In a brilliant new move, Bernie Sanders promises free sex robot to all adults over 18

Trump.Stamped

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2016
Not The Associated Press
March 22, 2016
Washington D.C.

In a brilliant and unanticipated move, Democratic Presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders has promised to provide all adults their own sex robot if he is elected President. When asked why, Bernie said, "Because free college wasn't enough. I don't think many people want to go to more school and like have to read stuff and remember stuff. I figured drugs and a sex robot would be more appealing."

When asked how this was going to be paid for, Sanders replied, "What do you mean?"

The move has vaulted Sanders in recent polls, as it seems to appeal to young male adults. Bernie has passed Hillary Clinton in polling in Kentucky, where the "Cousin Bob" doll will be made exclusively available.

Sanders, who trails Clinton significantly in delegates, said that he wishes he would have thought of this sooner. "I was trying to think of other free shit to offer, and I saw a late night ad for the My Pillow, and I thought, that guy and his moustache would make a great sex robot, and I love his pillow. That's where the idea came from," he said.

Actually, this would probably prevent all the school shootings, homegrown terrorism, and a lot of other male anti-social behavior.

Forum List

Back