In a bankrupt Pa. school district, teachers plan to work for free

Woah, woah.. You're actually blaming the teachers? Jesus christ, what is wrong with you people?

From your link:

"The district, which has been struggling with financial and academic problems for decades, is on the edge of insolvency and cannot make payroll, state and local officials have said."

Who else do you blame when a school system has had "academic problems for decades"?
Keep blaming the teachers. Blame the state for not allocating proper funding?
More funding isn't going to make the teachers any smarter.
You're continually asserting teachers are stupid, they're more intelligent then you and care about kids, unlike you.

LMAO, I was an Army Recruiter for almost 6 years and you know what profession had the most trouble passing the entrance test, you got it, TEACHERS. There is a reason old sayings survive over time, they're usually true. You know the one about teachers?
You were a recruiter because you could not be a drill instructor. You could not teach. You know the one about recruiters and career counselors?

I wonder about these "bankrupt" school districts. Is it for a lack of funding or years of mismanagement, bloated salaries, underfunded pensions, and teacher union strong-handing? :dunno:
Nope, only underfunding by conservative tax agencies.
Would you have meant to say "taxing" agencies? :dunno:

Obama is the taxing agency these days. And he has been for the past seven (count 'em, 7) years.

Don't push off your party's deficient tax and spend policies to conservative's fiscal responsibility policies. :slap:

I wonder about these "bankrupt" school districts. Is it for a lack of funding or years of mismanagement, bloated salaries, underfunded pensions, and teacher union strong-handing? :dunno:

Obama is the taxing agency these days. And he has been for the past seven (count 'em, 7) years.

Don't push off your party's deficient tax and spend policies to conservative's fiscal responsibility policies. :slap:
What the heck? How can you possibly shift the blame to Obama? Hilarious.

Oh, as if Obama hasn't been in the driver's seat since 2008.

BOOOOOOSH! :slap:

Pathetic.

Pathetic.
This is in regards to the state, you fucking moron. Read the OP.
"The district, which has been struggling with financial and academic problems for decades, is on the edge of insolvency and cannot make payroll, state and local officials have said."

This article must be read with a keen eye for propaganda.

Sounds like the Citizens of this District are sending their children to Privately run Charter Schools in droves--where their kids can get a real education.

And that they have said Fuck You to the lazy greedy Public Employee Unions who have bankrupted the District.
Woah, woah.. You're actually blaming the teachers? Jesus christ, what is wrong with you people?

From your link:

Who else do you blame when a school system has had "academic problems for decades"?

Sorry bubba, dollars don't teach kids, teachers do, or at least their supposed to, which evidently these weren't. Maybe they are getting paid what they're actually worth now.
Of course dollars don't teach kids, but it's hard to provide kids a good environment when you lack funding. Idiot.

Ok fucktard, PA spends ($13,600+) double per pupil of UT ($6,300) and gets much worse results. Management is the answer, not money.

From your link:

Sorry bubba, dollars don't teach kids, teachers do, or at least their supposed to, which evidently these weren't. Maybe they are getting paid what they're actually worth now.
Of course dollars don't teach kids, but it's hard to provide kids a good environment when you lack funding. Idiot.

Ok fucktard, PA spends ($13,600+) double per pupil of UT ($6,300) and gets much worse results. Management is the answer, not money.
You have no idea if that is true. Utah schools would love to get that amount of money for students.

In seven years, Obama has righted no wrongs. He's not made a single improvement upon the economy, our society, or our world-stage status. What he has done is make us the laughingstock among global economies, wreck social infrastructure, debase the U.S. dollar, inflame racial tension, move the nuclear devastation clock closer to midnight, ...

You get the picture.

Screw that worthless piece of shit.

That has been you and the far right queers, S. J., attacking Linday Graham, and accusing the libs of doing it. They don't care if he is queer or not. That is an example of your lack of integrity in that thread as it is here in this one.

You attack teachers yet are not capable of picking up their shoes.
I proved my point with links from this site. All you have is a thumb and a nose to make your point.

In seven years, Obama has righted no wrongs. He's not made a single improvement upon the economy, our society, or our world-stage status. What he has done is make us the laughingstock among global economies, wreck social infrastructure, debase the U.S. dollar, inflame racial tension, move the nuclear devastation clock closer to midnight, ...

You get the picture.

Oh lord, another idiotic anti-obama rant that makes absolutely no sense, completely based on personal ramblings. Not a single improvement? Not a single societal improvement? No improvement on the world stage? Wow, truly nutty.

Pathetic.
This is in regards to the state, you fucking moron. Read the OP.
Oh, is that one of those school districts that doesn't benefit in any way by federal funding? :dunno:

:slap:

:lol:

You get the picture.

Oh lord, another idiotic anti-obama rant that makes absolutely no sense, completely based on personal ramblings. Not a single improvement? Not a single societal improvement? No improvement on the world stage? Wow, truly nutty.
Not only nutty, but with a creamy caramel chocolate topping!

Go back to school you insolent drunkard. :slap:

From your link:

You're continually asserting teachers are stupid, they're more intelligent then you and care about kids, unlike you.

LMAO, I was an Army Recruiter for almost 6 years and you know what profession had the most trouble passing the entrance test, you got it, TEACHERS. There is a reason old sayings survive over time, they're usually true. You know the one about teachers?
You were a recruiter because you could not be a drill instructor. You could not teach. You know the one about recruiters and career counselors?

Right, my teaching in the Army Engineer school on things I actually did before becoming an instructor, is something very few school teachers can say and those would be the shop teachers. You don't have a clue what I've done in my life sucker, so don't make ignorant guesses, you're likely to be wrong.

Right, my teaching in the Army Engineer school on things I actually did before becoming an instructor, is something very few school teachers can say and those would be the shop teachers. You don't have a clue what I've done in my life sucker, so don't make ignorant guesses, you're likely to be wrong.
Jake's never been right about anything, he's here to spread liberal propaganda, that's it.

Jake's never been right about anything, he's here to spread liberal propaganda, that's it.
You've never been right about anything, considering you actually believe teachers are stupid. Good job dodging my point on accountants by the way.

From your link:

You have no idea if that is true. Utah schools would love to get that amount of money for students.

Really, I forgot to put up the link, let's fix that.

Education Spending Per Student by State

And you were half right, Ut has a 2% lower graduation rate.

High School Graduation Rates by State

You've never been right about anything, considering you actually believe teachers are stupid. Good job dodging my point on accountants by the way.
You mean I didn't allow you to change the subject from teachers to accountants? Yeah, stick to the topic.

"You don't have a clue what I've done in my life" really applies to how you should be treating other, kid, because you have no idea.

Forum List

Back