians & Chinese do or not!

A nuclear arsenal is essentially a major deterrent to all out war but when you announce you would never use it, it kinda loses it's purpose. What an idiotic announcement to make, even if he has strong convictions against their use.
It's like going into a fight after you announced you'll only throw light slaps no matter what they do.

No, it isn't!
I would, and expect everybody else to defend themselves with whatever degree of violence necessary if someone has made it clear they are going to kill you, no matter how slight your chances of overcoming them.

Under nuclear attack, there is not a snowball's chance in hell you are going to survive. Retaliation is pointless unless you want to kill people who are totally innocent and risk killing all life on Earth.

you are a real dumbass--someone attacks us with nukes--and we should do NOTHING??????!! IDIOT

If Iran or NK wipe out NYC, DC, Philly , Chi and Boston then I won’t lose any sleep

Whatever about them I think a strike on Las Vagas could only result in an improvement.

I actually agree !! Just give me 4 days notice or do it while I am sleeping
The only thing good about Vegas is it never rains

It doesn't speak well for you because Jeremy Corbyn is obviously a driveling idiot. Had the West adopted such a policy during the Cold War the few remaining (if any) humans alive today would speaking Russian or Chinese. Mutually assured destruction is and was the ONLY defense against nuclear attack. People who are not willing to defend themselves become the slaves of those who are willing to use violence for gain. Always.

No, it isn't!

Don't I remember you saying you have a business there and two new employees?
Why not just sell up and leave?

I would play that video game ...

220px-Fallout_New_Vegas.jpg

No, it isn't!

Don't I remember you saying you have a business there and two new employees?
Why not just sell up and leave?

I am in 4 yrs !!!
Right now I have no other job and both new female employees are incompetent

I would not fight for the USA

Given your whining about everything and your inability to handle recoil, you aren't needed. The rest of us who swore and oath will handle it.
Give me 3 months and I can handle a 9 mm

3 months working up to a 9mm?? So I guess giving you a Remington 870 in 12 ga is out of the question.
I did not grow up with guns !!
It was unheard of in my community

It doesn't speak well for you because Jeremy Corbyn is obviously a driveling idiot. Had the West adopted such a policy during the Cold War the few remaining (if any) humans alive today would speaking Russian or Chinese. Mutually assured destruction is and was the ONLY defense against nuclear attack. People who are not willing to defend themselves become the slaves of those who are willing to use violence for gain. Always.

The USA had nuclear weapons for 4 years before anybody else but didn't threaten the USSR into surrendering all her weapons and resources which she could have done.

How about the people in Iran who yell, "Death to America" while the 1/2 white faggot Obammy gave them billions of dollars so they can continue with their nuclear enhancements? Do you think that was a really good deal, or could it be that one day, the voters of that fag might rue the day?

Purely from memory, It wasn't just Obama the EU countries are all co sigs to the deal and the EU are trying to carry on with it. Trump said they were not sticking to the deal but the EU said their total compliance was independently verified. Now they are back to processing Uranium that could be used in nuclear weapons.
Good work Trump.

You are actually believe they stopped? Or that we should care? They will have nuclear weapons sooner or later. Probably already do. Exchanging lies for money is great business if you can get it. Being gullible is nothing to be proud of.

Heck, knowing Corbyn, if Russia launched a nuke attack on Great Britain, he would launch a nuke attack on Israel in return.
Jeremy would never launch a nuclear attack on Israel, the risk of damage to Palestine would be far too great.

Anyway, how would you, an Oragani know anything about our Jeremy!
How do I know Corbyn?

I can smell the creature's stench from here, the foul Islamist loving subhuman.

The USA had nuclear weapons for 4 years before anybody else but didn't threaten the USSR into surrendering all her weapons and resources which she could have done.

Obviously the US is not the USSR. And we could not use them in that manner because we didn't have that many and they were small nor did we have delivery systems that could weaken them enough to make actual invasion plausible. In any case we had just finished WWII and had no interest in attacking a former ally. When we failed to use them in Korea we showed the world that we were reluctant to use them and would not do so without a very high level of provocation which likely contributed to our winning the Cold War.

How about the people in Iran who yell, "Death to America" while the 1/2 white faggot Obammy gave them billions of dollars so they can continue with their nuclear enhancements? Do you think that was a really good deal, or could it be that one day, the voters of that fag might rue the day?

Purely from memory, It wasn't just Obama the EU countries are all co sigs to the deal and the EU are trying to carry on with it. Trump said they were not sticking to the deal but the EU said their total compliance was independently verified. Now they are back to processing Uranium that could be used in nuclear weapons.
Good work Trump.

Obama should apologize for shameful cash payment to Iran

In a pathetic attempt to hide behind semantics, the Obama administration finally did acknowledge that $400 million was delayed as “leverage” until the Americans were allowed to leave Iran.
While the Obama White House hid from the true definition of the word “leverage,” Iran’s state-run media was more than happy to brag that Iran had just forced the United States to pay a ransom.

Do you think that Iran who lies just as much as Joe Biden did, was telling the truth that they were going to not continue with Nuclear Enhancement? If so, why did they continue chanting Death to America, while sending missile into Iraq and other places, that ended up killing infidels?

According to the EU, their compliance with the terms of the treaty was verified as I've already said.

As for the Iranian people occasionally getting hot under the collar and chanting "Death to America" It is usually after the US does something like sending drones over sovereign territory to kill their Generals.

Don't know why you're surprised?

You believe the EU? Seriously?

The US military does far more damage to world order than anything good :
Iraqi war
Korean
Vietnam

Sadly the UK is no longer a member of the EU club because of a bunch of racist tw@ts and the shit will hit the fan on 1st Jan. as unless we strike an agreement by later today 12 Dec. Chaos will reign. Planes won't be able to take off or land, goods, and people can't pass through the ports. The pound will crash. We will have to go on WTO agreements that will add tariffs of up to 48% especially on goods like Farming produce. We will be f***** and gradually reduced to a third world country.

Nice one Boris and bang in the middle of a pandemic.

On that depressing note, I'm off to bed as it's 4 am here!

Forum List

Back